• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth and Ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

You remember how Xehanort's Heartless said all hearts are born in darkness? What if an Unbirth is the heart of someone who has yet to be born?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You like a lot of people thought that but since we're actually fighting the enemies it wouldn't be possible.
Don't take the name "unbirth" too seriously, it's mainly a play on words.

UrbanQuattrus

^Kind of like how a "heartless" is actually the darkness from a person's heart (the natural ones, anyway), and a "nobody" is actually a left-over body. Yeah, they're just names, and right now we can't really tell a whole lot about what they are just from that.

Lanydx

Too true man but maybe MX or ATW made them.ATW told Xearont to stop with his reash, To stop him from making hisrty repeating itshelf.

FinalForm Sora17

I don't know. I know alot of people have thought of this, but i don't htink it seems that unlikely. it makes sense and everything. however, Yttrxium (awesome name) has a point about us fighting them. I don't know. It could happen.

Iridium

Awards
Besides I don't think a fetus infused with darkness would come busting out of a women's chest just to screw around with VAT.

Iridium

Awards
I don't know. I know alot of people have thought of this, but i don't htink it seems that unlikely. it makes sense and everything. however, Yttrxium (awesome name) has a point about us fighting them. I don't know. It could happen.

YOU sir deserve rep.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Nobodies - means no person - the heart is the identity of a person - nobodies lack hearts - therefore, the nobodies are called nobodies because they have no identities, hence a heart.

When they say Nobody, they're not saying they have no bodies - they're saying they have no identities a la they are nobody.

Heartless don't have hearts -- they are hearts, specifically the darkness of said heart.

So probably on the line of

Unbirths- They are the children that get adopted by VAT

Iridium

Awards
You're joking about the last part right? XD
Otherwise you'd get lynched :mad:

Iridium

Awards
However the result would be a nobody, problem being they don't exist in that time.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
However the result would be a nobody, problem being they don't exist in that time.

to be born without a heart. - i would say born to counter example that, but i'll just say this.

Unbith- To be Born without the ability to remember, Memorize, no memory, no soul, no brain.

Axel: My name is Axel, A-X-E-L, Got it memorized?

Unirth- Nope.

AppleFreak

mean, no way to control them. maybe?

unbirth was no longer exist in KH right?

how can they gone

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Well, like it has been said, Heartless indeed have an heart (more like the darkness of the heart) and Nobody have a body (and soul).

So, technically, we could think the Unbirth are being who are born...

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well, like it has been said, Heartless indeed have an heart (more like the darkness of the heart) and Nobody have a body (and soul).

So, technically, we could think the Unbirth are being who are born...

Technically they have to be born since.............. well............... they're fighting them.

State

Awards
Besides I don't think a fetus infused with darkness would come busting out of a women's chest just to screw around with VAT.

Now THAT was funny. We only know that they are wild and natural beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back