• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Unchained X Smartphone Case Releasing August 30!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The merchandise just keeps coming today, as the Square Enix online store reveals a brand new KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X wallet-style smartphone case!

This case will be releasing on August 30, 2016 and costs ¥4,940 (including tax). It features several slots to hold cards, as well as a hole for a phone strap. The device is meant to be held in place by pressure-sensitive adhesive, so this case is available in a variety of sizes.

Source: Square Enix e-Store

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Now THIS is some merchandise I can use in my every day life. Gimmie gimmie gimmie

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Why is KH merch always so stylin'?

How do they do it?

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I dig the design, but I tend to stick on the side of the more protective cases for my phone. More KH merchandise in general is sweet nonetheless.

Awards
Wait, what if my phone has that camera on the back? I don't see a hole for that part, so how am I supposed to take pictures?

LingeringVanitas

the "leather" is disgusting >_>.....and those types of cases always looked ugly to me. Even though I'm a girly type of guy I never cared for the huge woman wallet type case like that....they are just way too big. THAT would never fit in someones back pocket, there is no way.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
the "leather" is disgusting >_>.....and those types of cases always looked ugly to me. Even though I'm a girly type of guy I never cared for the huge woman wallet type case like that....they are just way too big. THAT would never fit in someones back pocket, there is no way.

Woman wallet? It's a pretty gender-neutral wallet case.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aren't they too expensive? I would love to buy one but it's too much.

Well, leather with an engraved design plus it being a Disney and Square Enix product that will likely only have one production of it means this is probably the cheapest it will ever be.

Most leather fold cases tend to start around $30 from a quick Google search. Faux leather can get you one for $20.

Xera Highwind

How can I buy this in the US? The Square Enix E-store only ships to areas in Japan. Will it be released in the NA store as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back