• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas Lingering Spirit RETURN in KH3?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmkblaster1

Every secret boss correlates to the story if it is kingdom hearts secret boss being xemnas... Kingdom hearts 2 final mix being the Lingering will... And the mysterious figure being young xehanort! So all of the secret boss battles correlate to the story, but how does vanitas lingering spirit work... I mean Terra's ending with him Bowing at the end was written to correlate to the lingering wills story! Will lingering spirit return in kingdom hearts 3 to haunt Venus or sora... Or even be a vessel if xehanort can't extract vanitas from ventus anymore! What are your thoughts?!?!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Uhm...we have never seen Phantom or Kurt Zisa again so why would it be a given? I dont think itll return. I'm positive they'll bring Vanitad back, maybe even a past version of Ventus-Vanitas, but a shallow monochrome figure without any real background? I dunno.

Vmkblaster1

Uhm...we have never seen Phantom or Kurt Zisa again so why would it be a given? I dont think itll return. I'm positive they'll bring Vanitad back, maybe even a past version of Ventus-Vanitas, but a shallow monochrome figure without any real background? I dunno.
Kurt Zisa and Phantom aren't characters from the game... Xemnas... Lingering will... Mysterious figure and vanitas are

KH2Rulz

Awards
Kurt Zisa is most definitely an original KH character, but he was named after a person in a competition.

As for VLS - possibly, but I think the 'plot-relevant' secret boss in BBS was MF.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Kurt Zisa is most definitely an original KH character, but he was named after a person in a competition.

Fun fact, I once found Kurt Zisa's phone number and prank called him. I pretended to be a representative of Square Enix, telling him that Kurt Zisa was going to make an appearance in KH3. He flipped out and got really excited. Sure, it's a little cruel but let's be honest, his boss fight is pretty cruel too.

Muke

whatever
Awards
uh huh.

I still wonder why that guy never did anything? I also can't find him on the web and all lol
At least the person wasn't Kevin.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Fun fact, I once found Kurt Zisa's phone number and prank called him. I pretended to be a representative of Square Enix, telling him that Kurt Zisa was going to make an appearance in KH3. He flipped out and got really excited. Sure, it's a little cruel but let's be honest, his boss fight is pretty cruel too.

That is dam cruel dude.... :(

Vmkblaster1

What I meant to say was that kurt zisa is not a reoccurring character, but the bosses that have keyblades or ethereal blades are... haha, and vanitas lingering spirit could appear again... idk, I just see it happening... oh wait... I didn't think about eraqus's armor or No Heart... I guess No Heart is like the xemnas battl only ten times worse... and maybe eraqus's armor will help you in kingdom hearts 3... or maybe those were only just for the mirage arena, so they won't make an appearance elsewhere...

Muke

whatever
Awards
I don't see how that makes their appearance less probable? VLS only appeared once. ME's Armor, too.
So idgi?

Vmkblaster1

I am saying it might be less probable because they were introduced exclusively for the final mix version, but that could mean story wise they were made for a reason. IDGI either... we will just have to wait and see... I just expect eraqus armor coming back... maybe to help them... to guide them... and I expect master xehanort to wear no heart armor in the final battle...

TheDemonCT

this guy and his threads again. First off it's Vanitas' Remnant, not spirit. Not all of the optional boss battles connect to another game later release, just a specific few that are actually relevant to one of the later games. They have no reason to bring his remnant into kh3 if it's been hinted that Vanitas, not ventus-vanitas, might appear in kh3 as one of the seekers. Your "ifs" don't make any sense, bruh.

Vmkblaster1

this guy and his threads again. First off it's Vanitas' Remnant, not spirit. Not all of the optional boss battles connect to another game later release, just a specific few that are actually relevant to one of the later games. They have no reason to bring his remnant into kh3 if it's been hinted that Vanitas, not ventus-vanitas, might appear in kh3 as one of the seekers. Your "ifs" don't make any sense, bruh.

okay... thanks for the feedback

Vasquez

Awards
I would prefer Vanitas to stay out of KH(not going to happen, I know). He was a mish mash of concepts that have yet to bear fruit.

His connections to Riku never lead to anything and so what if he had Sora's face?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
His connections to Riku never lead to anything and so what if he had Sora's face?

Which connections?
Vanitas never had any connection to Riku so there was nothing to "lead" anywhere to begin with.

Having a similar outfit and battle stance does not necessarily have to hint at an actual in-universe connection.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
As for the above comments, isn't Vanitas's suit identical to the one Riku wears in KH1?

I don't think the remnant will be back, but perhaps we could get a joint reasoning for the reanimation of fallen spirits in the keyblade graveyard? Terra's armour included. I wouldn't hold your breath though, I'm pretty sure the remnant is non canon, Mysterious Figure/Young Xehanort had a real cutscene, Vanitas Remnant was just like an Absent Silhouette battle from KH2FM, which I'm not sure if were canon. I did enjoy that cave you had to traverse to get there though, the room you could battle the silhouettes in was cool as fck.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I think the outfit is more just a general "darkness outfit" than really related to Riku. It kinda has a Heartless-like design and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back