• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth Theory #2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
This is an entirely new Unbirth theory I’ve made and has nothing to do with the other one.
Before we can understand Unbirths, we have to get the concept of erasing. We know Ven asked to be erased, so perhaps an example from CoM will clear things up. Marluxia wanted Namine to erase all the memories from Sora’s heart so he would collapse. Sora’s said to do it because Donald and Goofy would remember for him. However, when that happened when Sora was sleeping in the pod, no one remembered him. My view on erasing is that they de-link the memories in the Heart before a being is destroyed. When the being is destroyed after de-linking the memories, everyone else’s memories of that being is destroyed as well. Erasure could have been like a death penalty done be Keybladers.

However, what would happen if the being was destroyed without de-linking the memories? This is what I believe MX was trying to solve. He probably destroyed thousands, but what did happen to their Hearts?

Quote from Riku and DiZ
DiZ: Stay asleep.
Riku: Who’s there?
DiZ: You should remain asleep. Here, between Light and Dark
Riku: Between… what? The King, where’s the king? Together we closed the door to darkness. After that…
DiZ: You came drifting here by yourself. You did not have the strength to overcome the darkness. Or, maybe you were close to it.
Riku: As if I’m some kind of demon.
DiZ: Turn from the light, shut your eyes. Here, blanketed by the darkness. Sleep is safety. Sleep is eternal.

This is where I believe these Hearts went. When they are here, they are not exactly hearts anymore. They wait until they are reformed into Unbirths. I shall explain. When a being is destroyed without the memories de-linked, the memories of that person don’t go away forever. Those memories still reside in the Hearts of those who knew that being, just forgotten like normal. However, when those people are reminded of something similar of the destroyed being, they start to remember.

That in turn helps the Unbirths remember about who they use to be. In my theory, Unbirths have memories of who they use to be. However, the Darkness in that was once in the being’s Heart clouds them from good judgment. If Unbirths have memories, how come they are wild and attack people. Well, Unbirths don’t exist, but they can never exist unlike Nobodies, so they are filled with false rage. So, Unbirths might wish to make everyone non-existent. That way, no one exists so everyone exists.

Edit: Can someone please post?

Last edited:

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
This is an entirely new Unbirth theory I’ve made and has nothing to do with the other one.
Before we can understand Unbirths, we have to get the concept of erasing. We know Ven asked to be erased, so perhaps an example from CoM will clear things up. Marluxia wanted Namine to erase all the memories from Sora’s heart so he would collapse. Sora’s said to do it because Donald and Goofy would remember for him. However, when that happened when Sora was sleeping in the pod, no one remembered him. My view on erasing is that they de-link the memories in the Heart before a being is destroyed. When the being is destroyed after de-linking the memories, everyone else’s memories of that being is destroyed as well. Erasure could have been like a death penalty done be Keybladers.

It sounds a bit far fetched. By unlinking the memories of a victim you could erase their memories
if in fact the person that is doing the unlinking has the power. The only person who could unlink
memories was Namine, and her acts where through the goals of the Organization and specifically
Xemnas/Xehanort who considered research of retrieving memories a necessity. In this case, he
created the lotus pods which put one to sleep, and memories would be retrieved piece by piece,
so his plan actually came to fruition(it worked), but it was too late to proceed with that research.
Ventus said he wanted to be erased, but we have to consider that perhaps that was a figure of
speech, and not him actually talking about someone erasing him with the back end of a pencil. The
link between Ventus and his whereabouts were only briefly discovered through Xion, who is made
from the memories of Sora.

However, what would happen if the being was destroyed without de-linking the memories? This is what I believe MX was trying to solve. He probably destroyed thousands, but what did happen to their Hearts?

then they are simply destroyed(killed). I'm not seeing a good connection between this, and the Unborn

Quote from Riku and DiZ
DiZ: Stay asleep.
Riku: Who’s there?
DiZ: You should remain asleep. Here, between Light and Dark
Riku: Between… what? The King, where’s the king? Together we closed the door to darkness. After that…
DiZ: You came drifting here by yourself. You did not have the strength to overcome the darkness. Or, maybe you were close to it.
Riku: As if I’m some kind of demon.
DiZ: Turn from the light, shut your eyes. Here, blanketed by the darkness. Sleep is safety. Sleep is eternal.
I think the idea was to close Riku's eyes. because it held the balance between his existence.
When he took off that blindfold, his existence became Ansem SOD. In order to prevent that,
he had to shut his eyes.

This is where I believe these Hearts went. When they are here, they are not exactly hearts anymore. They wait until they are reformed into Unbirths. I shall explain. When a being is destroyed without the memories de-linked, the memories of that person don’t go away forever. Those memories still reside in the Hearts of those who knew that being, just forgotten like normal. However, when those people are reminded of something similar of the destroyed being, they start to remember.

uh.....
sure memories can come from the heart in this game, but how it makes an Unbirth is uncertain.
Hearts go directly to a Kingdom Hearts.

That in turn helps the Unbirths remember about who they use to be. In my theory, Unbirths have memories of who they use to be. However, the Darkness in that was once in the being’s Heart clouds them from good judgment. If Unbirths have memories, how come they are wild and attack people. Well, Unbirths don’t exist, but they can never exist unlike Nobodies, so they are filled with false rage. So, Unbirths might wish to make everyone non-existent. That way, no one exists so everyone exists.

what?

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
ok remember when ven asked to be erased, lets say it was his memory's, ok now remember when MX said "ur losing it" maybe someone did erase his memories in the begining, and maybe MX convinced ven he could restore ven's memories but really did something to his heart

Apollo

Silver Member

At this point there as been 3 keyblade weilders, and none have showed signs of being able to erase memory. The only who has was Namine, and at this point we don't know of her being any form of a keyblade weidler.

post said:
However, what would happen if the being was destroyed without de-linking the memories? This is what I believe MX was trying to solve. He probably destroyed thousands, but what did happen to their Hearts?[/FONT][/SIZE]

I'm confused are you saying everybody that is destroyed without being de-linked turning into a Unbirth?

post said:

How would that really even create a Unbirth?

post said:

I like the motivation given.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
ok remember when ven asked to be erased, lets say it was his memory's, ok now remember when MX said "ur losing it" maybe someone did erase his memories in the begining, and maybe MX convinced ven he could restore ven's memories but really did something to his heart

so you're saying that MX was willing to restore his memories, or that Ven was losing his memories at some point throughout
the game. It sounds plausible, but too simple as well.....i dunno

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member

It makes sense, but I don't really like the idea.

Traskix

‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4159310 said:
so you're saying that MX was willing to restore his memories, or that Ven was at some point throughout
the game. It sounds plausible, but too simple as well.....i dunno

well MX tricked him,instead of fixing the memories he messed up his heart

Aria

braver by the minute
Namine is the only we know of who can meddle with memories., and only people related to sora in some way. Who do you think would be able to mess with them in your theory?

Traskix

Namine is the only we know of who can meddle with memories., and only people related to sora in some way. Who do you think would be able to mess with them in your theory?

welll there could be other people but what if his memories got erased on their own when MX tampered with ven's heart (saying he did)

Apollo

Silver Member

Yes that's true, Namine could only mess with Sora's memories, and other people's memories of Sora. And she could only do it because she is Sora's nobody. So why would the Keybladers be able to do it?

Traskix

Yes that's true, Namine could only mess with Sora's memories, and other people's memories of Sora. And she could only do it because she is Sora's nobody. So why would the Keybladers be able to do it?

welll there could be other people but what if his memories got erased on their own when MX tampered with ven's heart (saying he did)

C

coolfresh1224

well what traskix is saying is there's a good chane that other people can tamper with the memories of keybearers.ie ven and in the secret ending we saw a shitload of keyblades that could have all belonged to a seperate keybearer meaning the unbirths could be keybearers who's memories were tampered with

Traskix

the memories couldnt be tampered at all, it could be vens heart and what are in hearts....memories

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Technically speaking she's Kairi's nobody but was made from Sora, and due to that and the fact that Kairi's heart spent a great deal of time close to Sora's, Namine's memory powers came to be. Knowing how she was formed as a 'special nobody' while never having a heartless counterpart does not make it impossible for something like this to happen another time or rather once before. Perhaps MX is made of nothing as Namine is. Who really knows, but I'd much rather believe that Namine's abilities are for her alone.

Apollo

Silver Member
Technically speaking she's Kairi's nobody but was made from Sora, and due to that and the fact that Kairi's heart spent a great deal of time close to Sora's, Namine's memory powers came to be. Knowing how she was formed as a 'special nobody' while never having a heartless counterpart does not make it impossible for something like this to happen another time or rather once before. Perhaps MX is made of nothing as Namine is. Who really knows, but I'd much rather believe that Namine's abilities are for her alone.

How did I know someone would jump on my ass if I said she was Sora's nobody? :cry: I know the facts about her actually being created, I thought it was common knowledge that I didn't really need to state. I would like to think that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back