• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town's Time Period/Era

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas/Sora17

In what time period/era do you think Twilight Town belongs in and why? Like do you think it belongs in the 80s, or the 60s, or the 90s? Or do you think it belongs in current time or in the future? Let me know your thoughts and why. Thanks.

Note: Obviously, I wasn't alive during these eras, but I want to know what you guys think.

Txamt

The present, perhaps?
I don't really care about what era or time period the town was in a game.

XxRemnantxX

I wouldn't really care what era it looks like it's from. I love Twilight Town so much. So peaceful. And I love the colors of it. Those pretty warm colors~>w< And that beautiful sunset. But as for an era, it looks like it would be a quiet town in the present. *nodnod*

antiroxas

I think its from the past because of all of the buildings in that place. It would take years to construct them all. along with the underground paths and train tracts. This is a good question

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I'd say its in the Fantasy Time...

lol I mean, its a game, pure fantasy. Nothing relates to real world here. It might have some inspiration, but fantasy time periods and real time periods do not correspond in any way >.>

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Definitely the present if anything; with the trains and the flashing lamps in Roxas' room, but the most obvious evidence is that Pence knows how to use DiZ's computer.

It looks like a quiet, ordinary town in the summer, except that it's in eternal twilight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back