• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirths, born as heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stinknus

well first off Xehannort made the first heartless by his experiments. but what of these unbirths?
Unbirth referring to Not Born, anything that has a heart was born.
So assuming they are not born; they don't have hearts
and like nobodies the don't have hearts so they don't exist

and they want to exist
and to exist they need a heart
the experiments released the hearts

so the Unbirth collect these released hearts
and with a heart they become born
Heartless had hearts so they were born
so the unbirths have a captive heart but they can't become a person with someone else heart
but they have a heart

making them born as heartless

did I confuse everyone? if so too bad
tell me what you think

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The Unbirths were around at BBS. BBS happened a decade before the first Heartless was ever created. What did they do until then?
Also, Heartless are born just fine with their own Hearts when those are covered with Darkness, not anyone else's.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
well first off Xehannort made the first heartless by his experiments. but what of these unbirths?
Unbirth referring to Not Born, anything that has a heart was born.
So assuming they are not born; they don't have hearts
and like nobodies the don't have hearts so they don't exist
This contadicts the title of the page. Are they heartless or nobodies and the xehannort your talking about did his experiments 10 years after BBS
and they want to exist
and to exist they need a heart
the experiments released the hearts

so the Unbirth collect these released hearts
and with a heart they become born
Heartless had hearts so they were born
so the unbirths have a captive heart but they can't become a person with someone else heart
but they have a heart

making them born as heartless

did I confuse everyone? if so too bad
tell me what you think
Unbirth + heart = heartless? The first heartless hasn't born until xenahort who served under Ansem began studing the heart. And why are there releashed hearts if no one lost their heart by the heartless?

Kari :)

well they can't turn into another being per-say . . . the fact that their title is unique and solid gives a basis for why they are called by their name, therefore they wouldn't say unbirths + hearts = heartless and the first heartless was born when xehanort was studying about the heart so obviously there couldn't have been any heartless when the unbirths were around

Radon

mofo
This contadicts the title of the page. Are they heartless or nobodies and the xehannort your talking about did his experiments 10 years after BBS

[/B]

Didnt xehanort conduct the experiments only one year after bbs. ten years after is when sora began his journey. and we know that heartless had been around for nine years before then!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I would not consider them not born, obviously, I mean the last two names have been completely contradictory, Heartless, are hearts, and nobodies are simply bodies and souls, that would/should imply that unbirths are born in some way

Tanloxd

Awards
joc makes a good point in saying that the heartless didn't appear when Sora recieved the keyblade, they were around for a good 9-10 years before hand when Xehanort first conducted his experiments, became a heartless himself and started destroying the worlds. Although I doubt that unbirths actually become the heartless there pobably is some crazy kind of connection linking the two, the same as the nobodys and the heartless. Before kingdom hearts 2 came out we just assumed that the body disappeared when someone lost there heart to the darkness, maybe there is something were missing.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Unbirths were around before BBS. Whether or not they were around a long time before or not is irrelivant. Fact remains that Unbirths being part of the Heartless-Nobody process is slim, seeing how if they were a bi-product of that process, they couldn't have been around before the first Heartless was born.
Fact is, they were.

Tanloxd

Awards
I was refering to the heartless or nobody being a bi-product of the unbirth. Well actually not so much a bi-product but something could have helped lead to the creation of the first heartless and from there the first nobody. Seeing as the unbirth did come first I have to agree with you there, and I'm not saying that they'll appear in BBS, they probably won't, I'm just saying that they were around for a good 9-10 years after the end of BBS and before KH events.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I would not consider them not born, obviously, I mean the last two names have been completely contradictory, Heartless, are hearts, and nobodies are simply bodies and souls, that would/should imply that unbirths are born in some way

Exactly.

We shouldn't take the name "Unbirths" too literally.

Heartless = No heart (which is not true)
Nobodies: No bodies (which is not true)
Unbirths= Not born (??)

It may be a good idea to get a bit creative with the name, and find other meanings to it.

Though, then again....

---What of the enemies called "unbirths"?

Nomura: There is meaning in various ways, adding "un" creates the opposite meaning of "birth" thus the "unbirth". With this, the "unborn" is given real meaning. Unbirths designate the feeling of this game's motif. The kind of existence they have will be revealed soon.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
We shouldn't take the name "Unbirths" too literally.

Heartless = No heart (which is not true)
Nobodies: No bodies (which is not true)
Unbirths= Not born (??)

Right Unbirth = Not Born (which cant be true cause........well you're fighting them)

UrbanQuattrus

The Unbirths were around at BBS. BBS happened a decade before the first Heartless was ever created. What did they do until then?

Heartless were created not very long after the events of BBS, between ten and nine years prior to the first KH. They spent that decade rampaging across the universe until Sora appeared with the keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back