• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UNBIRTHS = HEARTLESS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rOxaSz41O

what if unbirths are the UNBORN version of the heartless for example unbirths came outta no where and ppl started experminting on them and those HEARTLESS where born .. i belive unbirths are beings that were supposed to be born later and they came about when THE DTD and DTL opened .. >? REP me plz im new 2 this lol

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
First off, dont ask for rep. You get it when you deserve it.

You need to explain more about this "Unborn Heartless" thing. Cause you are being very vauge on the details.

rOxaSz41O

LOl sorry =( well ok .. what if the UNBIRTH are the first step of the heartless like UNBIRTHS came out of no where but something triggered them to become heartless like unbirth can be the past of the heartless but then they found out what unbirthsw ere and they changed into heartless ok ven might be a unbirth he wasnt meant to be born at that time so hes a unbirth same goes for the regular ones but then they were officialy born being heartless irts very confusing lol

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
How can an Unbirth come out of nowhere? I dont think thats possible.

Oblivionite

Hmm...remember in the first kh when we found out we were fighting emblem heartless? maybe unbirths are the true heartless?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Hmm...remember in the first kh when we found out we were fighting emblem heartless? maybe unbirths are the true heartless?

No, There are already Pureblood heartless and Emblem heartless. Pureblood are the true heartless.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
How can an Unbirth come out of nowhere? I dont think thats possible.

It's not possible.

Without substance there's no existence of a being.
Key components are needed, and so for those for an unbirth are unknown.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
True. But hey its a video game. Anyting can happen, at any time, anywere, anyplace,
and all the restt of the junk.
:closedeyes:

No, anything can't happen. The KH universe still has its own rules and limitations.

Anyways, since heartless were created by Xehanort after BBS, I find it unlikely that the Unbirths "transformed" into the heartless.

Cyypher100

This thread doesn't make alot a sense....by the laws of the universe, you cannot create or destroy anything nor can matter come from nothing.

.....Unbirth sounds more like an abortion or miscarriage of -----something------

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
LOl sorry =( well ok .. what if the UNBIRTH are the first step of the heartless like UNBIRTHS came out of no where but something triggered them to become heartless like unbirth can be the past of the heartless but then they found out what unbirthsw ere and they changed into heartless ok ven might be a unbirth he wasnt meant to be born at that time so hes a unbirth same goes for the regular ones but then they were officialy born being heartless irts very confusing lol

Heartless werent created until AtW and his apprentice performed the experiments on people. Ven is a unbirth that can wield a keyblade I dont know:confused:

what if unbirths are the UNBORN version of the heartless for example unbirths came outta no where and ppl started experminting on them and those HEARTLESS where born .. i belive unbirths are beings that were supposed to be born later and they came about when THE DTD and DTL opened .. >? REP me plz im new 2 this lol

Your saying unbirths are absolutely nothing coming out of nowhere this cant be so. Unbirths werent around during Kh1 so they cant be experimented on.

If you convince me on this theory. With some back up information that makes since i'll give you a rep.

DaisyDuck

I posted something similar a while ago, along the lines of Ansem feared the darkness in people's hearts and set out to study and find a way to conquer it. The Unbirths were the original form of that darkness and Ansem's tinkering with peoples' hearts created the Heartless, a more pure form of darkness that took over the Unbirths role, hence why there are no Unbirths in the present story. A bit like creating a nastier form of and already nasty virus.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Heartless werent created until AtW and his apprentice performed the experiments on people. Ven is a unbirth that can wield a keyblade I dont know:confused:

I posted something similar a while ago, along the lines of Ansem feared the darkness in people's hearts and set out to study and find a way to conquer it. The Unbirths were the original form of that darkness and Ansem's tinkering with peoples' hearts created the Heartless, a more pure form of darkness that took over the Unbirths role, hence why there are no Unbirths in the present story. A bit like creating a nastier form of and already nasty virus.

It was Xehanort who created the heartless, not AtW.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
To be fair Ansem did have a part in too. Xehanort just finished the job.

Yes, he had a part, but it was much smaller than that of Xehanort. His research just inspired Xehanort to go further than he decided to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back