• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

umm can i get a link?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1WingedDemonCloud

oh i remember it! i lost it....i member someone on this site made it! lol sry dont have the link anymore

GuardianSora

Well the song is there but it says "error downloading codec" and the video isn't showing...but i've already seen it so it's ok.

twister28001

Vice-Versa said:
No the one with the evenesence Sucked big. This one is totally kick ass

I have to admit the song was good but it didn't fit right with the movie. What is the song's name? Who sings it also?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
twister28001 said:
I have to admit the song was good but it didn't fit right with the movie. What is the song's name? Who sings it also?

You gotta be kidding me. I brought my friends over the other day to watch it and they said it went perfectly with the clips. Anyway the Song is called "So Cold" by Breakin Benjamian

twister28001

Vice-Versa said:
You gotta be kidding me. I brought my friends over the other day to watch it and they said it went perfectly with the clips. Anyway the Song is called "So Cold" by Breakin Benjamian

Well it's just my opinion. Sorry. Besides I like Evanescence. They are a good band.

Website
www.xanga.com
that yi loved it so much!!!!!!!!!

the song fits in perfectly witht how theclips r placed together

ex- listen to the part when the chorus first picks up right as axle and bhk r sumoning there weapons THEN tell me it dosnt fit right.

yu eh buddy twist but u wrong on this 1 dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back