• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Tournament: The Fight (IC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ty Dex didn't travel too far before his eyes started to water and his face felt really hot. It usually meant a few select things: 1; it was really hot outside. 2; Rudy was around, or 3; The Garden was about to collapse.

"Rudy."

"Ty."

Ty looked cross-ways at Rudy, then looked over at Sano. He was out tot change the situation before it even stated and Sano was completely and perfectly the best excuse going at that time, but the expressionless gaze that RHO 3 manage to sustain seemed to kill Ty Dex's intentions on the spot. "Alright, I know we made a deal, but already?? can't it wait just a little bit??"

"Nah, I'm getting you back for that one time when you....yeah you know what I'm talking about." Ty's head dropped and he didn't say anything, just turned and put his back to Rudy's and sighed....

Half the city in sight basically exploded. As in massive formations of energy and force just released themselves and caused utter and awful destruction.

"Geez."
"Sweet."

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
"You aren't even doing anything."

Gray sighed. Like that flash, he did something of a flight trip and poof''d over to the falling building. With his bare finger, index at that, he caught it, and gave a flick to keep push back. He blazed the very base of the building and built a rapid storage of heat as to weld it back without a hitch. When borrowing the vitality of human beings, his sleight was natural and chi-based and the attributes of natural forces, by means of the atoms of which their composed of made this a simple task.

"I'm no hero, but what you did is what gives you the bad karma that your dealt. Deaths and feeling like you couldn't stop it? I wonder why I'm still talking." his voice was a dry and well kept as ever. Gray passed his eyes on even further as Ty Dex had chosen to move location. Stopping the collapse, the would be energy and concussive force was just filling Gray's whim down to a T.

"No goodbye? I'm hurt. Even though I don't know you." gray said with something of a cold cynical sneer. His eyes briefly passed to the man next to him, again, just more faces for Gray. Hadn't he realized, upon looking in his eyes, or just standing where he was, knowledge just began to soak in among other things. Folding his arms, and standing there, kicking his back shoe. Ty Dex and him did have a match, and yet, Gray himself found it redundant to fight him. It was like 'Deja Vu' in a sense, he just couldn't recall the feeling.

"I concede. I don't have any particular interest in an actual brawl, I was more or less an alternate that didn't think he'd actually be used. You've my condolences Ty Dex. However, I think I'll hold onto Cataclysm Fortainbras, it has rather...taken a liking to me."
Gray finished with a shrug.

gene chaos

"Now the arena has been made, with no escape for either of us until the other falls... I hold no special advantage in this closed space apart from being integral in its creation and destruction, so let's see what you can do! Come at me!"

Hmmmmm,Trey would hum, his scanners confirming what Clement had said. Spatial warping within a small radius, communication with his ship counterpart was even something that he had a trouble maintaining. He would only stare at Clement at the other side of the battlefield, then after a few seconds he would decide on a course of action. Summoning 5 Cubes of fist sized proportion. He would break away the particles from each other sending flying to the other areas of his Radius. He would group them into 4 lines that were loosely scattered at the 7 mark.

" Calculating, Calculating, Calculating, .... done processing" he mumbled. He would begin to increase the speeds of the particles he had placed at the 7 mark, Increasing their speeds as fast as he could. Even with a human eye Clement would be able to see four visible bands of light blue. Taking 2 of the bands he would send them into oval vectors where they would head outbound toward clement angled to hit right before they would hit his spatial barrier. The resulting release of energy form the colliding of the Eititatium from the cubes should create a decent sized explosion but that was only the main phase of his plan.

Only nanoseconds after the two beams of particles had accelerated faster at Clements direction Trey would collide the two remaining beams in front of him, Having already adjusted these two for a special purpose and getting as many vectors he needed to survive this and turn it into something viable. The two collided with his inhuman eyes he saw the events as they unfolded waiting for the right moment. He would send as much of the released energy forward in a beam like nature directed at Clements last seen location. He saw it... He would quickly put his fist into the mix and appear to grab something. His hand slightly burn and damaged he would then repel the remaining energy straight forward leaving Trey's vicinity.

In his hand he held suspended A small circle of antimatter, his vectors keeping all other particles from interacting with other and killing him where he stands. A smug look on his face, knowing clement should survive the Particle accelerators explosion and the excess energy beam. He would use this to end it for when he next went on the offensive.

Akans

「moriya」
Clement had already had his defense in mind when Trey attacked - but it still rocked his body to the core. As soon as Clement felt the disturbance in space, Clement quickly raised a hand and dropped it quickly with a sweeping motion
"Cathedral - Sanctuary of the Enlightened"
Two rows of massive silver crosses fell and surrounded Clement in a tight circle, tilted inwards. As they hit and embedded themselves into the ground, a slight humming was heard as the crosses projected a null zone, compressing the space around them so tightly that it became almost solid, sealing Clement in an airtight bubble of protection.

But even with this extreme defense, the first few explosions still blasted away at the crosses. His original spatial barrier collapsed immediately, torn apart by the speed of the attack, but the resulting explosion was slightly more manageable - it ripped a good sized layer off his bubble, but Clement was still safe.

The next attack was unexpected. A straight-on blast from the front. Clement just had time to drop one last cross right in front of his body before the beam shattered the rest of his barriers and blew him back across the area. The barrier and the cross managed to block most of the blow, but Clement's rips felt a bit more cracked than they were used to.

Coughing up a small amount of blood, Clement stood up straight and dignified - until he felt what Trey had.
"Antimatter? And that much?" Clement's eyes opened wide as his spatial senses confirmed the substance.
"That quantity is more than enough to destroy you and me... well, I guess just you." Clement stopped and shuffled backwards two steps. "Oh and by the way, before you throw that...."

"I lied."

With a malicious grin, Clement continued, "I'm not honorable at all - not to heretics at least. I did not seal this space to make it a fair arena. I sealed this place because it is your coffin. And you walked right into it. Now... burn in the Hell that you so rightly deserve!"

With that, Clement slipped into a spatial hole and disappeared from within the sealed space, to appear outside, on the Savannah again, on top of the cube. As he did so, four more massive crosses, each twice as large as the ones he used in Grand Skyfall, appeared inside the sealed cube, with an ominous rumble as the touched the ground.

"Good-bye Trey. If you repent now, God may save your soul."
"Dies Irae - Day of Wrath"

The explosion was incredible.

Remember the damage done by Grand Skyfall? Ruined a good part of the landscape and incinerated the rest? Now imagine something twice as strong - and multiply that by four crosses. And enclosed inside, the energy released by the explosions will just reflect off the wall. If you weren't destroyed in the initial, soul-crushing explosion, then you would be burned to particles a few molecules thick by the intense fire and purifying flames. And if that still hasn't broken you down, the sealed space would act as a massive microwave, cooking you for a good few hours at temperatures high enough to melt the soul out of your body. And best of all - there was no escape. Sealed space that could resist even this explosion? Clement wished Trey the best of luck blasting his way out.

Satisfied, Clement sat back with a nod to himself, and watched the fireworks fly.

gene chaos

Trey eyes zoomed through the smoke to see clement still standing after the attacks he had launched earlier," hmmm still up i see" he grumbled.

"Oh and by the way, before you throw that...."

"I lied."

With a malicious grin, Clement continued, "I'm not honorable at all - not to heretics at least. I did not seal this space to make it a fair arena. I sealed this place because it is your coffin. And you walked right into it. Now... burn in the Hell that you so rightly deserve!"

With that, Clement slipped into a spatial hole and disappeared from within the sealed space, to appear outside, on the Savannah again, on top of the cube. As he did so, four more massive crosses, each twice as large as the ones he used in Grand Skyfall, appeared inside the sealed cube.....

Trey would only smirk as he saw the crosses appear, he had learned all he needed too when clement had left the cube. That this space allowed for transit going in both directions. " Damn guess i better start" he thought still staring at the now descending crosses. Trey would activate the power transfer for his Quasar unit, Trey would breathe heavily as the energy filled his conduits. The area around trey would become excited as Trey using the huge amount of extra energy to his advantage, using a vector on himself and the area he would be sent at great speeds to where Clement last was.

As his Radius touched the spot he used a huge number of vector paths to create miniature particle accelerators on many levels to the point where space began to warp a bit, the inside of his domain space fluctuating. He would collide as many as possible and using these miniature accelerators he would key them to generate micro black holes. These would start and rip through the fabric of space leading past the 3 dimension.

"hmmhh, this crude method is a bit beneath me but i really think i need not stay here anymore. I'll thank him for the left over radiation from his transit out of this space" Trey thought, looking back at the crosses now only several meters from the ground. Using the trace amounts of radiation Trey would literally push his way through the dimensions flowing the set path of Clement on his exit vector out. This presudo FTL jump would send trey several meters above Clement, obviously he couldn't land in the same coordinates of Clement, the spartial collision would kill both of them. Proceeding through this plane was childes play for Trey who was born to be a Inter-dimensional ships processing core. His course would drop him off about 10 seconds after the explosion would happen based on his calculations.

Good-bye Trey. If you repent now, God may save your soul."
"Dies Irae - Day of Wrath"
The explosion was incredible.... ...Satisfied, Clement sat back with a nod to himself, and watched the fireworks fly.

Trey would reappear above Clement by several meters space warping from the area he exited from. A grin spread across his face, Anti-matter still in hand, he would dash down A meter above his head, Certain that his entrance would be noticed. Trey hoped it be to late on his part but he doubted it, he would send the anti matter on its way right before it would hit what trey determined to be the distance for his barrier. He would in a sense pull the trigger allowing for all the surrounding matter to come in contact causing the most common reaction between anti matter and matter. The complete and utter annihilation of both, He would use a vector on himself propelling him to 10 % the speed of light ending up 3 miles east in the split second. The area around him would shudder as he came to a complete and sudden stop.

Trey watched the area from afar as the area lit up from both the explosion in the contained space and the antimatter blast. Trey scanners watching the area waiting for Clement to reappear.

Akans

「moriya」
Clement frowned as Trey's presence suddenly shimmered and vanished from inside his closed space. A teleportation skill also? He would have to be more careful next time...

Caught up in his thoughts, Clement almost didn't notice Trey's sudden appearance above him, and the dangerously unstable anti-matter he now held in his hands. Well, more of floated, but....
In the next second, whether Trey was holding or floating it didn't matter anymore. He lobbed it.

Clement's curse was lost in the mind-numbing explosion that followed. A good chunk of the landscape was now gone, as well as a fraction of the world. What an explosion.

Luckily, Clement wasn't there to experience it.
The moment he felt the antimatter start releasing, Clement shifted away to another alternate dimension, one without the said antimatter. Falling to the ground, he looked around at where he was. It looked like another Savannah-like world, but with grass the size of small trees. Lovely.

Grimacing, Clement felt his wounds. Not too bad - they were healing, anyways.
Purging out any infection, and forcing his wounds to stitch back together in a few rough movements, Clement laid down and sighed, checking the dimension he had shifted to. Well, he had a few hours. Might as well take a rest...
...And his two minute rest turned into a long nap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A bit later, Clement woke, somewhat groggy. There was something important... he was sleeping because...
Snapping his eyes open, Clement checked his watch. Ah good, he had enough time. Getting up and stretching, Clement mentally did a few calculations.

The dimension he had shifted to existed on a much faster plane of existence than the previous Savannah, where Trey was. Thus, Clement could get a few hours of shut-eye and only a few minutes will pass in the previous Savannah.

Feeling better and well rested, Clement felt his wounds again. Better. Now...
Feeling his way with his eyes closed, Clement probed the space in the previous world. The explosion had subsided - it had taken about a minute to explode anyways, so Clement didn't miss too much - and Trey was nowhere to be felt. Strange.
Then, a few miles east of the explosion, he felt a faint pulse of energy. Trey? Possibly...

Carefully drawing a tiny cross-knife no bigger than a toothpick, he focused as the energy pulse sharpened. Yes it was Trey, still back in the Savannah, open to a trans-dimensional attack.
Grinning evilly, safely hidden in another dimension, Clement took two slow breaths and then dropped the toothpick, teleporting it inside Trey's location, so it would appear inside his body.

A second later, the toothpick exploded.

And in the next second, Clement followed, teleporting behind Trey at an extremely high velocity, slashing forwards with a large, sharpened cross.

gene chaos

"Now where are you?" Trey would say to himself. The anti matter blast basically got rid of any evidence if he had escaped, annoying to say the least. Even using his ships scanners he wasn't able to pick up on the exit vector. "Huh??" Trey would notice the spartial warping at the last moment, " Sonofvabitch!" he shouted as he tried to move from the incoming objects path.

Too late, he managed to get only micro-inches from the objects destination ending up somewhere in his lower abdomens side. looking at the exit vector Trey had managed to calculate that it was a multi reality shot, something nearly impossible to avoid unless one is expecting it. "guess i better to take it out", he mused thinking it had been pretty stupid to launch such a small object, Trey then thought of the explosive properties of the previous crosses and instantly acted using a out going vector on the cross he would hope he could force the explosion into a single area doing the least amount of damage. It would burst outward taking a small chunk of flesh, this explosions resemblance to a zit being popped was uncanny and semi disgusting to say the least.

Trey wasn't too worried about the wound it was only hitting a non vital area, Trey's systems would circumnavigate the damage and proceed to function without little difficulty. Trey would then watch the world in micro seconds experiencing an decreased perception of the temporal flow in this dimension. watching for any anomalies. He had found one, a transit bound right behind Trey and by the speed of it that meant he was an increased temporal flow, something that made transwarp even faster when one proceeded to a slower flow. Spinning himself around Trey saw as Clement exited from his transit a cross blade in hand. Using a vector on his arm Trey would generate the same amount of force rendering when the two met almost inert.

Trey would swiftly move his other arm forward, an array of vectors to keep it on course to break through the spartial warping that Clement kept around him. He would lightly touch the arm of Clement and send a massive vector flow though his hand into his blood which via the vectors would reverse the flow of all the blood back into the heart and chest cavity which would cause cardiac arrest. Trey would only smirk thinking he had finally caught the over zealous man.

Akans

「moriya」
"Hey! Where are you looking at?? I'm over HERE!"

A shimmer. The 'Clement' that Trey was facing suddenly blinked, warped in half, and vanished. Then, from above Trey, Clement came crashing down with the force of a small jet plane, leading with his cross...

And yet, the impact force was directed sideways, from Trey's left side, as if Clement was hitting Trey with a massive undercut from the side. And even as the impact rocketed outwards, Clement vanished once again from sight before he even got near Trey. While Clement never seemed to visually move closer to Trey, the ground and Trey himself experienced two piercing smashes of force from the left and right.

It was a confusing illusionist trick Clement had played with a while ago. By bending, compressing, and expanding the space as well as the light waves, it seemed that Clement never came near Trey, yet everytime Clement swung his weapon, Trey would experience the impact as if Clement was right in front of him. A better yet - Clement was reflecting light waves all over the place. An attack from behind would seem to hit Trey from the side, while Clement visually appeared to be above Trey, while in reality, Clement was actually right in front of Trey. Just some really fancy smokes and mirrors.

Clement knew that Trey had some special type of force manipulation - getting too close would be next to suicidal. So the moment he jumped out of the teleportation, he leapt upwards, leaving behind a warped image of himself going straight towards Trey. When Clement swung his weapon while above Trey, the impact would hit him from the sides and from under, one that smashed a large crater into the already ruined land.

And just to be on the safe side, Clement was covering up his presence in between a gap in space, in almost another dimension. Trey would not be able to detect Clement with the normal 5 senses, nor with any sensors operating on the same plane in the Savannah. Only when Clement moved to attack would his presence fade back to the current Savannah.

Finishing the first attack, Clement skidded back a few meters away, contemplating the next move. Right now, he was only stalling. While his right hand handled the cross, his left hand twitched in subtle gyrations, like a puppeteer manipulating his dolls. No, that was the wrong analogy. Like an artist setting all the pieces in place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back