• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven Sora connection, duel wielding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxSoxKH

NOTE! THIS THREAD IS LIKELY TO BE FILLED WITH MANY SPOILERS AND/OR SUPPORT TO THEORIES YOU DO NOT SUPPORT! NAME LY 'TERRA IS XEHANORT" AND 'SORA HAS VEN'S HEART' REDA AT YOUR OW N RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________

think back, to Vens line: "Erase Me". Think back, to soras sacrifice: and remeber that Ven was looking out at Riku and Sora playing on the beach when he said to erase him? put the three together: Ven, having probbly done something that caused him grief, or etc, wishes to no longer exist. now, if he just wanted to die, why wouldnt he say "kill me", NO, casue, there two different things, 1. erasal, to be taking from existance, but your heart and soul live on, 2. death, completely destroyed, killed, murdered, nothing left. whether or not Aqua erased him at this moment is unclear....if Aqua did, tehn Vens heart and soul found a new vessel, Sora, if Aqua didnt, then MX erased him on Sunset Horizons, same thing happens.
since Vens herat and soul went on within Sora, when he sacrificed himself to save Kairi, Ven went too, thus making Roxas' have Vens appearnce, and Roxas' seemingly have emotions, AND, this explains another thing......

Since we all know that Ven is a Keyblade bearer, that ability also found its way over to Roxas, this + soras abilty, equals Roxas being able to weild, DOUBLE! simple as that.

now, to explain Rikus duelweilding, now, since its apparent that Kairi lacked the ability to weild herself, Riku must have had to give one to her, buut, Riku still had a weapon after he gave it to her, which means, DUEL WEILD

this, is where TERRA IS XEHANORT comes in,

if spectulation proves true, (which I believe it does) then Terra is more then likely going to end up as Xehanort,
heres what I think hapens: Terra, gives into darkness in order to destroy MX, in doing so, he loses everything, his memories, his heart more then likely, and, after destroying him, and Terra being only half of what he was. MX uses hislats remaining power to phase with Terra, making them one being. Xehanort, now, since all memories of what jyst happened are absent, Ansme the wise finds the helpless Xehanort, takes him under his wing, XEhanort turns into heratless, SOD, nad Nobody, mansex. and as you know, SOD takes over Riku, possess him, Riku, already being able to weild, (just doesnt have a keyblade to use at the moment), plus the fact that Ansem, being the heartless of Xehanort, who while more then likely could weild, just lacked the know-how. = two keyblade slots for Riku, bam

THA-THAT-THAT ALLS FOLKS!

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I dont understand the Sora having Ven's heart thing because three nobodies would have been created.

Roxas didnt get dual wielding until Xion's End.

But MX still has his heart why would he forget.
I seriously doubt the whole riku dual wielding thing.

Key of Valor

The Professor
keybladelegacy said:
I dont understand the Sora having Ven's heart thing because three nobodies would have been created.

Nobodies are typically created when someone with a strong heart leaves a body and soul behind, not simply when a heart separates from a vessel. Unless Ven's heart somehow provided the materialization of a new body and soul, the presence of Ven's heart shouldn't make a difference to the number of Nobodies to be produced.

Anyways, I've heard this theory before, and I suppose it is possible.

I'm not sure though that Ven's soul would follow Ven's heart into Sora, but I suppose we don't enough about the soul to know for sure.

devastater147

but your saying Vens heart isn't strong even though it is. Remeber Ven's trying to become a keyblade master so he pass the first test of can you weild a keyblade? to weild a keyblade you got to have at least a strong heart. So yes a third nobody should emerge based of the base of nobody creation and there already enough problems with just the two that did pop up

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Nobodies are typically created when someone with a strong heart leaves a body and soul behind, not simply when a heart separates from a vessel. Unless Ven's heart somehow provided the materialization of a new body and soul, the presence of Ven's heart shouldn't make a difference to the number of Nobodies produced.
Unless a Namine like nobody was formed from Ven's heart being released but getting into that we could go on forever.
devastater147 said:
but your saying Vens heart isn't strong even though it is. Remeber Ven's trying to become a keyblade master so he pass the first test of can you weild a keyblade? to weild a keyblade you got to have at least a strong heart. So yes a third nobody should emerge based of the base of nobody creation and there already enough problems with just the two that did pop up
There's no doubt that Ven's heart is strong.

Abe15Light

Originally Posted by RoxSoxKH
Since we all know that Ven is a Keyblade bearer, that ability also found its way over to Roxas, this + soras abilty, equals Roxas being able to weild, DOUBLE! simple as that.
This would also make sense, because if Ven is left handed this would make Sora be able to wield with his left which could be another reason for duel wielding

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wasnt dual wielding explain already o_O
why are you making atheory about it >.<

MHaven

You know its cool how you come into that about dual wielding but would you say the same thing with Sora being able to dual wield when he is in Ultimate form and his other Drive Forms. What would be the theory there that Sora is using Vens hart to use two keyblades, but then how could he be doing that if Ven's heart is supposedly in Roxas who doesn't merge with sora for a while.

I do think that Terra ends up being as Xemnas, and Ansem thats for sure, thus his eyes changing to the Crimson color when he is fighting MX. Idk i still say that there are some things that we will not know until we play KH BBS and it doesn't come out til december(sob)

darkyo

mmmm.... if terra became xehanort and ansem sod gave riku the ability to dual wielding.... then shouldn't xemnas be able to wield the keyblade too???

RoxSoxKH

mmmm.... if terra became xehanort and ansem sod gave riku the ability to dual wielding.... then shouldn't xemnas be able to wield the keyblade too???
I explained this... Xehanort FORGOT everything! event he know-how to weild! Ansem SOD had to much darkness (he was a heartless, he WAS darkness) to weild...and Xemnas, forgot everything about his somebody... and he had to read all of Xehanorts research (so did SOD) but since Xehanort, having forgot how to weild, didnt write that down anywhere, so Xemnas didnt KNow he could weild...starting to make sense? basically, he probably could have, only he didnt know how...Terra did, but everyone forgot afterwards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back