• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supah

Okay, i got a few ideas as to what unbirths could be. Maybe this has been mentioned before but I dont know so im just gunna put this out there. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE THEORY DONT FLAME ME. Just say no or something o_O

Theory 1: Unbirths are created artificially, by ripping the soul from the body. The soul takes the form of an Unbirth and are controlled by MX somehow. However the formula to create them is unstable, and MX needs to find a better method to create them to make them stronger.

Theory 2: At the time of BBS, not everyone had darkness in their hearts, so instead of forming heartless when they lost their hearts, their hearts began to form unbirths, MX artifically created unbirths and realized that unbirths were stronger when combined with darkness, and found a method to corrupt hearts, causing heartless to form rather than unbirth.

Theory 3: Unbirths are created when people die an early death, the persons soul cannot ascend to the afterlife, and become unbirths

Like i said no flaming plz

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Theory 2: At the time of BBS, not everyone had darkness in their hearts
BWHoPL, okay.
Theory 2: At the time of BBS, not everyone had darkness in their hearts, so instead of forming heartless when they lost their hearts, their hearts began to form unbirths
Mabye, but that doesn't really explain why they're called "Unbirths"
MX artifically created unbirths and realized that unbirths were stronger when combined with darkness, and found a method to corrupt hearts, causing heartless to form rather than unbirth.
It was Xehanort the Apprentice who created Heartless by experimenting with people's hearts, not MX. Heartless don't exist until after BBS.

Theory 3: Unbirths are created when people die an early death, the persons soul cannot ascend to the afterlife, and become unbirths
No at the bolded part.

The first one isn't bad, that's plausible.

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Okay, i got a few ideas as to what unbirths could be. Maybe this has been mentioned before but I dont know so im just gunna put this out there. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE THEORY DONT FLAME ME. Just say no or something o_O
I doubt you'll get flamed.(Who am i kidding)just joking.
Theory 1: Unbirths are created artificially, by ripping the soul from the body. The soul takes the form of an Unbirth and are controlled by MX somehow. However the formula to create them is unstable, and MX needs to find a better method to create them to make them stronger.
Still their is no process that the unbirths go through to turned the souls into unbirths. Also that the fact MX had to rip millions of peoples souls out to create the unbirths.

Theory 2: At the time of BBS, not everyone had darkness in their hearts, so instead of forming heartless when they lost their hearts, their hearts began to form unbirths, MX artifically created unbirths and realized that unbirths were stronger when combined with darkness, and found a method to corrupt hearts, causing heartless to form rather than unbirth.
No that would form a heartless which they clearly arent present during bbs. Xehanort created the heartless
Well the early death thing i dont agree with but everything else pretty much.
Like i said no flaming plz
:96:

Xebrem

^ there are too many of these lately...

Theory1: ok I guess... a bit unplausable, but you never know what Nomura will think up next

Theroy2: it can't happen.. Xehanort created the heartless, pure and emblem...

Theroy3: I doubt that because it just doesn't sound like Nomura for some reason...

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com

This is one of the most orginial ideas I've heard for a while.
Maybe, but how do you rip the soul out of a person.
And then what would happen to the heart and body.

No. Heartless were around during this time.

After life really hasn't play a role in KH yet. Also the afterlife could be a touchy issue so company's tend to avoid it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Why do people always assume there will be flaming?

Theory 1: Unbirths are created artificially

I can agree with this.

by ripping the soul from the body.

Not so much with this.

The soul takes the form of an Unbirth and are controlled by MX somehow. However the formula to create them is unstable, and MX needs to find a better method to create them to make them stronger.

And this serves as a Heartless starting point how?

Like it's already been said:
No Heartless existed during BBS and Xehanort created the first one.

Just... no.

Trimms

They almost have to be. They are a starting point for the Heartless, which were first created by Xehanort.

Do you mean a prototype?

Because they could just as easily be non-artificial and be an inspiration in Xehanort creating the Heartless. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Because they could just as easily be non-artificial and be an inspiration in Xehanort creating the Heartless. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Except Xehanort had no memories of his past, meaning Xehanort creating the Heartless was either accidental (which would mean it could not have been simply inspiration) or some type of instinct from MX (in that case, making it much more likely that he created them).

Mr.Anime said:
but there are emblem AND pure unbirths, right?
so the first few could have been artificial, but there is a way to get a natural one.

There were also emblem and natural Heartless, both created by Xehanort. What's your point?

Trimms

Except Xehanort had no memories of his past, meaning Xehanort creating the Heartless was either accidental (which would mean it could not have been simply inspiration) or some type of instinct from MX (in that case, making it much more likely that he created them).

Hmm. Good deducting. I'll go with it.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
They obviously aren't something natural...

That's true because so far none of the beings we have fought are natural but, I think that Mr. Amire was asking if you beleived that the Unbirths that we have seen were made through a different process than the original Unbirths. Almost like the Heartless situation where the Emblem Heartless began to be made, as opposed to the Pureblood Heartless.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I think that Mr. Amire was asking if you beleived that the Unbirths that we have seen were made through a different process than the original Unbirths. Almost like the Heartless situation where the Emblem Heartless began to be made, as opposed to the Pureblood Heartless.

Ah, yes, I do believe the Unbirths are made artifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back