• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VAT´s armors ithink this is new

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

?<birthbysleep>?

Youknow i´ve been visiting this page and haven´t seen anithing about the next thing:

you know the things in Ven & Terra´s arms don´t you think it could be used to activate their armors or something please if you could answer i would apreeciate i am from venezuela and doesn´t speak english very well but i do my best (if there is something bad written of course)....:mellow:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
That could actually explain those things on their arms.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
This is old. Somebody already posted a theory of this.

Also, learn to spell and use grammar, seriously.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Youknow i´ve been visiting this page and haven´t seen anithing about the next thing:

you know the things in Ven & Terra´s arms don´t you think it could be used to activate their armors or something please if you could answer i would apreeciate i am from venezuela and doesn´t speak english very well but i do my best (if there is something bad written of course)....:mellow:

That's actually the best idea I've heard.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Actually, this has been stated many times over.

But just to keep it on the safe said, I'll just say the the armor was from the concept video, his first thought, so, i htink that the armor idea is thrown away.

Originally Testuya, "being the character designer, and lead story designer" , thought they were beings without faces, personality, and what not.

Anyway, WELCOME TO KHI! Your one AND only Kingdom Hearts Resource!

"needs to beat keyblade-masta in posts.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Do not question the science behind KH. Their helmets are so advanced they would blow your mind. Or it's something simple like darked tinted windows. Their like the utlimate sunglasses for keyblade wielders. Where can I get one?

try ebay?

hmm i guess there a people running around with giant keys. no science in the world of KH is not to be meddled with.

Qarx

Do not question the science behind KH. Their helmets are so advanced they would blow your mind. Or it's something simple like darked tinted windows. Their like the utlimate sunglasses for keyblade wielders. Where can I get one?
I'd like one, too. I wonder how much UV protection it gives?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
try ebay?

hmm i guess there a people running around with giant keys. no science in the world of KH is not to be meddled with.
Can you believe they didn't have one. Now I'm mad. Curse you Ebay NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:cursing:
As for the UV protection strong enough to block the sun out even you live on the sun.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Can you believe they didn't have one. Now I'm mad. Curse you Ebay NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:cursing:
As for the UV protection strong enough to block the sun out even you live on the sun.

in the words of stan smith - american dad 'yes ebay, i can use this to kill all the enemies i made on ebay.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back