• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

umnm the health system

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keys of destiney

so ive played all of the kh games and i am playing on critcal mode (really f***ing hard btw) and i am on my 5 world and my health is no where near as big the guy in the startgey guide. i wanted to know if this was a fluke or not becasue i die really easily and i think my health should be farther. let me know if you ve beat terras side

Rexy

Bronze Member
if your at critical mode than its normal 'cus you just get half of the HP the other mods gaind, like in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +, instead of Sora having 120 HP, in critical he only has 60 HP

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
if your at critical mode than its normal 'cus you just get half of the HP the other mods gaind, like in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +, instead of Sora having 120 HP, in critical he only has 60 HP

The HP seems the same to me on Critical. Cause I was at Terra, and I got the same amount about the time I ended it.
and you can boost up you HP with HP Boost.
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.. there isnt a '+'. that '+' for the meaning of Re:CoM coming with the game. So It's Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, thats all it is.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
The HP seems the same to me on Critical. Cause I was at Terra, and I got the same amount about the time I ended it.
and you can boost up you HP with HP Boost.
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.. there isnt a '+'. that '+' for the meaning of Re:CoM coming with the game. So It's Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, thats all it is.

It's still plus whether or not.

Because in Japan RE:COM is still part of it and not separate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back