• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody.gamer

yeah, the overly beaten bush of BBS. This is not exclusive to my theory I'm looking for anyone who has anything to say about the Unbirths, because to be honest I've been losing sleep lately.

Okay, I've heard this a few times before and I've repeated it even more often. Corrupt light.
Light,Dark, and Twilight. We all can easily figure out what Light and Dark is but Twilight is a more complex subject. Simply, it is an instance when Light meets Darkness. That's exactly what I think an unbirth is. A physical manifestation of Darkness combining with Light. It's difficult to process, I know. But just think. It would pave a way toward the creation of heartless. and naturally nobodies.

My second idea, Kairi's grandma's story. People fighting over the light creating darkness. I don't have the exact material so bear with me. I still think that Unbirths are what ever is left over of the first people in the story. When the darkness in their heart was created, they completely lost the original form and become unbirths. So great number of Unbirths in BBS, TAV and others destroy all of them no more Unbirths left over in KH1 or others. Okay, like I said a UNbirth is from the creation of darkness, where a heartless is from existing darkness taking over. Unbirths created the darkness that led to the creation of heartless.

Please ask any questions if you are confused. Praise much appreciated.

Awards
let me tell u ur theorys much more plausible than others ive heard. but honsetly, i have no idea what the deal with the Unbirths r. were just gonna have to wait til BBS i guess. dont worry i dont bother flaming people but im telling u ur gonna get it eventually. oh, just wait. i dont know about some things in this theory but like i said, i dont like flaming people. u see i like encouraging people so keep brainstorming and thinking things over. personally, i like to be surprised when the game comes out but these theories r interesting ill admit. keep it up.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Actually it holds some merit--it's a mere exaggeration of the worlds past, not so much as only a fairy tale.

toon_roxas99

Good theory.

It's possible if darkness can manifest a body why not light...

I like the word corrupt light... b/c we know darkness doesn't mean evil so in theory light isn't always good.

Does anyone know if the rumor that the unbirth act childishly is true?

Wevvy

Xehanort created the freaking Heartless/Nobodies. XEHANORT.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Xehanort created the freaking Heartless/Nobodies. XEHANORT.

im pretty sure the thread is about unbirths and no one is debating the fact that Xehanort created the heartless. your large reply wasnt needed.

i think thats a decent theory.

Wevvy

Okay, like I said a UNbirth is from the creation of darkness, where a heartless is from existing darkness taking over. Unbirths created the darkness that led to the creation of heartless.

You were saying?

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Just for relevance, here's a decent explanation of Kairi's grandmothers story

"There was one point where there was not a single person with darkness in their heart, and only light existed, and as such all the worlds were connected. However, people began to grow selfish over the light, and thus darkness was born in their hearts. This darkness eventually consumed the light, but the children of light were able to craft new worlds, though they would remain separate. However, the greatest light would reside in the darkness, and until the day comes when that light breaks through the darkness, darkness would continue to thrive."

And I like the first idea, but the second one seems to be the formation of a heartless, minus the heartless.

Wevvy

Ansem the Wise started experimenting people's hearts first. Thus, influenced Xehanort.

Not by darkness from Unbirths or whatever.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
yeah, the overly beaten bush of BBS. This is not exclusive to my theory I'm looking for anyone who has anything to say about the Unbirths, because to be honest I've been losing sleep lately.

Unbirths = Soul

Okay, I've heard this a few times before and I've repeated it even more often. Corrupt light.
Light,Dark, and Twilight. We all can easily figure out what Light and Dark is but Twilight is a more complex subject. Simply, it is an instance when Light meets Darkness. That's exactly what I think an unbirth is. A physical manifestation of Darkness combining with Light. It's difficult to process, I know. But just think. It would pave a way toward the creation of heartless. and naturally nobodies.
No it doesnt have a vessel so i would say no.

My second idea, Kairi's grandma's story. People fighting over the light creating darkness. I don't have the exact material so bear with me. I still think that Unbirths are what ever is left over of the first people in the story. When the darkness in their heart was created, they completely lost the original form and become unbirths. So great number of Unbirths in BBS, TAV and others destroy all of them no more Unbirths left over in KH1 or others. Okay, like I said a UNbirth is from the creation of darkness, where a heartless is from existing darkness taking over. Unbirths created the darkness that led to the creation of heartless.
This doesnt stop them from being recreated during KH.

Please ask any questions if you are confused. Praise much appreciated.
Keep trying....

Last edited:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Nomura said the unbirths are "the opposite of human life." thats their meaning, they wernt born like humans

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
but...do heartless and nobodies born like humans aswell? that was probably an answer without a real answer.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
People in the KH universe already have light and darkness in them. XH just experimented with the ALREADY THERE darkness in the people's hearts and thus creating the heartless. But im un easy on the idea that the Unbirths are Light with Darkness making a lethal form. But then again it won't be (IF) the heart, body and, soul represents you know what. ಠ_ಠ

H

Haxon

i think it makes sense, my fav unbirth theory so far. Bravo! *clap clap clap*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back