• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TWEWY Character Crossover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MF29

Do you think that Square will implement 3 dimensional versions of TWEWY characters into future Kingdom Hearts games?

MF29

Re-stating the question, would you like to see those characters cross over with Kingdom Hearts characters in future Kingdom Hearts games?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
My answer remains unchanged despite the new question presented.
TWEWY just won't work in KH because it's too 'real'.
Also, if they're going to bring in characters from a game that deals with character development, they should get off their lazy asses and work on the characters they already have in their disposal like the DI gang, HB gang, and Kairi.
As much as I love Shiki, I'd prefer to see them actually giving Kairi meaning rather than cameo the better-made version of her.

MF29

Unfair people, you are telling me that seeing characters designed by Nomura that aren't Kingdom Hearts characters interact with Kingdom Hearts characters is something you don't desire?

:(

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1) Yes, that's what I'm saying for the reasons stated above. Him doing something with existing KH characters >>>>>>>>>> cameoing characters.
2) TWEWY isn't a FF. Seeing how up until now those were the games cameoed out of all the games Square has, I doubt they'll suddenly bring in characters from other games.

A

Audo

Unfair people, you are telling me that seeing characters designed by Nomura that aren't Kingdom Hearts characters interact with Kingdom Hearts characters is something you don't desire?

:(
I don't even want Final Fantasy interacting with KH characters >.>

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Oh man, that's cold.)

I think somebody once stated that he didn't like Final Fantasy character. His opinion. No big deal right?

And so far the TWEWY connection I can't see relating to KH--mentioning look-alike wise--Joshua and Riku. Not like Sora and Neku.

SA: That was too funny lol.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
I think somebody once stated that he didn't like Final Fantasy character. His opinion. No big deal right?

And so far the TWEWY connection I can't see relating to KH--mentioning look-alike wise--Joshua and Riku. Not like Sora and Neku.

SA: That was too funny lol.

right no big deal. i mean i have not even played a ff game ...ever.(shocker right)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back