• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas is really in Kingdom Hearts II !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora'sProtector

[video=youtube;RWPQU1tlH_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWPQU1tlH_0[/video]

Really. O_O

Don't yell at me. ;_; You get +1 awesome point if you know the scene that's from.

I was really hoping to see some inane, crackpot theory.

HERE IS MY THEORY of how this is possible!
So at the end of BBS Vanitas DIED! But later he comes back! How you ask? When Sora turns into a heartless in KH1 -- Okay that was just a weakling shadow, that's not Vanitas. Sora comes back to use from being all shadowy and he's got a nobody named Roxas and Roxas likes to eat sea salt ice cream. That salt ice cream contains microscopic cells filled with data about Vanitas that Ansem the Wise planted! YES Ansem the wise put Vanitas cells in Roxas' sea salt ice cream! He was corrupt from Apprentice Xehanort constantly telling him to do something mean to Roxas! From eating the sea salt ice cream, Roxas now has Vanitas' cells inside of him BUT we all know that Roxas has to go back in Sora! Here is where Apprentice Xehanort's evil plan came to fruition. When Roxas merged with Sora gain, now Sora had the sea salt ice cream Vanitas cells inside him! So slowly but surely Sora begins to look more like Vanitas until BAM the moment where he sees Roxas, the Vanitas cells inside him flip out, thinking it is Ventus! And that's why he looks like Vanitas in that video. Yup. That's why.

btw I hope you know I'm not seriously crazy. :3

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Surely you don't honestly think that's real, do you?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I can't tell if you're serious or not. Which is sad.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
[video=youtube;RWPQU1tlH_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWPQU1tlH_0[/video]

Really. O_O

Don't yell at me. ;_; You get +1 awesome point if you know the scene that's from.

LMAO Well played, good sir. ^_^

Scene is Sora VS Roxas At Station of Awakening early on during The World That Never Was level. ^_^

Sora'sProtector

btw I whipped that up real quick 'cause I wanted to try swapping colors in live video. :/

Not a troll or sarcasm, mr. mean garlock.

Organization_42 gets +2 awesome points for recognizing the scene and being nice.

EDIT: Virgiltheart does too. ^^

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I fail to see how that was mean you went to a spoiler section and posted this...this is even beyond my twisted reasoning...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Roxas Battle at TWTNW... for sure... and good test... just a little more work on it and I would be sure that you'd get it down well enough to meet BBS quality...

Sora'sProtector

I fail to see how that was mean you went to a spoiler section and posted this...this is even beyond my twisted reasoning...

Well firstly, no possible way for me to be a member for 5 years and be a troll. Or calling it bad sarcasm.

It was just some video editing I wanted to try out and I thought the scene was perfect for it. ^^ As Organization said, it makes it seem like Vanitas made Sora do *angry face* at Roxas (VENTUS?!).

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I thought it was a penguin that was fighting Roxas.

BUT I'M GLAD THAT IT'S VANITAS!!! :D :D

Sora'sProtector

Personally I thought the color swapping is bad 'cause it bleeds into other sections and distorts other colors too much. :3;

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
It was just some video editing I wanted to try out and I thought the scene was perfect for it. ^^ As Organization said, it makes it seem like Vanitas made Sora do *angry face* at Roxas (VENTUS?!).

You take me way to seriously....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back