• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VAT Crest & Heartless Crest Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That's fine, but AVK recessed that already albeit in a slightly less detailed manner.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think it has got something to do with it but not that way.

maybe this sign came from the Keyblade-masters and it meant...

mmh... what could it mean???

I dont think the symbol itself has a distinctive meaning, but its origin does, Maybe.

EDIT: The hell was I thinking, of course the symbol has meaning. duh

Last edited:

MMTK

well all the symbols in KH mean something
Its a very symbolic and iconic driven game

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I think it has got something to do with it but not that way.

maybe this sign came from the Keyblade-masters and it meant...

mmh... what could it mean???

Personally, I think it could represent their clan/ guild or whatever. You know, it's the symbol for their Master's group or whatever. Who knows, maybe their keyblades are also the signature of their Master's group. I read it before, but back in the past, guilds existed and they also went by the Master & Apprentice thing. Each guild had it's signature characteristics, signs, logos, and signatures or whatever, so who's to say that this doesn't cross over to BBS? Also, I could see a possiblity of this being linked to the heartless emblem. (faint memory of Xehanort?)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
^^ I dont thing that we should add another group of people just yet (guilds) It could just be the symbol of VAT's master though, I agree with you there.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
^^ I dont thing that we should add another group of people just yet (guilds) It could just be the symbol of VAT's master though, I agree with you there.

I know, but I just wish people would consider that maybe it's just their master's/ their logo and not really an important symbol.. at least until we get wind that it is.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Other than Disney Villains and possibly MX and DS, yes.

Of course, there could also be a few more original characters that you fight, along with a possible fight with an optional FF boss. (hopefully not Sephiroth..)

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Well, its been awhile since i've posted a thread but recently I've seen many posts with the same thing, the connection between VAT's crest and the heartless crest. It got me thinking because after I saw the BBS trailer, I saw that Maleficent stated that Terra turned to darkness for Power. The crest of Aqua Ven and Terra could lead to the creation of the Heartless crest because as you can see, many times it has been stated they look VERY alike. Well,Maleficent was one of the first (evil) characters you saw using the heartless and in the BBS trailer, it is shown Maleficent & VAT (I'm just abbreviating for Ven Aqua and Terra) talking alot, and who knows maybe i'm right, maybe i'm wrong. :thumbsup:

i had a thread something just like this, but instead of saying it looked likea heartless symbol, i said the exact opposite.

looks nothing like a heartless symbol (or similar) when you zoom in.

i think the heartless symbol looks alot like the unbirth symbol since both look like hearts with an x on it

Clowde

Id just like to make it clear to the eople who acctually DONT know this. Cause it seems theres quite alot of them.

-Heartless "apperently" dont exist in the BBS Timeline.
-Sometime between BBS and KH1 The first heartless appeared. Probably sprung by something in BBS
-Xehanort ( ansems apprentice) Saw this and started experimenting on peoples hearts.Doing so he discovered a way to make his own heartless. Those are the ones with the emblems. The "pure blood" heartless are ones such as the Shadow, Invisible, darkball.

Other then that, i dont think the Emblems hold much of a deal.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
i like the KH2 crown symbol

irrelevant?

Its very possible that the symbol that TAV and their Master uses was used to creat the Heartless symbol, but it kind of looks like the Nobody symbol too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back