• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TWO new mystery forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultamaSora

http://kh-2.net/

I missed this one. According to the second to third recent post in the Square-Enix Project Products' Diary (12/8/06 update), there were really two mystery form Soras created. The first one is the one that we already know which is the Fa**ru form Sora. The second one is Bure*bu form. Both were originally intended to be on sale for tomorrow at the Square-Enix Shop.

Now, on the recent update on that blog, it appears that only the Fa**ru form Sora is going to be on sale.

What these mystery forms are exactly, we shall never know until a Japanese blog posts pictures, 2ch, or Square quacks open their big mouths.

Sweet two new forms instead of one. I want to know what they look like.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Are they the little figurine Play Arts? If that's what they are, they already have Valor and Final Form. So unless Nomura is making some new ones, I'd say that they are Wisdom and Master Forms. Also, if the terms "Fa**ru" and "Bure*bu" are the names for them, don't you think someone could have figured it out by now? "Bure*bu" seems a lot like the word blue, so that could be Wisdom. I dunno, I'm just making guesses.

Last edited:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Assuming that these are new forms, Nomura would most likely put them in Final Mix+. However, why reveal something as important as that for a game that won't be out for at least six months to a years. We were still left guessing what some of the drive forms were just a few weeks before the game's Japanese release, so I doubt that they would be anything new.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Nah, I think it's valor and final. Finaru and bureabu is like the deformed version of the word "Final" and "Brave". Wisdom would be something I have to look up. Plus they begin with the letters "B" and "F" which Brave and Final begins with.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Assuming that these are the Play Arts figurines, then I've already seen the Final Form one in Game Informer. It also said that both the Valor and Final Forms are going to be limited to a run of 3000 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back