• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven/Sora Riku/Terra Kairi/Aqua connected

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal_Sleep

Nomura said Aqua doesn't have a connection to Kairi. And...Kairi made A charm for A friend; Riku was completely neglected and excluded.

I have seen this mentioned before that Kairi excluded Riku, but correct me if im wrong but wasn't the charm originally made for herself and Sora was only borrowing it? this went along with the idea that in promising to return it to her he was also promising to come home safely.

I don't see this as Riku neglect because Sora was setting out to defeat Ansem(SoD) but also to save Riku(which was accomplished in the process). So In the end Sora was supposed to return after saving Riku and in the end he didn't return it to her until all three were reunited on the island.

Sorry that had been bothering me for awhile, as for the main topic of the connections i do have to agree that so far there is very little indication that aqua is related to Kairi. Although there are a few things that point to the other two mentioned connections.

and btw Hi! im new to the forum lol

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Keyblade chooses its wileder not the other way around. Why does Terra pickng a five year-old boy to take up a dangerous and life threatening mission influence the keyblades choice at all.

Dragonsblight

I have seen this mentioned before that Kairi excluded Riku, but correct me if im wrong but wasn't the charm originally made for herself and Sora was only borrowing it? this went along with the idea that in promising to return it to her he was also promising to come home safely.

I don't see this as Riku neglect because Sora was setting out to defeat Ansem(SoD) but also to save Riku(which was accomplished in the process). So In the end Sora was supposed to return after saving Riku and in the end he didn't return it to her until all three were reunited on the island.

Sorry that had been bothering me for awhile, as for the main topic of the connections i do have to agree that so far there is very little indication that aqua is related to Kairi. Although there are a few things that point to the other two mentioned connections.

and btw Hi! im new to the forum lol

Yeah i guess i'd have to agree. Maybe kairi learned how to make charms from aqua or vice versa. Unlike the other main characters Aqua has actually spoken to and met Kairi while ven and terra see sora and riku but they do not get into any actual contact with them so maybe some connection there.

loke13

Yeah i guess i'd have to agree. Maybe kairi learned how to make charms from aqua or vice versa. Unlike the other main characters Aqua has actually spoken to and met Kairi while ven and terra see sora and riku but they do not get into any actual contact with them so maybe some connection there.

you don't know that they may have full blown interactions with them.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
look i'm just speculating from wht weve seen so far. From what it loks like Ven has seen Sora and Terra has seen riku but we have not seen them interact with eachother yet.

Terra and Riku talk in the new BbS trailer, so that's interacting. As for Ven and Sora...

Dragonsblight

Terra and Riku talk in the new BbS trailer, so that's interacting. As for Ven and Sora...

Yeah i mean i know that ven and Sora are connecte somehow but theyre not realy showin us how they could possibly be at all connected. They make barely any interaction with eachother

SCORCH799

Woo first post! (Don't shoot me down too hard on this theory).

I don't think there's really any connection between Kairi and Aqua and Riku and Terra other than the fact the friendship b/t the 3 Keyblade users is supposed to mirror that of Sora, Riku, and Kairi. What I'm expecting is that since in the recent trailer, Ven mentions wanting to be "erased" that somehow his essence ends up in Sora, while Vanitus will probably end up in Riku. During the climactic final battle Xehanort will end up a fragment of his former self and be amnesiac, at which point he is probably found by Ansem. Aqua will end up dead or "asleep" as mentioned in 358/2 Days, while Terra probably remains alone, full of darkness, as The Lingering Sentiment.

Last edited:

Dragonsblight

Ok but the big question is how did part of Ven become part of Sora. Why did part of him choose Sora? Your Xehanort theory is a good possibitly i myself am a big fan of other Terra=Xehanort or Vanitas=Xehanort

ICECOOL113

I am a huge believer in the Terra, Aqua, and Ven theory in that Terra lost his mind to the darkness and became the fake Asem aka fake MX. Aqua died in the room of sleep but is still alive in the room of awakening, and Ven is an unbirth (an unborn soul in both the light and darkeness). One more thing AQUA IS LIKE OLDER THEN VEN HOW ON EARTH WOULD SHE LOVE HIM, NOT TO SAY ITS NOT LIKE A BOTHER SISTER RELATIONSHIP!

**Please visit Another famous voice!?!?!?!?!?!?by me ICECOOL113**

SCORCH799

Ok but the big question is how did part of Ven become part of Sora. Why did part of him choose Sora? Your Xehanort theory is a good possibitly i myself am a big fan of other Terra=Xehanort or Vanitas=Xehanort

I hope Terra doesn't end up being Xehanort. While a Darth Vader like fall is always cool, the fact that that means Terra doesn't end up getting redemption (turned into a heartless and nobody that both get destroyed) is kinda sad.

Why Ven became a part of Sora is too much for me to think about I'd rather be completely surprised when BbS comes out :]. But their must be some other connection between them even before that if he and Sora look alike.

Dragonsblight

Well if nothing else at least i think that a part of him chose Riku(Sora) to weild the keyblade so at least he did something good in his life.if any of you remeber lingering Sentiment then you know what i mean.

keyblade7

In the 2010 Jump Festa KHBBS video Aqua tells Mikey that Kairi has Light in her Heart. You also see Terra asking Riku why he wants to go to other world, and Riku replies "To get stronger". You see Sora in there too but he isnt talking to Ven

SCORCH799

We don't know for sure though that they don't talk during the game, they may interact since Ven has been shown on Destiny Islands in trailers.

loke13

Well if nothing else at least i think that a part of him chose Riku(Sora) to weild the keyblade so at least he did something good in his life.if any of you remeber lingering Sentiment then you know what i mean.

Well we still don't know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back