• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

twilight town/deep dive (theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
I'm not angry with you. You guys wanted proof, and I presented my proof. There are no "version" of worlds, people, etc. This alternate/versions theory is cimplte bull s**t. I don't know where you people come up with these ideas, honestly...

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Yes, that was me getting "angry." Continue pushing it and I'll set my phaser to "kill."

Anywho, the only reason why Destiny Island became all twisted and deformed was because it was coming to an end. The Heartless were destroying it. That's why. Thsu far, it hasn't happened to Twilight Town yet.

It looks like Deep Dive is just a World covered in Darkness, like Traverse Town is eternal nightfall. That's all.

Dark-Sora 50

That's no way to talk. Perhaps, you are right. But I was talking about the twisted and deformed version of the Islands when in The End Of The World. Not the destruction of the Islands where you must face the Darkside.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
The reason for it looking so twisted it because it was being consumed by the Darkness and would soon be forever lost. The World seen in DD does not look like it is consumed, rather just blanketed in forever nightfall. There is no evidence of it having been swalled up by the Heartless yet. Yes, there may be Heartless there, but they havn't destroyed the World yet.

starry_eyed_hero

Keyblade Shards said:
No they do not look the same, but like I said, Deep Dive may be Twilight Town after falling into darkness. If the whole town became warped and deformed by a deep dive into darkness, you'd imagine it would look somewhat different. These two worlds look the same but with a few large differences.

So then, I'm sorry, but you have yet to show me any proof. Now, if you had a confirmation statement from someone at Square-Enix or Disney, then that might be different, but these pics prove nothing.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
thats impossible the world from deep dive and twilight town are 2 different worlds dd is more modern why would a place attcked by heartless turn more modern think about it your wrong and deep dive refers to the dive riku took off the building

starry_eyed_hero

RikuHeroOfDark said:
thats impossible the world from deep dive and twilight town are 2 different worlds dd is more modern why would a place attcked by heartless turn more modern think about it your wrong and deep dive refers to the dive riku took off the building
Worlds can change in very mysterious ways.

Also, you say that Deep Dive refers to the jump riku took off of the building? ... So you're saying that the title "Deep Dive" didn't have any symbolic meaning at all? It just refers to that one part, when that guy jumped off a building? No symbolism at all? Sorry, but I highly doubt that.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
starry_eyed_hero said:
Worlds can change in very mysterious ways.

Also, you say that Deep Dive refers to the jump riku took off of the building? ... So you're saying that the title "Deep Dive" didn't have any symbolic meaning at all? It just refers to that one part, when that guy jumped off a building? No symbolism at all? Sorry, but I highly doubt that.
yes thats what the name of the video refers to......and every time you see a place changed by the heartless they didnt get an upgrade for instance DI got all twisted darkness was cracking throught the floors and HB all the trees was gone and the floors was all broken.............exactly does DD world look all messed up and twisted......HMMM dont think so

Sam13

whoa....Deep Dive is a town? I missed that one in the news. I need to start paying more attention.......

starry_eyed_hero

Sam13 said:
whoa....Deep Dive is a town? I missed that one in the news. I need to start paying more attention.......
Deep Dive isn't a town. It's a video made by Square-Enix(or Squaresoft, at the time). People just refer to the town seen in the video as Deep Dive, since they dont have an actual name for it yet.

starry_eyed_hero

Ok, honestly, I think it's time for this thread to just be closed down. All anyone's been sayin now is
Cursed Keyblade said:
they are there own places, no relation, sry
Ya know, just simple one line theories with no evidence or proof to support them.

Somebody just come along and close this thread, with narrow minded people like this in here, there's no way this thread is going anywhere.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Here is a translation by me that I got from that magazine that had the world in it for the first time:

Is this the world when consumed in/by darkness!?

XD

M

Mitsukai

starry_eyed_hero said:
Deep Dive isn't a town. It's a video made by Square-Enix(or Squaresoft, at the time). People just refer to the town seen in the video as Deep Dive, since they dont have an actual name for it yet.

Yeah exactly, but if it were to be a town then that wouldn't be it's name... That flashing sign, what did it say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back