• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unanswerable Questions ???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidc_juniour

Website
groups.msn.com
who was the first KEYBLADE MASTER?

did Mickey or Riku have the same dream that sora and blonde haired kid?

will we ever know what happerened to soras family?

if u have any of the anwsers or feel the same about this messege here :)

Parasite

"who was the first KEYBLADE MASTER?"

it might have been mickey seeing how he said " Look for the person who has the key"

he might have had one all along because he had one at the end...

so you never know.

kupo67

maby it was mickey from steamboat willie who had the first keyblade

Parasite

im guessing Steam Boat Willie is a World or a dream....

unless it was proven to be diffrent from the the story...

iholdthekeys

i think the history of the first keyblade master lies between only two worlds......... atlantica and disney castle............. the other worlds never knew of a keyblade master until sora showed on the scene or unless they were the bad guys who were under maleficent's charge..........

atlantica-because king triton knew who sora was the minute he saw the keyblade because he knew the legend sumhow..... but it was not a good legend...... the legend he knew spoke of a sort of evil keyblade master.... so maybe the first keyblade master dove into darkness or something i don't know..... don't quote me on that

disney castle-cuz well duh mickey knew about the keyblade and told donald and goofy to look for it........... and in recent translations it says that it was in the steamboat willie world where light was first found............. so maybe that hints to the worlds being forever in darkness(don't quote me on this part).......... and that would mean mickey since he is the king of disney castle was the FIRST KEYBLADE MASTER........... and found the light in steamboat willie............ this might also explain why mickey's keyblade is GOLD......... cuz gold is #1....... and the handle is silver............. and it would explaing why sora's keyblade is SILVER....... and then the handle is gold..... cuz silver is #2 after gold........ first gold, then silver........ (all that you can quote me on:D)

davidc_juniour

Website
groups.msn.com
Mickey wasnt around forever so mickey must have gotten the KB from someone

thats another question

who give mickey the keyblade?
and
how did mickey find out about the Keyblade in the beginning?

did the first keyblade master seal the key at the castle

then had enought so the keyblade choose mickey :)

Parasite

"Mickey wasnt around forever so mickey must have gotten the KB from someone"

you make it sound like what you said was hard fact he could have been the first person to weild a key blade that would answer alot of questions like you said "how did he know about the key blade in the beginning?" and mickey has been around almost as long as disney has been out and thats awhile.

iholdthekeys

davidc_juniour said:
Mickey wasnt around forever so mickey must have gotten the KB from someone

ok i'm gonna do my best to keep from flaming you....

1. are you stupid?
2. mickey is the main character in steamboat willie...... and since light was first found in steamboat willie it can be assumed that mickey found that light being the main character AND that when he found the light he got a keyblade
3. you got all that mr./mrs. noob

davidc_juniour

Website
groups.msn.com
yer

but what gets me is how did malifacent know about the keyblade as well did she fight mickey

and if mickey was the first
was there anymore kb master apart from riku, sora and bhk
cause it said that the kb picks its master

iholdthekeys

davidc_juniour said:
yer

but what gets me is how did malifacent know about the keyblade as well did she fight mickey

and if mickey was the first
was there anymore kb master apart from riku, sora and bhk
cause it said that the kb picks its master

true the keyblade does pick its master........ for me i can say mickey was the first keyblade master and was chosen 2 b the first keyblade master since he found the light in steamboat willie.......... cuz i highly doubt pete found it.......... and as 2 how malificent knew about the keyblade.......... she was constantly observing sora, donald, and goofy.......... you saw that in a cutscene in the first game........ and they decided 2 figure out what to do with sora......... also as 4 any other keyblade master apart from riku, sora, and bhk...... there might not be any more.......... it might be limited 2 just those 4 ppl.......... there has been some speculation about keyblade helpers......... but i am not so sure about that........

Parasite

it was probably in ansem's report?

i never got to read it so i coulden't tell you but a way to kill the heartless should be in his report.

iholdthekeys

Parasite said:
it was probably in ansem's report?

i never got to read it so i coulden't tell you but a way to kill the heartless should be in his report.

kid, u r really starting to ....*gets flamethrower*.........

WAT IS UR PROBLEM U NOOB........... go play kingdom hearts, seriously

a way to kill the heartless should be in his report.......... u want me 2 tell u how 2 kill the heartless............

turn ur ps2 on.... the button is on the back..... press the eject button and stick the kh disc in......... when u get 2 the menu..... go to load game and load ur game............. then go 2 any area......... GO PICK WHEREVER U WANNA GO...... and then when heartless show up press XXXXXXXXXXX over and over again..... and u'll see a giant key appear and start beating the crap out of heartless.......... THAT IS HOW U KILL HEARTLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really hate these noobs now........ i let it go at first.......but u r all pushin the limits now........ *puts flamethrower away*

davidc_juniour

Website
groups.msn.com
i wonder if the keyblade choose riku and sora cause somehow they are related or someone they are related were a kb master

dont know though

iholdthekeys

davidc_juniour said:
i wonder if the keyblade choose riku and sora cause somehow they are related or someone they are related were a kb master

dont know though

the keyblade chose riku at first...... but riku opened his heart to darkness so it found the next best choice.... which was sora............ and they are NOT related.............. don't get me mad at u 2.......... they are childhood friends/rivals.............

T

The_Superior2345

where does it say that the first light was found in steamboat willie?

Parasite

iholdthekeys said:
kid, u r really starting to ....*gets flamethrower*.........

WAT IS UR PROBLEM U NOOB........... go play kingdom hearts, seriously

a way to kill the heartless should be in his report.......... u want me 2 tell u how 2 kill the heartless............

turn ur ps2 on.... the button is on the back..... press the eject button and stick the kh disc in......... when u get 2 the menu..... go to load game and load ur game............. then go 2 any area......... GO PICK WHEREVER U WANNA GO...... and then when heartless show up press XXXXXXXXXXX over and over again..... and u'll see a giant key appear and start beating the crap out of heartless.......... THAT IS HOW U KILL HEARTLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really hate these noobs now........ i let it go at first.......but u r all pushin the limits now........ *puts flamethrower away*

well that was stupid really...

i've beat Kingdom hearts maybe you can comprehend but i said i have never got to read the report he might have mentioed something about the KEYBLADE! and thats how meleficent knows!

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
ok but one thing you all are forgeting is that the scans or an interview I cant remeber which, said that the Steamboat Willie Mickey and Pete are different from King Mickey and the the Villan Pete. So if you think about it this Mickey in SBW never had the keyblad he might have found the light but I dont thing that the light in general is Keyblade. I think the keyblade is a wepon that protects the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back