• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas=???? maybe???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GilDartZ

ok i been just like everyone else trying to figure out who vanitas is and i think this is a pretty plausible guess...i believe vanitas is a clone of terra but a kid version..i know sounds weird but the reason why is bc of several sayings:

MX: "you should know who the masked BOY is" -if MX is talking to terra and is telling him, he should know who the person is and since we know its a new character that we havent seen then it would have to be someone that we already been exposed to in a different way i.e terra except younger

Master Eraqus: "you shouldnt exist" - obviously its someone or something out of the natural order of things and since clones seem to fit that ima go with that. lol

MX: "that CREATURE is already corrupted by darkness, please correct my mistake" - creature? so vanitas has a human form and voice but its man made? or created? another humanISH project -i.e CLONE

and also vanitas seems to be consumed with thoughts of power and making people stronger, who is just like that? hmmm....Hey TERRA lol idk its just my guess you dont have to agree tell me what ya'll think :31::confused::31:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Post all Vanitas identity related stuff here. In that thread, we are trying our hardest to find out who Vanitas is. If you would like to help, by all means do.

Last edited:

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Why does everyone keep thinking that he is a kid. Teenages or Adults can be short.

Some Masters call their pupils, Boy, even though their pupil may be old.

Creature's dont have to be man made. But, that kind of proves that Vanitas is crasy,

and also vanitas seems to be consumed with thoughts of power and making people stronger, who is just like that? hmmm....Hey TERRA lol idk its just my guess you dont have to agree tell me what ya'll think

Lots of other KH characters are like that. Sorry man, I'm not feelin your thread.

Tidus14

I think vanitas is an brother ( yes i know familie = nothing to do in kh, But why is the grandma of kairi inthere?

of terra. maube he had a stupid band with his brother/sister and he is an unbirth created truogh the negativ emotions memorie of terra of his brother? o_o

Gram

Banned
Awards
y ruin it 4 myself, i'll just wait til bbs.

of terra. maube he had a stupid band with his brother/sister and he is an unbirth created truogh the negativ emotions memorie of terra of his brother? o_o
what r u smokin?

Vanitas.

Ven.

And if you look closely at Vanitas it seems he has black hair..not brown (which is the color of Terra's hair).

PrimalDark

Well just beacause MX said Terra should know who Vanitas is it doesn't mean we should know as well, we couldn't possibly know every single person Terra is associated with. Vanitas could just as well be an old friend/sidekick of Terra's of whom we know nothing. Besides we don't know any character who matches Vanitas' description so far.

Vanitas.

Well just beacause MX said Terra should know who Vanitas is it doesn't mean we should know as well, we couldn't possibly know every single person Terra is associated with.
That's irrelevant towards the plot. Why would we care of Terra's past friends before Aqua or Ven (if he had any).

And Vanitas has a connection towards Riku and it seems that he has a connection towards Ven as well. It's also no coincidence that both him and Ven reenact a scene from KH1 with Riku and Sora.

He has only has been in scenes talking with Ven and not Terra..once. Something doesn't add up.

That is not a coincidence.

PrimalDark

Well as I said nobody matches his description, not Sora, not Riku, not Ven, not Terra. Aren't we running out of alternatives here? That's why I said he might be someone we don't know, the old friend part was an example.

Vanitas.

Well as I said nobody matches his description, not Sora, not Riku, not Ven, not Terra.
It's not like Xion matched description with anyone either aside from her face resemblance towards Kairi.

We haven't even seen Vanitas' whole face yet. For all we know he can have different color hair but have the same exact facial structure similar to Ven, or Terra, or Xehanort (this, I doubt).

That's why I said he might be someone we don't know.
It wouldn't make sense if it was someone we don't know. Sadly to say I wanted Vanitas to be a new character but it seems to me he's not. There's reasons why Nomura refuses to show him to us. He also said Vanitas' face will be revealed at the end of the game. That gives us a clue that he has a resemblance to someone that we know even though his hair color might be different.

Xion's a great example.

PrimalDark

But don't you think it would be kind of stupid to show bits and pieces of a character who at first glance appears to be new only to be revealed that he was actually Ven who tripped over a pile of s*** and had his hair turned black? xD What you say could be true but if that's the case we're heading towards another clone/replica conclusion and I'm not really into it...

CCs_No1_Fanboy

We don't know who Xehanort from KH2 is, and we don't know who Vanitas could be. So Im thinking maybe they are one and the same now, except he fed off of everyone's powers in the end, his body couldn't handle of it so instead his body might have reacted and destroyed his memories?

Ansem the Wise noticed Xehanort's super human abilities, and he calls Aqua's armor "friend" which could have been sarcastic. He might also be looked for Ven's body to absorb the remaining power out of him, or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back