• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UNBIRTHS = HEARTLESS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
We can rule out that unbirths are an early form of heartless if not only for the reason that unbirths existed before heartless did, We also know that they could not have been parents or ancestors (directly anyways) because heartless were created when Xehanort was experimenting on the Darkness in peoples hearts.

Xehanort didn't start doing this until just a little while before the events of KH1 started.

Which would have been approx 10 years after the events of BBS, when the unbirts existed

Thread=CLOSED

rOxaSz41O

NOT CLOSED = ok if ven is a UNBIRTH how did he come about maybe all those keyblades on the floor are all fake and there was millions of unbirths that were just like ven living all keyblade wielders but they used the power for greed and they fought each other being dark keyblade wielders and light and even in the tween .. they were all unbirths meaning they werent meant to be ... the unbirths were made outta good ppls hearts that werent made yet and thus they were created the reason xehnaort started testing ppls darkness in th heart and cuaght his interest is becuase he remembers the darkness in ppls hearts in the event of bbs ... testing the darkness to see why they started the war

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Xehanort didn't start doing this until just a little while before the events of KH1 started.

Which would have been approx 10 years after the events of BBS, when the unbirts existed

Thread=CLOSED

Umm, no, he didn't...
Xehanort had created the heartless before the scene in Mickey's flashback, which happened only a few months after BBS.

NOT CLOSED = ok if ven is a UNBIRTH how did he come about

Maybe because he's not?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
To be fair Ansem did have a part in too. Xehanort just finished the job.

Uh, the only part Ansem the Wise had in Xehanort's creation of the Heartless was the research he did that influenced Xehanort to create the Heartless, hence Xemnas calling AtW the "source of all Heartless."

Uh, no. Xehanort created the Heartless approx 1 year after the events of BBS, not 10 years.

Clowde

Don't Close. I want to ask you something.

You all say its impossible that a being can exist out of nothing? Then what's Namine. Plus he said that the creation of unbirths was caused by the opening of the DTD and the DTL. He didn't exactly say they just were suddenly...there....for no reason.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
what if unbirths are the UNBORN version of the heartless for example unbirths came outta no where and ppl started experminting on them and those HEARTLESS where born .. i belive unbirths are beings that were supposed to be born later and they came about when THE DTD and DTL opened .. >? REP me plz im new 2 this lol

heartless are born from the darkness in peoples hearts.

Crimson Jazz

Don't Close. I want to ask you something.

You all say its impossible that a being can exist out of nothing? Then what's Namine.

Namine was born from Kairi's heart and Sora's body and soul....
And she's a Nobody. Nobodies don't exist.

Plus he said that the creation of unbirths was caused by the opening of the DTD and the DTL. He didn't exactly say they just were suddenly...there....for no reason.

If you're talking about Nomura, then you're wrong. He never said anything of the sort.

Muse

you look atrocious
what if unbirths are the UNBORN version of the heartless for example unbirths came outta no where and ppl started experminting on them and those HEARTLESS where born .. i belive unbirths are beings that were supposed to be born later and they came about when THE DTD and DTL opened .. >? REP me plz im new 2 this lol

They can't come out of nowhere. They have to come from somewhere. Heartless came from the experiments started by Xehanort and his fellow apprentices and the darkness in peoples' hearts. Nobodies came from a strong heart/will turning into a Heartless and leaving behind its body and soul. Unbirths can't just come from nothing.

I still don't get why everyone's mentioning that the Unbirths were beings that were meant to be created/born in the future or something. Surely their name has another meaning besides that.

Putting that aside, what do you mean by the Door to Darkness and Door to Light opening? I don't remember anything about the DtD and DtL mentioned so far in BBS. I could be behind on some recently-revealed things, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Clowde

Namine was born from Kairi's heart and Sora's body and soul....
And she's a Nobody. Nobodies don't exist..

Well no shit. But Namine isn't made of Sora's body is she? Saying Roxas has it. She was made from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's bod, but is not made up of his body. She is a being made up of nothing. Saying that, not believing in other beings made up of nothing is silly.

And how can they not exist when a nobody is the body of their somebody after their heart is swallowed by darkness.

Crimson Jazz

Well no shit. But Namine isn't made of Sora's body is she? Saying Roxas has it. She was made from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's bod, but is not made up of his body. She is a being made up of nothing. Saying that, not believing in other beings made up of nothing is silly.

No.
Namine and Roxas shared Sora's body and soul.

And how can they not exist when a nobody is the body of their somebody after their heart is swallowed by darkness.

Because they don't have hearts.
Last time I checked, you need a heart in order to exist.
Wasn't that the main goal of Organization XIII (excluding Xemnas), to regain their hearts and regain existence?

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well in a sense the heart more so proves their identity rather then existence if you think about it.
I'm sure that was mentioned also, novels perhaps?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
actually AtW did the origianal experiments then he stoped and his apprintices didn't

Xehanort and the others took Ansem's research and continued on. Ansem's research helped lead to the creation of the heartless, but it was Xehanort, not Ansem, who created the heartless.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
NOT CLOSED = ok if ven is a UNBIRTH how did he come about maybe all those keyblades on the floor are all fake

The idea keyblade wars comes to mind with regular wielders which doesnt have to be unbirths.

and there was millions of unbirths that were just like ven living all keyblade wielders but they used the power for greed
Keyblade wielders being unbirths i dont think so. We still dont know what unbirths are so your really jumping to conclusion.

and they fought each other being dark keyblade wielders and light and even in the tween .. they were all unbirths meaning they werent meant to be ... the unbirths were made outta good ppls hearts that werent made yet and thus they were created
Their werent meant to be??? Their is a reason. Ok heartless can be made out of good peoples hearts. Heres where your wrong if a person heart doesnt exist yet how can the unbirths be absolutely nothing.

the reason xehnaort started testing ppls darkness in th heart and cuaght his interest is becuase he remembers the darkness in ppls hearts in the event of bbs ... testing the darkness to see why they started the war
If this was true their would still be unbirths but their not. Next Xehornort had no memories when he met AtW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back