• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and Sora would've had to be already connected.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Ven and Roxas look exactly the same in every way. But Roxas wasn't created until 10 years later, and apparently Ven has been "erased". Some people seem to think that Roxas looks like Ven because Ven "erased" himself inside of Sora, but that can't be why. At the beginning of KH2, Xemnas tells Roxas that Sora looks just like him, referring to their meet in KHFM, so since Roxas looks exactly like Ven and looks like Sora, Ven obviously looks like Sora, so there would've had to be a certain connection between them besides Roxas, but I don't exactly know what...

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Ven and Roxas look exactly the same in every way. But Roxas wasn't created until 10 years later, and apparently Ven has been "erased". Some people seem to think that Roxas looks like Ven because Ven "erased" himself inside of Sora, but that can't be why. At the beginning of KH2, Xemnas tells Roxas that Sora looks just like him, referring to their meet in KHFM, so since Roxas looks exactly like Ven and looks like Sora, Ven obviously looks like Sora, so there would've had to be a certain connection between them besides Roxas, but I don't exactly know what...

well dont know if Ven has been "erased" we just have to wait until BBS to find out

Firo

Oh Crap
Yes it's quite obvious there's a connection. Nomura has hinted at that. But it's not Ven that looks like Sora, it's Sora looks like Ven.

Ryuki90

Well, we know that in the scene in KH2FM+, Xemnas is talking to Aqua [armor and stuff], does that mean he knows them? [TVA I mean] And when he said "he looks just like you", maybe he's referring it more to Ven rather than Sora?

ruon

that actually sounds like a good idea ryuki. i agree. i think i said that in earlier posts so lets just wait for someone like audo to get a proffesional opinion to see if ven could be roxas or whatever yer sayin

A

Audo

Nomura has pretty much said that the only reason Ven is connected to Sora is through Roxas, or something to that affect.
I'll have to look for the exact quote though...

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
---Is the voice actor of Ven the same as Roxas?
Nomura: Yes, it is the same actor. Therefore the player will only look at Ven as Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2.

However, are Roxas and Ven really the same character?

Moreover, what about the mystery surrounding the existence of Ven and Roxas?

These are keys that will be revealed from playing Birth By Sleep. You will be able to separate Ven from Roxas with ease; I will hint though by connecting the story between Roxas and Sora, you will understand who Ven is.

This quote shows that Sora is connected to Ven through Roxas.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
No because,

――-What kind of theme is drawn up in the story of KH Birth by Sleep (BbS below)?
Nomura: The theme seems to revolves between "connections of the heart" and "fate." When it is played last, the player will understand that the KH story that take place afterwards is one "not of chance, but a story that becomes inevitable." Unlike the tender atmosphere of the older games, this one is serious. Because it is a very sad story, people have asked "how do you manage it?" when involving Disney works. (Smiles) A painful story unfolds. Though KH "isn't that kind of thing", this time we'll try to progress the story in that direction.

So the events that occur after Birth by Sleep were innevitable. In other words Sora and Ven's connection was a connection that was going to be made one way or another.

A

Audo

No because,

So the events that occur after Birth by Sleep were innevitable. In other words Sora and Ven's connection was a connection that was going to be made one way or another.
That doesn't mean they were connected before that. It just means that the events of BBS made it so, eventually, they would be connected, but, again, that doesn't mean they were connected prior to KH1.

A

Audo

I never said their connection wasn't inevitable, I just said that doesn't mean they were connected prior to KH1

Last edited:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
if bbs is about fate and inevitability then would that mean the other kh1 and 2 were all meant to happen as fate. that may have something to do with kh2's successor

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Or.
BBS is a completely different storyline and it just gets confusing a bit.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
if bbs is about fate and inevitability then would that mean the other kh1 and 2 were all meant to happen as fate. that may have something to do with kh2's successor

No, not really.

There's a difference between fate and simply knowing the outcome of something before it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back