• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

twilight town/deep dive (theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xbindedmemoriesx

okay...so i just thought of this...
since deep dive has been confirmed a world in kh2 maybe it's twilight town???? i know, deep dive is dark. but maybe the heartless took it over and then it turned into what we saw in the deep dive trailer...i dunno just a theory.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Twilight Town and Deep Dive are 2 completly differant Towns.

Proof, The game revoles in Real time. there are a few towns that are Excluded from the Real Time, TT being one meaning that Twilight town will Reain in Twilight.

Same goes for Deep Dive, Im sure It will be unaffescted by the Real time and will always remain night like Travers Town

starry_eyed_hero

xbindedmemoriesx said:
okay...so i just thought of this...
since deep dive has been confirmed a world in kh2 maybe it's twilight town???? i know, deep dive is dark. but maybe the heartless took it over and then it turned into what we saw in the deep dive trailer...i dunno just a theory.

I believe that what you are saying is true. Deep Dive is not a town, it is the name of a video. The reason that video was titled "Deep Dive" was to represent the deep dive that Twilight Town took when it fell into darkness. That would also explained why that blonde-haired boy would be fighting heartless in the video. He's there protecting his once beloved town from the darkness that turned it the way you see it in the video.

Dark-Sora 50

Hmm... perhaps you are right. He naturally wants revenge against the Heartless that turned his World into Darkness. But then why would Sora be in normal Twilight Town? And then be in the Deep Dive town (providing Twilight and Deep are the same)?

Dark-Sora 50

All Worlds are connected. Destiny Islands was connected to Kingdom Hearts. All Worlds are connected via the walls dividing each, but when the Heartless appear the connection is destroyed as he walls break down.

Dark-Sora 50

I know, but still. There was an Organization member in the Deep Dive World. What business does he have there? Also, the Deep Dive World seems much more modern than, er, Twilight Town. Well, it does doesn't it?

starry_eyed_hero

Dark-Sora 50 said:
I know, but still. There was an Organization member in the Deep Dive World. What business does he have there? Also, the Deep Dive World seems much more modern than, er, Twilight Town. Well, it does doesn't it?
About the Organization member being in Deep Dive, it all depends on what happens in KH2.

About Deep Dive seeming more modern, you must remember that the world seen in the video "Deep Dive" was designed long before Twilight Town was. Perhaps they had a different view on what they would want the world to look like back then.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
There was an Unknown seen in Ancient Greece, the Fabled Countryside, and in the Carribean. What's your point?

And yes: both Twilight Town and the World from Deep Dive are different Worlds...

Dark-Sora 50

Hmmm... That is easily plausible, but I still don't really think... ah what the hell, you're probably right. My point is that this Unknown seems to have more importance due to the fact he's actually in the Deep Dive World, which surely must have am impact on the storyline somewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back