• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven/Sora Riku/Terra Kairi/Aqua connected

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonsblight

Well i mean first of all lets think about Aqua's and Kairi's similarities first of all they both like making charms for thier friends and like kairi and sora are an item she seems to care deeply about Ven. Next is Riku and Terra, they both have given in to the darkness( joined maleficent). Third of all is Ven and Sora, they both genrally have the same personalities,battle style, and stance and he looks a lot like Roxas who actually looks quite a bit like sora if you replace the blond hair with brown. Mere coincidence. I THINK NOT!!!!! they must all somehow be connected.You know the starfruit charm things well the legend is is that if you and your friends have them that no matter how far away you are you will meet again someday.

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
As far as we know, the only ones that are connected are Sora-Ven-Roxas.

As for Aqua and Terra, they are probably not related to the other primary characters. Terra could very well be connected to Xenahort (seen he looks identical, 'cept for the white hair) but Aqua seems to be a character of her own.

Dragonsblight

You know i also believe that Terra may be Xehanort because in the kh 2 fm ending he looks a LOT like the Xehanort we know but his general hairstyle anyway is like xehanorts except his is brown and xehanorts is white

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well i mean first of all lets think about Aqua's and Kairi's similarities first of all they both like making charms for thier friends and like kairi and soa are an items she seems tocare deeply about Ven.

Nomura said Aqua doesn't have a connection to Kairi. And...Kairi made A charm for A friend; Riku was completely neglected and excluded. And Aqua seems to have more of a sibling relationship with Terra and Ven, not really a romantic one.

Next is Riku and Terra, they both have given in to the darkness( joined maleficent).

Joining Maleficent doesn't necessarily mean giving in to the darkness, you know. Terra's similarites to Xehanort will also put this into question. The key to this theory is probably the truth about Vanitas.

Third of all is Ven and Sora, they both genrally have the sam personalities,battle style and stance and he looks a lot like Roxas who actually looks quite a bit like sora if you replace the blond hair with brown.

Their battle style isn't all that similar. Ven uses his speed to make up for his lack of power, but Sora is...well, I guess you can call him an all-rounder in tennis terms. He's very well balanced.

Dragonsblight

You know like i stated earlier i am a huge fan of the Terra/Xehanort theory and i am also a big fan of the Ven/Vanitas theory

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Terra and Riku are related as Terra was the one that chose Riku to wield the KK.
Going by the phantom quote from Nomura that not all of TAV are related to SRK, we have two options
1) seeing the Sora-Ven relation is probably on the being-level, it doesn't hold and so Aqua-Kairi is still possible (or Aqua-Riku or Terra-Kairi for that matter)
2) that leaves Aqua to be unrelated to Kairi.
I'm leaning more towards 2. So far the only relation we've seen was in motifs namely the charms. If they wanted to do more they probably would've like Xion (unless, of course, you know, this is something with real plot value unlike Xion's looks so they keep it under wraps)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wasnt it said that one of them isnt connected to SRK?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Were was it said that Terra chose Riku for the KK. And at this point it seem Vanitas is more connected to Riku than Terra is.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Were was it said that Terra chose Riku for the KK. And at this point it seem Vanitas is more connected to Riku than Terra is.
the idea came from the terra fight in KH2FM+ when he said "your not the one I've chosen" or something like that.
people believe he meant hi pick riku to have the KK.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

The Lingering Sentiment told Sora that he wasn't the one the LS [=Terra proxy] chose for the Keyblade.
Sora got his Keyblade from Riku, which means that Riku WAS chosen by Terra for the KK.
Confirmed by Nomura in Another Report that the FM+ had a scene showing Riku was a chosen wielder.
Chance opportunity presents itself when they show us Terra on DI watching Sora and Riku play-fight.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So Riku is connected to three people in the past Vanitas Terra and by relation Master Xehanort.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Just a another thing, wonder if anyone did notice about the similarity of the charms that Aqua made are like the one Kairi made for Sora? Makes me think Aqua met the young Kairi in Radiant Garden and the latter noticed the charm Aqua was holding and was wondering how she made it and what is it for.

Maybe Aqua was the one who teaches her to make the charm and give it to someone who is important to Kairi but that is just my speculation.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Just a another thing, wonder if anyone did notice about the similarity of the charms that Aqua made are like the one Kairi made for Sora? Makes me think Aqua met the young Kairi in Radiant Garden and the latter noticed the charm Aqua was holding and was wondering how she made it.

Maybe Aqua was the one who teaches her to make the charm and give it to someone who is important to Kairi but that is just my speculation.

Or you know, could just be Nomura's way of showing connections between characters. Doesn't necessarily mean they had to of met, but at the very least it goes to show how the game ties in with the rest of the series. But who knows, you could be right.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, that's the only speculation I can think about between Aqua and Kairi. It could be a possible event happen in Aqua's scenario when she visit Radiant Garden since no one had any idea what she will be doing there, as Terra ended up seeing MX being chained and faces Braig, Ven meets Even at the Town Area and met Dilan, along with Aeleus at the entrance of Hollow Bastion.

It won't be long till the Famitsu scan of Disney Town and Radiant Garden is reveal this week and find out more about their scenarios.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
the idea came from the terra fight in KH2FM+ when he said "your not the one I've chosen" or something like that.
people believe he meant hi pick riku to have the KK.

Yeah thatz what I've heard too. Since Riku chose the darkness, do u think that KK rejected from him being consumed by the darkness and itz temptations? We have seen a scene in KH2 where Jack asks Sora for the keyblade, but it goes back to Sora and yet Jack is not on the dark side. Does this mean that KK has a certain quality it wants its wielder to have in order 4 them to use it? Does the keyblade actually have a mind of its own?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Since Riku chose the darkness, do u think that KK rejected from him being consumed by the darkness and itz temptations?
Darkness really didn't have that much to do with it. His heart was simply weaker than Sora as Riku trusted darkness over the power of his own heart. So the keyblade jumped to the next suitable heart.
We have seen a scene in KH2 where Jack asks Sora for the keyblade, but it goes back to Sora and yet Jack is not on the dark side.
Jack's heart isn't stong enough for the Keyblade. So the keyblade simply returned to Sora.
Does this mean that KK has a certain quality it wants its wielder to have in order 4 them to use it?
A stong heart.
Does the keyblade actually have a mind of its own?
Yes, it jumped and moved on it's own for Sora and Roxas.
And before any one says it, no it's not the voice thqat guides Sora throught the awakening. That was Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back