• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
We do know that they're supposed to be the opposite of a human being, therefore an Unbirth might lack all the traits of a human.. no thats sounds like Nobodies. How about a failed experiment... no. *sigh* chocobos have small brains , so don't flame about my stupidity.

ruon

i could se the soul ripping part possible because the heart unlocker pretty much ripped out hearts why couldnt there be a soul unlocker.

I'm tired of saying this. sorry people if yer sick of it but unbirths canNOT the soul. nobodies take up the soul and the heartless are the only ones who can seperate the heart,body and soul other than the heart unlocker. we dont have enough information to say if unbirths can take hearts or souls because we dont have enough information.

ruon

they would have to be artificial thats the most common and best theory i've seen. the worst i've seen is that they're made of the soul. crap double posted so sorry

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
i could se the soul ripping part possible because the heart unlocker pretty much ripped out hearts why couldnt there be a soul unlocker.
No i doubt the soul unlocker could be possible.

I'm tired of saying this. sorry people if yer sick of it but unbirths canNOT the soul.
Im big on unbirths are the soul.
Clearly you havent read the Secret Ansem Report i think its in their.

nobodies take up the soul and the heartless are the only ones who can seperate the heart,body and soul other than the heart unlocker. we dont have enough information to say if unbirths can take hearts or souls because we dont have enough information.

We do know when the soul leaves the body death occurs and the body perishes.

Supah

This is one of the most orginial ideas I've heard for a while.
Maybe, but how do you rip the soul out of a person.
And then what would happen to the heart and body.

I think the heart will either fade away (EITHER THAT OR) they could start the beginning of kingdom hearts itself. The body would either be an empty shell or rot away

No. Heartless were around during this time.

After life really hasn't play a role in KH yet. Also the afterlife could be a touchy issue so company's tend to avoid it.

You have a point although its possible

Grey

I personally don't understand where people keep getting the theory that the Soul can create it's own sentient being.

The Heart, in simple terms, defines you as a being (it is your identity). The Body gives you a physical shape, and allows one to move around.

We know from Nobodies that the Soul just allows the Body to remain animated, right? Even if that's incorrect, the soul still doesn't do much at all. If a Soul was separated from a Body, it would float around and be unable to do anything. If a soul was able to assimilate a dark being's shape, there wouldn't have been many souls floating around in The Underworld, right?

Without a Body, a Soul cannot do anything. That was always my understanding, so if someone could prove me wrong, maybe I could understand the point of a soul. To me, souls=Unbirths just doesn't ring.

keybladelegacy

Website
We know from Nobodies that the Soul just allows the Body to remain animated, right? Even if that's incorrect, the soul still doesn't do much at all. If a Soul was separated from a Body, it would float around and be unable to do anything. If a soul was able to assimilate a dark being's shape, there wouldn't have been many souls floating around in The Underworld, right?
First of all the unbirths are extinct so that could be one reason you see them in the underworld because they dont become unbirths and second one worlds principle doesnt apply to all worlds such as the underworld.

Without a Body, a Soul cannot do anything. That was always my understanding, so if someone could prove me wrong, maybe I could understand the point of a soul. To me, souls=Unbirths just doesn't ring.
Life and birth is given around the same time which a soul is given also and to undo this birth or life is for death to occur to take the soul back. So the body and heart perishes. So Im saying that something is applied to the soul to create the unbirths and it explains why they are wild because the soul has no memories or sense of self which would make their nature wild.

keybladelegacy

Website
Mixtures of the first theory here and this one here...
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/125285-new-unbirth-theory-makes-some-sense.html
...make a lot of sense.
Except that he was saying unbirths dont want to exist and ven doesnt want to exist but hes not an unbirth so....Thats the flaw.

The only parts I don't agree with possibly because I don't understand it fully are the soul being the unbirth.
In this theory their saying MX rips out the soul and it becomes an unbirth without anything being applied to it.
So that ruins the whole thing.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Except that he was saying unbirths dont want to exist and ven doesnt want to exist but hes not an unbirth so....Thats the flaw.

In this theory their saying MX rips out the soul and it becomes an unbirth without anything being applied to it.
So that ruins the whole thing.
How do you know that the Ven who wants to be erased isn't showing unbirth tendencies? And I don't see the sould becoming the unbirth simply because the person would be dead, I don't know, it just doesn't add up for me.

zillagod

I can accept the theory of them being artificial. However I still fail to see why MX would ever want to create them in the first place, I mean he seems more than powerful enoug to handle any trouble on his own. So then why would he need to make the unbirths in the first place? The only thing I could think of to explain it, is that he did something that indirectly resulted in their creation. If you believe they are artificial of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back