• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Also, why didn't Ven's heart react when Sora entered Castle Oblivion? Seems if his dormant body was somehow able to make a path there, and be at least a slight bit concious of what was happening to it, it would have noticed the presence of his own heart entering the building

We don't yet fully know where the conscious/mind resides, but you have to remember that
1) Ven's heart probably wasn't even with Sora that time, it was likely carried around by Roxas.
2) Ven's heart is heavily injured/maimed and asleep/inactive, therefore it doesn't react or do anything. It went to rest to endure that grave injury somehow and don't have to go into the RoD.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Pete was outvoted by several other people and had a decade of hunting for Heartless afterward.
I'm gonna sound REALLY old and say you guys are underestimating the impact a decade has over a person's memories, especially of people who didn't seem to have left such an impact and you only knew for a short while.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
In the dream festival all three protagonists scored the same and won together...>_>
And Pete is quite stupid...I doubt he gave that much about Ven anyway...

EDIT: ^this^, what Smile said...*nod,nod*

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hell, he won't even be the first person to have forgotten things naturally. Nomura said as early as Another Report Kairi didn't remember things from BBS's time since she was too young, and then went on to add that neither Sora nor Kairi remembered Aqua.
So again, unless they had a REALLY damn good reason to remember stuff from that time, like arguably Riku did since Terra made it a fancy secret when he Wielderfied him, I doubt anyone'd remember Ven. Like people said - about the biggest impact anyone of TAV made outside the PoHs' worlds was Terra in the Coliseum... and we've no idea what Stitch remembers since he never met Roxas.

Dross263

Also, why didn't Ven's heart react when Sora entered Castle Oblivion? Seems if his dormant body was somehow able to make a path there, and be at least a slight bit concious of what was happening to it, it would have noticed the presence of his own heart entering the building
Because Ven's heart was inside Roxas at that time, that's why when Roxas entered Castle Oblivion, he just collapsed, because he was too close of his "original self", at least that's the way I understood it.

Or I could be wrong, it could've been because he was too close to Sora, that made him collapse.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Because Ven's heart was inside Roxas at that time, that's why when Roxas entered Castle Oblivion, he just collapsed, because he was too close of his "original self", at least that's the way I understood it.

Or I could be wrong, it could've been because he was too close to Sora, that made him collapse.

Actually, it was most likely a mixture of both Sora and Ven.
Since Sora and Ven are so closely linked with one another Roxas has something from both of them.
His looks and (highly possibly) the heavily injured heart inside him stem from Ven, his body and soul from Sora.

Roxas still is Sora's nobody alone, but he reacted to both of them being at CO at that time.

Dr_Mario64

Pete was outvoted by several other people and had a decade of hunting for Heartless afterward.
I'm gonna sound REALLY old and say you guys are underestimating the impact a decade has over a person's memories, especially of people who didn't seem to have left such an impact and you only knew for a short while.

Even so, the Dream Festival was an important part of Pete's life. Not only was he publicly humiliated by being outvoted by Terra, Aqua, and Ven (not to mention the fact he made a big scene out of it by being a sore loser), but he was also sentenced to solitary confinement in another dimension to "cool off". Afterwords, he had to swallow his pride to get Maleficent to save him. And it was all because of Ven, Terra, and Aqua. Of all things, you'd think he'd remember the kid who made the rest of his life miserable.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Even so, the Dream Festival was an important part of Pete's life. Not only was he publicly humiliated by being outvoted by Terra, Aqua, and Ven (not to mention the fact he made a big scene out of it by being a sore loser), but he was also sentenced to solitary confinement in another dimension to "cool off". Afterwords, he had to swallow his pride to get Maleficent to save him. And it was all because of Ven, Terra, and Aqua. Of all things, you'd think he'd remember the kid who made the rest of his life miserable.

I actually doubt he'd remember TAV all that much. It's not "their fault" so much as the townsfolks that no matter what they did, they shunned him and the Queen for banishing him. Granted it's up for interpretation but way I see it, and with what went on in-game, I doubt Pete even bothered with TAV all that much. They were just part of the mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back