• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uh..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mermaidman

What are the rules about starting a clan? I am not seeking to have any rival clans or anything like that, nor for it to be extremely wild. I would also like to keep this organized. Where would I put it too? I figure if you can start a graphic shop, I can start a clan.

Awards
Given the past history with the more recent trend of members, this forum has since given up clans. What was a 'clan' essentially turned into a 'club'. There's a difference between clans and clubs and suffice to say the last time few times we tried to refresh/reorganize, the members of the time did not understand said difference.

But, if you would like to continue with this, I'd say start of in the Competitions section or the main Digital Media section merely for the fact that I'm not sure what you intend and it doesn't belong here. And if you try to put it into the Shops section, it will get run over with requests by confusion.

If interest ever picks up again for this sort of thing, maybe we can do something about a section. Until then, there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back