• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Utada Hikaru's Passion Reversed-A Whole New Song?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Heres the lyrics to the song Passion(Sanctuary in Japanese) backwards. Its a completely diffrent song...its very amazing, and really creepy in some ways too.

Heres the video i got it from:
YouTube - Passion Backwards

Backwards Lyrics:

I need more affection than you know

so and now, turn it down

What? In the room
He'll come, you'll see
I know He'll come
Hey, I need something more
Hug me quickly
I see that guy
Holding a book
Love me
I could not hide Sakura
Falling beside you all

Make a whole love
Before ya hate me
Look at all the world for me

I need true emotions
I need true emotions
I will not destroy them
You said you would show me

I hear I'd be eighteen
Before he knew you
Hold me nicely
Hug me more
I knew they knew you
Before they were no-good
Hug me nicely
I could so hear all them
On the day they ruined who I am

Almost, I hold all
Of your dream
I wish I had them

I think they're evil
I hope I can show you
Ah, are you cold?
Hug me quickly
I still see that guy
Holding the book
Oh I need
To see that I could not hide Sakura
Falling beside all you.

A

Azrael

Heres the lyrics to the song Passion(Sanctuary in Japanese) backwards. Its a completely diffrent song...its very amazing, and really creepy in some ways too.

Heres the video i got it from:
YouTube - Passion Backwards

Backwards Lyrics:

so and now, turn it down

What? In the room
He'll come, you'll see
I know He'll come
Hug me quickly
I see that guy
Holding a book
Love me
I could not hide Sakura
Falling beside you all

Make a whole love
Before ya hate me
Look at all the world for me

I need true emotions
I need true emotions
I will not destroy them
You said you would show me

I hear I'd be eighteen
Before he knew you
Hold me nicely
Hug me more
I knew they knew you
Before they were no-good
Hug me nicely
I could so hear all them
On the day they ruined who I am

Almost, I hold all
Of your dream
I wish I had them

I think they're evil
I hope I can show you
Ah, are you cold?
Hug me quickly
I still see that guy
Holding the book
Oh I need
To see that I could not hide Sakura
Falling beside all you.

Awesome find, I can use this in the Sora x Nami fanclub

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
This has been posted before, but it's probably been close to the release of KH2. The people who were creative enough to hear this were just that: creative. Although I doubt Dear Hikki did that on purpose, that'd be pretty insane lol.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
There are many interesting things about these songs. Example,

Simple and clean (forward):Kairis song
Simple and clean (backwards): Roxas and namines song
Sanctuary (forward):Soras song
Sanctuary (Backwards):Rikus song

If you look these up on youtube and watch them, when she sings the lyrics, the scene matches that part of the lyrics exactly. Its very interesting.

Although I doubt Dear Hikki did that on purpose, that'd be pretty insane lol.

But, how else would something like this happen if it was an accident?

Raiko

Come break me down
she probably did it on purpose. lol yeah found this out a few months ago and it was creepy.O.O but they already put some of the line backwards when its played forwards...

KeyMaker

This isn't new for me, but when you reverse just about any song you can probably make some sense and put together lyrics out of it.

Last edited:

Cissy

Bronze Member
Only parts of it are truly made on purpose. (I need more affection than you know, so many ups and downs, I need true emotion.)

The rest is what your mind wants you to think.

It's impossible for them to have done all of that on purpose.

When I say "baby got back" I'm not trying to say something backwards. I had no intention too. That said, if you listened to it backwards, you'd think I did it on purpose, because you heard "cab to Ezma" which makes no sense. I didn't do that on purpose, and I couldn't have done it on purpose.

Listen to the song forwards. You'll hear gibberish at random intervals. Why? Because that's not gibberish--it's backwards lyrics. See? Backwards lyrics sound nothing like real sentences.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm with Cissy on this one. There's nothing significant about it backwards other than those few lines. People just want it, so they'll hear words, as opposed to gibberish.

Raiko

Come break me down
wait. if you've listened to the song backwards for the first time you'll think "ah!this is gibberish". but sooner or later you'll understand it coz of what cisorlyx said. i think this is also called "Subliminal Message"

Cissy

Bronze Member
wait. if you've listened to the song backwards for the first time you'll think "ah!this is gibberish". but sooner or later you'll understand it coz of what cisorlyx said. i think this is also called "Subliminal Message"

It's more like "Mental Perception" because it wasn't done purposely to send you messages.

A

Audo

I made a thread on Sanctuary backwards and got flamed to hell for it.
Here, I'll repost it since I'm bored:

THE REVERSE SANCTUARY
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTMxl7JVAB8&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTMxl7JVAB8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Alright, I'm sure we all know that there are a few lines in Sanctuary and Passion that are intentionally reversed. Dur. But, what you may not know is that if you reverse the entire song, there are some hidden lyrics. Yes i know, "Conspiracy!". This was also the case for Simple and Clean. But what's interesting about the Reverse of Sanctuary is that it actually has some reference to KH in there! So, click play on the movie above and follow along with the lyrics below.

Reverse Sanctuary said:
Yeah, I was him
So, and now, turn it down
Why?
He was Ansem, he was Ansem
Wasn't it easy?
Yeah, I was him
We all three grew
I hear I was Ansem, I hear I was Ansem
And now you shall sleep
Yeah, it was real, and I never knew it
close it
Now in terrible sleep, he finally listens
I hate emotion
I need true emotions
I need true emotions
I will not destroy them
So many ups and downs
Wasn't it easy?
Yeah, I was him
We all three grew
And now you shall sleep
closing hurry
Even we still laugh, we shall be back
Wasn't it easy?
Yeah, and I was him
We all three grew
And now you shall sleep

So, let's just let that sink in for a second. Ready? OK! I know some of you are probably just going to go "so what?" or "you're reading too much into it". I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I'm just pointing out what is obviously some KH references, in hopes of raising a discussion. Now, I know it must have been hard to follow a long and read at the same time, so odds are you didn't see watch the movie, and just listened to it. That's okay. It isn't a big deal (though the song matches up with the movie in a couple of places, believe it or not.) So now that everyone has heard it, let's dissect it a bit.

Many people think the backwards version refers to Riku, (possibly Xemnas too) so let's look!

Many people think this refers to the Nobodies and how they don't/can't have emotions.

Yeah I was him
If we look at the song as something about Xemnas, then he could obviously be referring to Xehanort.

So, and now, turn it down
This one I wasn't too sure about. If we think about it in terms of Riku, it could mean to turn down his use of the Darkness perhaps? Just guessing here.
Or, if it was in reference to Xemnas, maybe to turn down his experiments?

Why?
Obviously, whoever was being told to turn it down, is asking why.

I believe this is someone saying Xemnas was Ansem. But the same could be said to Riku after he was no longer 'Rikunort'.

Wasn't it easy?
Could be about anything. Asking someone if it was easy being Ansem perhaps?

We all three grew
This is most likely referring to Riku, Kairi and Sora. I don't see what else it could be referring to unless it meant the three forms of Xehanort (His Heartless, himself and Xemnas)

This is similar to 'He was Ansem' except now it is someone replying in first person. Could be Riku or Xemnas. (Also some people think it says "A hero was Ansem" what do you guys think?)

And now you shall sleep
This is most likely one of the biggest lines to jump up. In terms of Xemnas, Room of Sleep anyone? (It's also interesting because when this line is spoken, it's the scene where Sora is in the pod).

I'm not sure on this one. But when i heard it the first thing I thought of was the opening of KH1 where Sora goes "Is any of this for real or not?".

Close it
Close the door? As in KH? Riku was behind the door in KH1 as it was closing. (When this happens in the video, Sora closes the door to Nami's room, lol.)

Now in terrible sleep, he finally listens
Another intriguing line. Xemnas again? Sora?

I hate emotion
When I heard this, I just remembered Xemnas yelling at the other Organization Members for pretending that they have hearts in FM+.

I need true emotions
Most likely the Nobodies again. All of the backwards messages in Sanctuary when you listen to it normally seem to be about the Nobodies.

I will not destroy them
It reminded me of how Axel didn't want to kill Roxas. Other possible connections?

So many ups and downs
Lol this probably has to do with the Nobodies, but for some reason now I just think about how their chairs can do up and down, lol.

Closing hurry
Referring to the door again?

Even we still laugh, we shall be back
lol, some people are probably going to chew me out for this but.... ORGANIZATION RETURN?

I know it probably doesn't amount to much. But due to the shortage of news, and sometimes the lack of threads and discussions on these boards, I was hoping this could become a conversational tool. So what do you guys think about it? It's pretty hard not to admit that some parts just sound very legit. And the fact that the song already had backwards parts makes it seem more likely that the song could also be one big long backwards message. (Simple and Clean was like this too, but that made less sense)

So what do you think? I'm not asking you to necessarily agree, but what do you make of the lyrics? Any reference to KH? Do you think some of the sleep lines could actually be in reference to Xemnas (less likely since Sanctuary was made before KH2:FM+ and I doubt Nomura had that in mind then), but what do you think about it having possible hints at future games? Do you think any new openings for the next KH game could have similar messages behind? Voice your opinion! (Oh, and please don't bother trying to 'disprove' anything. This isn't a theory, it's a discussion.)

^^^
Needless to say, everyone chewed me out.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Part of me wants to chew you out vigorously, but then a part of me just wants to leave it be.

D:

Siru Drawoh

Awards
I made a thread on Sanctuary backwards and got flamed to hell for it.
Here, I'll repost it since I'm bored:

I REMEMBER THAT! It was before I signed up. I remember I almost signed up then to flame the flamers but then remembered that this is the internet. And I'm not a mythical race from Norse mythology...

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
ive seen this before... acctually a really long time ago... have u heard simple and clean backwards? yea same thing wit sanctuary. it stunned me at first. Im like "wth is this?" and "OMG! 0.0" . so yea. its pretty creepy.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Im about to close this thread. Seems useless becuase you guys have seen it before.

EDIT: Im closing it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back