• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UK Gets BBS Special Edition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bodaciously G

The game enough will satisfy me. It's nice that the British are getting some special attention but no doubt that you complaining Americans will get thrown something in addition to the game.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
The game enough will satisfy me. It's nice that the British are getting some special attention but no doubt that you complaining Americans will get thrown something in addition to the game.

That's true. But I'm saying what I am saying is because it will end up like FFXIII and Square has been giving us a lot of SE lately.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
First, we had, Germany, and then france (corerct right) and now UK, if this pattern continues, US will get one.

And if we get one, I'm taking back my pre-order from John and pre-ordering the BBS collectors edition instead, cause I'm like that. :D

Wheels

First, we had, Germany, and then france (corerct right) and now UK, if this pattern continues, US will get one.

And if we get one, I'm taking back my pre-order from John and pre-ordering the BBS collectors edition instead, cause I'm like that. :D
Australia was before France, but ours wasn't publicized, probably because they have no clue what's in it. But I have the receipts for it, so it definitely exists.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

We get a decal. >_>

I think SQEX is trying to make up with the PAL regions for those long release dates with past games. Though it still isn't too fair that NA gets a decal as a bonus and PAL is getting a SE version with stuff.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well, I don't know, but maybe special editions don't do so well in the US. Once again, I don't know, but maybe thats why...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
fuuuuu- Why is North America the unloved stepchild when it comes to special editions?

Dunno, but so far, 3 big European countries and Australia have the special edition confirmed. It kinda makes me wonder why they're announcing these country by country instead just by regions. To stir up the NA fanbase?

kupo1121

Awards
Dunno, but so far, 3 big European countries and Australia have the special edition confirmed. It kinda makes me wonder why they're announcing these country by country instead just by regions. To stir up the NA fanbase?

You don't know how badly I hope your right right now lol

kupo1121

Awards
Could be stirring them up to go like a few weeks before release, "Oh wait, we have the collector's edition you see....." xD

Or they could just be like "Good news to the US customers...besides just the bundle and the game itself...were also releasing....A STRATEGY GUIDE!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!" and then we all cry ourselves too sleep here in the US lol :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Or they could just be like "Good news to the US customers...besides just the bundle and the game itself...were also releasing....A STRATEGY GUIDE!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!" and then we all cry ourselves too sleep here in the US lol :p

But we already know about the strategy guide DDDDD:

It'd be interesting to see the fandom's response if they actually did that though.

Wheels

I thought you guys were already getting the strategy guide? xD If they have one here, I'd probably buy it. Not to use it unless I get stuck, or I wanna look at the pretty pretty pictures xD

kupo1121

Awards
But we already know about the strategy guide DDDDD:

It'd be interesting to see the fandom's response if they actually did that though.

Yeah...but they would do it just for the lolzers. Also, I can guarantee you a flame thread would start on these forums, even if I had to start them jkjkjkjk, but I would like to see a Youtube video of a fan's response lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back