• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Utada Hikaru says she will "probably not" do KHIII theme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
∞;4023965 said:
Don't mind me while I take out Disney and Final Fantasy from Kingdom Hearts and keep Utada Hikaru around and call it the same game.

lol.

I think it doesn't matter but still it would be nice if she just says yes for it.

Walla- Rayn

It doesn't really matter to me. Utada did a great job in Kingdom Hearts I and Kingdom Hearts II. She needs a rest and she deserved it. And I would like to hear new artist's voice and style. Hehe... But it doesn't mean, I hate Utada. Whether she will be back to Kingdom Hearts III or not, her reasons are fine with me.

SuperSailorEarth

I cant believe she thinks KH doesn't pay. They may not have paid her a lot in direct money, but I'm sure the songs picked up some fans that otherwise may never have heard of her. Thus KH songs--->paying fans-----> Publicity+Money

But I was really looking forward to a new KH theme song...

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Oh well.

Get Aoi Teshima to sing the theme for KHIII, please.

So much more beautiful than what Utada usually upchucks.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
or hitomi

(yes i know lolcodegayass but i like this >: )

Anyways, people too big a deal about Utada possibly not coming back. "baaaaaaw kh will never be the same without her" has never made sense to me

sure her songs are nice and everything but it's not like other people couldn't do better

at the end of the day her songs are just part of what make the games what they are

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Well gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with the money she isn't getting.

Muse

you look atrocious
Yes it would. It's not like Utada Hikaru contributes anything to the KH series other than the themes. She's not a scenario writer, she's not a director, she doesn't design the characters. They could replace her just so easily as replacing a character's voice actor. It's not like Utada's indispensable; she can and will be replaced if she doesn't do the KH3 theme.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Oh come on, her music were good, but it's not like Utada made Kingdom Hearts. She can easily be replaced by other, BETTER singers.

Something like this would be perfect, in the same vain as the End of the Word ED or the Awakening levels. Yes, it's quite Out Of Theme for KH3, but eh: I would love a creepy opening =P

Shade737

Silver Member
Reason why she declined after being offered no pay? Its the Recession. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back