• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima weapon help? (aka: the elusive 7th orichalcum+)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentmusic16

I've gotten all of the materials and 6 orichalcum+, but i can't find the 7th!

i checked khwikia and youtube and according to those sites, i should have that 7th orichalucm+, yet it's no where to be found!

i finished atlantica, i finished 100 acre wood, i got the orichalcum+ from the chests in space paranoids, sunset terrace, and brink of despair, i collected at least 1 of all 50 synthesis material, and i beat the goddess of fate cup.

i even leveled up my moogles to lv5, just in case (i can use the material to split the cost in half)

so how can i get it?

(i am doing a kh2 proud mode run, and i already beat xemnas boss battle 1, right before the end of the game, but i want to use the ultima weapon in the rest of the battles)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
i finished atlantica
finished 100 acre wood
i got the orichalcum+ from the chests in space paranoids
sunset terrace,
and brink of despair,
i collected at least 1 of all 50 synthesis material,
and i beat the goddess of fate cup.

That's really weird... you should have seven by now. I dunno, double check if you did everything, just to be sure?
EDIT: Is your moogle ranked S?

Last edited:

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
It's not that hard really, and you can make some useful things.

I say get to making Save the Queen + and Save the King +

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Yeah, getting level S isn't hard to do at all. I'm usually at that rank by time I get to TWTNW. You just gotta synthasize periodically through the game, saves you from doing a whole bunch of hassle all at once at the end. :3

On an off-topic note: does this thread look strange to anyone else? o_O This is how it looks for me:
Screenie - Hosted by Photobucket
But every other thread looks fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back