• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unanswerable Questions ???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidc_juniour

Website
groups.msn.com
well i cant read a jap

but i cant wait till all the info comes out in english

and + everyone been saying that mickey and king mickey where the same so i got confused and went a long with it

sinharvest_angel

iholdthekeys said:
i think the history of the first keyblade master lies between only two worlds......... atlantica and disney castle............. the other worlds never knew of a keyblade master until sora showed on the scene or unless they were the bad guys who were under maleficent's charge..........

atlantica-because king triton knew who sora was the minute he saw the keyblade because he knew the legend sumhow..... but it was not a good legend...... the legend he knew spoke of a sort of evil keyblade master.... so maybe the first keyblade master dove into darkness or something i don't know..... don't quote me on that

disney castle-cuz well duh mickey knew about the keyblade and told donald and goofy to look for it........... and in recent translations it says that it was in the steamboat willie world where light was first found............. so maybe that hints to the worlds being forever in darkness(don't quote me on this part).......... and that would mean mickey since he is the king of disney castle was the FIRST KEYBLADE MASTER........... and found the light in steamboat willie............ this might also explain why mickey's keyblade is GOLD......... cuz gold is #1....... and the handle is silver............. and it would explaing why sora's keyblade is SILVER....... and then the handle is gold..... cuz silver is #2 after gold........ first gold, then silver........ (all that you can quote me on:D)

yeah but in agrabah genie heard of a keyhole b4, but thats a good point

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
davidc_juniour said:
Genie never said anything about the Keyhole

its Genies power to grant anything and as soon as jafar wished
yes he does wen sora ask him about it he says he heard about it before and the keyblade

Parasite

Yeah he say's " Yeah i heard about that along time ago"

and he dident remember much as he said.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Wouldn't it be weird if the first keyblade master turned out to be the leader of the 13th Order and that Sora would have to face him at the end of KH2. Not likely, I know, but it would be interesting none the less.

Solidsocom

I don't know. All I know is that Xaldine is a keyblade bearer for all I care. Xaldine was posted in a thread about Demix, a new member of organization. O and just asking how many posts it takes to get to gummi ship builder.

Xaldine is a member too.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
iholdthekeys said:
ok i'm gonna do my best to keep from flaming you....

1. are you stupid?
2. mickey is the main character in steamboat willie...... and since light was first found in steamboat willie it can be assumed that mickey found that light being the main character AND that when he found the light he got a keyblade
3. you got all that mr./mrs. noob

Thank you TETSUYA NOMURA, Mr. I know for a fact...WITHOUT A DOUBT...Mickey got the keyblade from steamboat willie.
Was that confirmed? I don't believe so. So now you're going to get flamed! The reason Mickey knew about the keyblade has nothing to do with the fact that he was in Steamboat Willie. So was Pete. Even so, [quote me on this one, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME ONES AS THE ONES WE SAW IN THE TRAILERS!] The Mickey we saw in KH, isn't the same one as the one in SBW. So ask yourself are you stupid. Don't assume, cuz assuming makes an ass out of you and me. I don't like looking like an ass, do you? Don't call someone else a noob iholdthekeys, they might have joined before you did, and never came.

Also King Triton knew about the keyblade, and the one he knew was about the Keybearer of destruction. Meaning that there had to be one before Mickey, before Sora, Before Riku, before BHK. So why don't you put that dededeeee in your pipe and smoke it.

davidc_juniour

Website
groups.msn.com
well Riku could have been the Keybearer of Destruction since he got the keyblade to unlock peoples hearts

that must have been when u joined forces with Ansem

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
it might have been mickey seeing how he said " Look for the person who has the key"

why would mickey look for something he already had?

i think it was a person not yet seen because think about it the way "prophecies" work is that they aer things that have happen3d in the past so this has all happen before from what i think

zerokool

Mickey wasn't the first keyblade master and neither was Sora or Riku there was someone who came before them. This will be revealed in KH2. Mabye it's one of the unknowns like the bandaged unknown.

zerokool

Mickey wasn't the first keyblade master and neither was Sora or Riku there was someone who came before them. This will be revealed in KH2. Mabye it's one of the unknowns like the bandaged unknown.

FiNaLsKyE

oh i have a question!! why did ansem use the PRINCESSES of HEART? because he wanted to unlock kingdom hearts maybe? yeah... and guess what it worked yay... well what lies behind kingdom hearts... darkness? no... light, um... theres always light in the pit of darkness... like mickey said in CoM to Riku... what Im trying to get at is... maybe because ansem UNLOCKED kingdom hearts... maybe he was the original keybearer... it doesnt say king triton knows someone with a keyblade... he just knew another keybearer... because most likely ansem is the keybearer of destruction... why did he start the research of the heart in the first place????

by the way dont flame me because this is a complete hypothesis... not a theory, just a guess... but can someone answer that for me please?

FiNaLsKyE

and also, that was extremely jumbled and messed up... i think all i really wanted to say was that ansem might be the keybearer, and why did he start the research of the heart in the first place. awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back