• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
There was a theory back then that replicas were "unbirths" like humanoid unbirths. Simpler times.
There was also the youtube theories of Terra being Sora's dad, and Aqua being Riku's mom or some crap like that.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
There was a theory back then that replicas were "unbirths" like humanoid unbirths. Simpler times.
There was also the youtube theories of Terra being Sora's dad, and Aqua being Riku's mom or some crap like that.

Oh yeah, I remember that, it was a theory about how unbirths were actually prototypes of the Replicas. MX was experimenting with replicated people and kept trying but never could make a humanoid replica, instead all the replicas made were deformed monster, basically prototypes of "pre-birth" replicas. It wasn't until Xemnas that he was finally able to perfect replication and create human replicas. I also heard someone call Replicas humanoid "unbirths" because unlike regular people, Replicas weren't "Born" they were "Created"

Even this would have been better than the Unversed thing.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I read the Everything we knew about BbS thread more times than I'd liked to count.

Another new years resolution: Stop wanting the history of this site D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back