• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Venn Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas2432

I have a theory about who Ven is. I watched the Birth by Sleep trailer, with english subtitles, and Maleficent told Ven something, and Aqua tells him its not true, then with the beach scene, where he asks Terra to 'erase' him.
What if Maleficent, as evil and crafty as she is, told Ven of his future? What if she told him he would become one of the dark, and eventually betray a certain someone researching the heartless?
If Ven learns that he is will become the person we know as Xehenort from Kingdom Hearts 2, then he, being a person of the light, would want prevent that. What if he asks Terra to derase him? He wouldn't, because if he had, Ven would never become Xehenort, thus, making Kingdom Hearts 1, a game without a villain. My guess, is that with this theory, he took Master Xehenorts name, because he believed darkness was the right path, like him.

That is my theory. Basically, im saying that Ven knew he was becoming Xehenort, and asked to be stopped, then when Terra didn't, he took Master Xehenorts name, and thus Kingdom Hearts began...also, with Riku and Sora on the beach, Ven may know they would become the next Keyblade wielders, because eventually his heart wouldn't be with light.

Anyone see this happening? its just a guess, i cant wait for 358/2 days...

State

Awards
I have a theory about who Ven is. I watched the Birth by Sleep trailer, with english subtitles, and Maleficent told Ven something, and Aqua tells him its not true, then with the beach scene, where he asks Terra to 'erase' him.

stopped reading here, he told aqua to erase him, it is even noticeable it is her since the shadow is the same as her.

State

Awards
What if Maleficent, as evil and crafty as she is, told Ven of his future?

once again, i stopped reading somewhere. okay, let us elaborate:

since maleficent told ven his future, why not see her own future? beyond after her conquest of hollow bastion, when she turns into a piece of cloth, do you think she would further her plans?

in summary: no, just no.

TerraFTW!

Im sorry but i think the Terra=Xehanort is way more plausible. Just doesn't really seem to work for me.

miiworld2

Awards
Okay, so we get theories that Terra is Xehanort, and now we getting another theory that Ven is Xehanort?
My head hurts... :/

State

Awards
What if Maleficent, as evil and crafty as she is, told Ven of his future? What if she told him he would become one of the dark, and eventually betray a certain someone researching the heartless?
If Ven learns that he is will become the person we know as Xehenort from Kingdom Hearts 2, then he, being a person of the light, would want prevent that.

if ventus is xehanort, why then, does sora's nobody, look more to ven than to xehanort, ansem sod or xemnas?

miiworld2

Awards
(still rubbing head)
Next thing you know they're gonna say Aqua is Xehanort... :/

Roxas2432

if ventus is xehanort, why then, does sora's nobody, look more to ven than to xehanort, ansem sod or xemnas?

maybe because Ven is a kid like Sora, if a kid was a heartless, you think he would have a 60 year old nobody? oh well

it was just a guess, but anyways hahaha, i see this isnt acurate people...just wait, when BBS comes out, and its the exact same thing ill gloat to you all!!!! just kidding, i doubt it, something is different about BBS, i get the feeling that nobody could figure out the story on their own, im expecting a wierd twist like a M. Night Shyamalan movie.

State

Awards
maybe because Ven is a kid like Sora, if a kid was a heartless, you think he would have a 60 year old nobody? oh well

it was just a guess, but anyways hahaha, i see this isnt acurate people...just wait, when BBS comes out, and its the exact same thing ill gloat to you all!!!! just kidding, i doubt it, something is different about BBS, i get the feeling that nobody could figure out the story on their own, im expecting a wierd twist like a M. Night Shyamalan movie.
xehanort looks to be in his mid 20s, ansem sod and xemnas seem to be in their early 30s, imo.
guesses =/= theories
terra+ven=xehenort how about this

no

Roxas2432

what month do you think it is coming out in Japan? October, November, or December? because the trailer said 2009 i think...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
not possible and for the last time ven didnt ask terra to erase him,he ask aqua =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back