• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TWO new mystery forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I doubt they would "blur" out parts of the name if they were just old drive forms. That would be pointless. If they are two new forms completely, they better be well thought out and balanced...not 2 they made while talking at lunch lmao >.>

dejah

:|
Nah, I think it's valor and final. Finaru and bureabu is like the deformed version of the word "Final" and "Brave". Wisdom would be something I have to look up. Plus they begin with the letters "B" and "F" which Brave and Final begins with.

that's what i thought too.

it would be pointless if they made more forms.
It could be King Sora.. Who knows, maybe Nomura was bored at the time and went searching for some fan art.

Nomura has better things to do than look at fan art.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Well, we KNOW one new form is coming. . . and, apparently, it's called "Starting Point" form? I dunno. . . >_>

I assume that means Sora's gonna have a knockback to the good 'ol KH1 days. Which'll be nice, because I heard it's 2x as powerful as the other forms (I assume that means it's 2x stronger than Final. Which means we have pretty much a God-Drive.)

Eh.

urutapu

Um wow. Several people state the obvious and n00bs keep n00bing.

This is talking about PLAYARTS FIGURINES. It's Final Form ("fainaru") and Valor Form (Brave in Japan, spelled "bureivu").

Zowie

urutapu's got it right. :thumbup: "Final" transliterated into katakana is ファイナル, which when transliterated back into Latin characters becomes "fainaru" (fa i na ru). "Brave", given the same treatment, becomes ブレイブ ("bureibu", bu re i bu).

As for KH Vandread's theory, "blue" would result in ブルー ("buruu", bu ru u), which obviously isn't a match for ブレ○ブ ("bure_bu", bu re _ bu).

[√]Genuflect
UNMOD or not i dunno...Brave and Final right?This aint no mystery,we already know the forms!

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Haven't these things come out by now? I think we should already know what they are if they have. This thread has become pretty pointless by now, wouldn't you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back