• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
To further get into this whole trend of what MX and Xh and etc did.
You will notice the current one always picks up on what the previous did or knows how to do it to some extent.
It could be that some how MX did make the unbirth and Xh could of retained this knowledge and ultimately enhanced it to make the heartless.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I like the theory of energy, it makes sense that if they are similar to a resulting energy emission from an atom splitting that they would be fast and I think the emblem needs to be taken into consideration of the three parts.

zillagod

I like the theory of energy, it makes sense that if they are similar to a resulting energy emission from an atom splitting that they would be fast and I think the emblem needs to be taken into consideration of the three parts.

Thank you for pointing that out Zeaga, I was going to mention that, that is another reason why I'm more partial to the energy/bond theory is because it also explains why they behave the way that they do. They are sporadic and wild, which if the energy left from seperating the parts of life suddenly and simultaniously formed a being, would make that being scared or wild and sporadic as well.

Captain Garlock

I think your all thinking to hard lol.

Three parts to a human

Body Soul and Heart.

There can be no energy.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
There has to be some energy keeping them all together...and it could just be the energy involved with the process of extracting the heart.
Also the fact that a Heartless isn't produced is backed as well with the idea that since there was no darkness involved in the separation of the three components and if MX really goes around ripping hearts out, it adds to his antagonistic character and the more serious theme of the game.

zillagod

I think your all thinking to hard lol.

Three parts to a human

Body Soul and Heart.

There can be no energy.

There has to be something binding them together within the body though don't you think? Besides if there wasn't any energy binding the parts together in some way. Then like I said the darkness in the heart instead of consuming the heart could consume the body and soul instead, since the heart isn't seperated by the darkness consuming it.

Captain Garlock

There has to be something binding them together within the body though don't you think?

The body is the shell

The soul is the life that animates the shell

The heart is the memories and emotions of the soul

Besides if there wasn'tany energy binding the parts together in some way, like I said the darkness in the heart instead of consuming the heart could consume the body and soul instead, since the heart isn't seperated by the darkness consuming it.

Heart and darkness heartless
soul and body is nobody

zillagod

The body is the shell

The soul is the life that animates the shell

The heart is the memories and emotions of the soul

Heart and darkness heartless
soul and body is nobody

You aren't getting what I'm saying, yes that is the way heartless and nobodies are made. What I'm saying though is that what if the darkness isn't what forces the heart to seperate from the body and is just forcibly removed without using the darkness within the heart?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That's all true however even if there is no binding energy, which I think could go either way in terms of being there or not, there would have to be some energy spent to extract a heart forcibly without the use of darkness.

Captain Garlock

So your asking what if the heart is removed without using darkness?

In that case then youd kh Sora fromt he point in which he came back from being a heartless to when he merged with Roxas.
A walking heart.

zillagod

So your asking what if the heart is removed without using darkness?

In that case then youd kh Sora fromt he point in which he came back from being a heartless to when he merged with Roxas.
A walking heart.

but what of the body and soul, what would happen to it if that happened in a time when heartless and nobodies didn't exist, or in the case of my secondary option the energy in the body left over?

Oh and that happened to Sora after Apprentice Xehanort's experiments so heartless and nobodies existed then.

Captain Garlock

but what of the body and soul, what would happen to it if that happened in a time when heartless and nobodies didn't exist, or in the case of my secondary option the energy in the body left over?

Ill put it this way

No heart youd be a nobody

no body and soul youd be a heartless

It has to be either or no inbetween

Oh and that happened to Sora after Apprentice Xehanort's experiments so heartless and nobodies existed then.

I know but thats the only known time where the heart was forcibly removed then brought back fromt he darknesss

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It wouldn't be a walking heart since there wouldn't even be a heartless to purify due to the fact that there was no darkness involved in the removal of the heart.

Captain Garlock

It wouldn't be a walking heart since there wouldn't even be a heartless to purify due to the fact that there was no darkness involved in the removal of the heart.

That was an example i used to clearly show it cant happen -_-

Captain Garlock

Again dude

Taking away the heart nobody

Leaving the heart no body and soul would be a heartless.

They coexist

Removing the heart takes away emotions and memory

Taking the soul and the body leaves a heart =/

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Again, it's the way it's done that should make the difference. If all three are forcibly separated something unlike a Heartless or Nobody should come out of it ie: an unbirth especially if the process involves physical removal instead of darkness corrupting the being. It could happen...

zillagod

Again dude

Taking away the heart nobody

Leaving the heart no body and soul would be a heartless.

They coexist

Removing the heart takes away emotions and memory

Taking the soul and the body leaves a heart =/

No because you are thinking about it from a KH 1 perspective, where Apprentice Xehanort had already started the chain reacion to where heartless existed without him needing to make it happen. Before AX did that heartless and nobodies didn't happen at all as far as we know. The only ways that heartless can be formed is when a heart is forcibly ripped from the body by the heart being consumed by it's darkness, and until AX did all of his experiments then a heart being seperated from a body by some other force could not necessarily result in a heartless being born. O.O agghh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back