• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

unbirth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
what when your heartless and your nobody is defeated instead of becoming whole again you would become a unbirth

Awards
Yeah, so now only the crucial aspect missing is the time machine that brings Heartless and Nobodies into the past.

There's a flaw though.

There's no
Back_to_the_Future_Flux_Capacitor_N.jpg

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
To be petty, GA, he never said that was how they were originally created. That, we don't know.

But yes, when the Heartless and Nobody are both beaten in the right order, you get the Somebody back.
Makes me wonder about what happens if it's in the wrong order o:
or if it's a Heartless that never had a Nobody to begin with.
I mean, Nobodies in KH1. Just because we haven't seen them doesn't mean they're not there.
Highly unlikely, but not completely impossible, seeing how we've no idea what Unbirths are :3

Sora RE+Mixed

To be petty, GA, he never said that was how they were originally created. That, we don't know.

But yes, when the Heartless and Nobody are both beaten in the right order, you get the Somebody back.
I mean, Nobodies in KH1. Just because we haven't seen them doesn't mean they're not there.
Highly unlikely, but not completely impossible, seeing how we've no idea what Unbirths are :3

Yeah i totally agrre with this statement. Once we get better info then we can all finaly know...THE TRUTH:mellow:

Xinjust

In Another Report, I believe Nomura claimed that in KH1, the hearts that were freed from defeated heartless returned to their rightful owner in whichever world that may be. Afterwords they reclaim their bodies back and return to their original selves.

-Though in KH2, he said; "The hearts remarkably went to the Organization, and were absorbed by the artifical Kingdom Hearts Xemnas created."

Hope that helps.

xxxtonyxxxx

heartless and nobodies don't exist during bbs sooo unbirths can't come after them because they come before them

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
We've heard and I'd avoid spamming if I were you.
It's prohibited :glare:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That'd go without saying though. You'd have to be more specific than that.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I wonder if people really like to just be negative :mellow:

Of course not, but we know it's not by having your heartless and nobody defeated.

Reread what I said. I never said that's how they ended up in BBS.
I'm saying that's a remote possibility to them showing up again in KH3. In a way, it would tie in to the name 'Unbirth' in current day - you had the parts needed to create the Somebody again, but you messed up, thus canceling his Birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back