• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Ven/Roxas Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

phaji

ok since in the secret bbs movie,aqua caught ven when he froze and they looked at each other so....well um...:wub::wub: . so what if the had some "bedtime" together sometime before and had sora and the reason that roxas looks like ven is cause sora is half of his dad who is ven....get it?

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That would make sense but I don't think so. I believe that something along the followign lines will happen. Aqua who already loved Ven input his soul into sora. Also I don't think that it woudl work because we already know that Sora has a mother (she has one line in KH1) and I think that she would have been brought out more. Especially if she was Aqua.

Seftrex

I am so disturbed right now that a 12 year old can think of something like that....

And this is the Ultimate Ven and Roxas theory... Damn.

It started off good but the moment you said about them getting it on, make this thread go down and down.

I like the fact that you have tried to come up with a good "Theory", but I think no. Wouldn't work, mainly cause Disney doesn't want any sexual related acts in there games/movies. Though I am a bit sceptical of Hercules.... (Don't ask)

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well if his theory is right. it doesn't have to be premarital or immorral sex. For all we know they coudl have been married. I don't think so but the possibility is there.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well during that fight Sora was already born and is about 2 years old. And Ven looks arounnd 12 years old. Aqua looks closer to 20 or so. So to think they actually get it on really gets disturbing.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I am not to sure about this but wasnt it stated somewhere that they were family too? Cause i thought i read somewhere that Normura said they were brother/sister.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well not totally sure if they are but i heard somewhere they were.

If its true then theres a joke about the maker of this thread having curoisity with family.

Vegnahollows

I don't remember but wasn't a nobody created when a human died? (I'm not a noob, I just don't remember) In that case I think this "roxas is soras nobody" thing was a lie and Roxas is Ven's nobody.
And that's why they look alike I think.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Impossible for the following reasons:

1. Sora was already born at that time.

2. Think about it. Just because Sora and Kairi are...like that, doesn't mean Aqua and Ven are. They could just have a very strong older sister-younger brother thing going on. I mean, give me a break: Ven barely reaches to Aqua's...assets. Pedophillia much?

Charlie K

Back in Business
ok since in the secret bbs movie,aqua caught ven when he froze and they looked at each other so....well um...:wub::wub:. so what if the had some "bedtime" together sometime before and had sora and the reason that roxas looks like ven is cause sora is half of his dad who is ven....get it?

Please no more wub wub.

Aqua looks to old for Ven, Bedtime aka....SEX!~ Say it right you 12 year old! But...I don't think so...

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
um hello ven is not a cat............ wait no thats not right
anyway terra is Xenhort, you that guy who's heartless is ansem

I hate the possibility of that. That would ruin the current character of Xehanort.

lonekyuubi

PHAIL, 1.Bettime wow just no comment.
2.This isnt a theory so maybe this should be moved to FI because its nonsense >.>
3.Age difference >.> yea exactly

Stars

リク
ok since in the secret bbs movie,aqua caught ven when he froze and they looked at each other so....well um...:wub::wub: . so what if the had some "bedtime" together sometime before and had sora and the reason that roxas looks like ven is cause sora is half of his dad who is ven....get it?

Aqua is just protect Ven on that time , plus Sora already exist in BBS and probably around 4 years old.. Ven seem very young on that time too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back