• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vanitas theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentmusic16

as much as i want to believe that terra=xenoheart, i've been thinking: what if vanitas=xenoheart? namora said that he wouldnt show vanitas' face till the end, and vanitas is so shrouded in mystery it might be a good theory. maybe vanitas is a young xenoheart and thats why his face isnt shown yet, his actual name may be vanitas but after the events of bbs, the only name he remembers is his master's. he seems to be about ven's age, but maybe ansem doesn't find him for a few years, maybe he wonders around for a while in the sunset horizon until he finds himself in RG and is then picked up by ansem and the darkness makes him appear older (which could explain ienzo, that little imp)?

ok, i realize the timeline is a little messed up in the theory, but maybe the apprentices didnt change in that one year, 10 years ago. maybe it was more like 3 and bbs is leading up to that?

comment, question, review, just dont flame

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ansem the wise found him almost dead o_O how could he be wondering around like that?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
as much as i want to believe that terra=xenoheart, i've been thinking: what if vanitas=xenoheart? namora said that he wouldnt show vanitas' face till the end, and vanitas is so shrouded in mystery it might be a good theory. maybe vanitas is a young xenoheart and thats why his face isnt shown yet, his actual name may be vanitas but after the events of bbs, the only name he remembers is his master's. he seems to be about ven's age, but maybe ansem doesn't find him for a few years, maybe he wonders around for a while in the sunset horizon until he finds himself in RG and is then picked up by ansem and the darkness makes him appear older (which could explain ienzo, that little imp)?

ok, i realize the timeline is a little messed up in the theory, but maybe the apprentices didnt change in that one year, 10 years ago. maybe it was more like 3 and bbs is leading up to that?

comment, question, review, just dont flame

actually in regards to vanitas, I like the one theory I saw who knows when about vanitas' heart or something of the sort inside of riku. don't want to get off topic, but I thinks it's more plausible that vanitas' "essence" is inside of riku and not xehanort since both vanitas and riku have the same fighting stance, their similar inclination to darkness and I think that's why riku is able to dual wield, imo

Caxm

Vanitas is a clone of terra made from fragments of vens heart that is falling apart. In the end terra and Vanitas clash in the proses MX terra and Vanitas are all nearly destroyed and wat is left is Xehrnort

Idk im just throughing in random things and hope that one is right

Oh an Aqua turns into Cerberas

Divine Comedy

That would be cool if Zexion was Vanitas. But he's AtW's apprentice. Sort of weird how that would work out, but who knows...

Leper Messiah

The only connection I can currently see between the two is that Vanitas means emptiness (or something similar) and Xehanort is an anagram of No Heart 'X'... emptiness would be lacking a heart. However, there is no other reason for me to believe that Vanitas is Xehanort... even the reasoning I just gave is absurd.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Vanitas is too young to be Xehanort, though.

He looks no older than Ven, whereas Xehanort looks to be in his twenties. Plus Nomura implied he has a tie to Ven.

thesupersakura

I thought the same exact thing. I totally thought maybe a young Xehanort could be Vanitas.

Caxm

I think it is believable and who said you cant have a conection to sora, and ven and still be Xerhnort at the same time. VANTITUS IS 15-17 plus 9 year and he is 24- to 26 years old god you peole cant even do simple math

chaoticshadow14

Keyblade chooses its weilder and it chose SORA
Right, but it was said that that specific keyblade originally choose RIKU, but since in that one moment Riku chose the darkness over light, he couldn't weild the keyblade, so it chose SORAinstead, so my statement still stands, the keyblade was supposed to go to RIKU

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Right, but it was said that that specific keyblade originally choose RIKU, but since in that one moment Riku chose the darkness over light, he couldn't weild the keyblade, so it chose SORAinstead, so my statement still stands, the keyblade was supposed to go to RIKU

But it went to Sora thats like me saying I was supposed to eat an apple but didn't the outcome is still the same I WANT A EFFING APPLE!!!!!

So excluding Riku from this argument moving on.

Last edited:

Dragonsblight

I have also posted this theory in the past and believe it to be very possible i mean it sort of makes sense that all he could remeber was his master's name and it would explain why the xehanort is younger than MX.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
But it went to Sora thats like me saying I was supposed to eat an apple but didn't the outcome is still the same I WANT A EFFING APPLE!!!!!

So excluding Riku from this argument moving on.

Actually, it chose the closest person who had a qualified heart. That person happened to be Sora. It could have equally been Kairi if she were just a tinier bit closer than Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back