• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
As I've seen (And HATE,) the Terra Fusion+MX theories, I figured even though I hate them I might as well use it to support my theory.
When Ven asked to be erased, he wasn't really erased. He was fused inside of Sora (sort of like towards the ending of KHII) without effecting Sora, unlike Terra did. Terra took the appearance of with longer, whiter hair because he had too much darkness in his heart. But he went in sort of like Roxas, not effecting MX at all, only trying to stop him. When Terra was released, he took on an appearance of MX, only having longer white hair, as said before.
While Ven did not have darkness in his heart, he did not change Sora. When Sora decided to release his heart with the dark keyblade, Roxas (Sora's nobody) came out appearing to look like Ven.

If this theory goes good enough, I'll add more that I can think of. I know there's going to be some confusing parts, just tell me what they are so I can help you :thumbsup:.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
As I've seen (And HATE,) the Terra Fusion+MX theories, I figured even though I hate them I might as well use it to support my theory.
When Ven asked to be erased, he wasn't really erased. He was fused inside of Sora (sort of like towards the ending of KHII) without effecting Sora, unlike Terra did. Terra took the appearance of with longer, whiter hair because he had too much darkness in his heart. But he went in sort of like Roxas, not effecting MX at all, only trying to stop him. When Terra was released, he took on an appearance of MX, only having longer white hair, as said before.
While Ven did not have darkness in his heart, he did not change Sora. When Sora decided to release his heart with the dark keyblade, Roxas (Sora's nobody) came out appearing to look like Ven.

If this theory goes good enough, I'll add more that I can think of. I know there's going to be some confusing parts, just tell me what they are so I can help you :thumbsup:.
Listen bud I had the same theory so i guess great minds think alike:thumbsup: Good luck with the possible flaming

Dyingslow666

I cant flame, so ill jut say fail, simple as that, but...dont mind me, i dont have the power to make long flamings possible, but think before you post, if youve seen hundreds of thereads like these
He was fused inside of Sora
Said millions of times before so Auto-Fail

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
When Ven asked to be erased, he wasn't really erased. He was fused inside of Sora (sort of like towards the ending of KHII)

I'll assume that "sort of like towards the ending of KHII" you mean to take Roxas as an example and not stating a point in time.

Terra took the appearance of with longer, whiter hair because he had too much darkness in his heart. But he went in sort of like Roxas, not effecting MX at all, only trying to stop him. When Terra was released, he took on an appearance of MX, only having longer white hair, as said before.

Uh... if we go by Terra + MX = Xehanort, then obviously MX was affected as well. Unless you're saying that "Terra being released" would make LS (non canon for now), but leave the MX + Terra being to become Xehanort. Which I doubt seeing how Xehanort's visual base is Terra.

While Ven did not have darkness in his heart, he did not change Sora.

I think shoving another person into Sora would change Sora.
Also, as far as we know, Ven had Darkness in his heart simply because we don't know he was a BWHoPL. So he could affect Sora by your theory.
To top it all, should Ven's Heart truly be inside Sora, odds are he'd have been released when Sora's own Heart and Kairi's left his body.

When Sora decided to release his heart with the dark keyblade, Roxas (Sora's nobody) came out appearing to look like Ven.

Which is something we're all aware of, but is basing here on nothing, really. Ven, Roxas and Sora are connected. The nature of their relation is unknown, and you didn't really pick the best way to explain yourself, sorry :\

And this, children, is the way to properly kill a theory, not just point and wail "FAIL, FAIL!"

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, I think this thread is finished. Nice try, Pinwheel, but Im afraid it just doesn't cut it.
I hereby declare this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back