• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True Names of the Organization members.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
The next random idea is going to be that someone in the org. is Riku's nobody. I pray it doesn't come to that however.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
So we can pretty much assume no one lied when filling out the application to get into the Org. and all there names are an anagram with and X added somewhere in the mix. So now where does this thread go?

Sacred X

Freshmeat
just as i stated in my above post lol. didn't the part of Namine's name mean something like in Japanese like Nami=Waves or something? i thought that had some connection to her name. that might have just been a theory though...

Nomura probably created a few names or they were in Japanese and scrambled them up. their names nonetheless though...

That's probably the closest idea possible, if any. I just know no matter how much you scramble up their names, you won't find anything too sensible. Sai for Saix sounds like a very close idea, but most people forget Saix is really two i's and not one. Saïx.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
^ Actually, that theory has already been brought up.
There are several people out there who think AXEL of all people is Riku's Nobody.
And it really ticks me off.
It's like: RIKU WAS NEVER A HEARTLESS! HE NEVER LOST HIS HEART! LOSERS! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
It gives me a migraine and annoys me.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
The next random idea is going to be that someone in the org. is Riku's nobody. I pray it doesn't come to that however.
OMG NO WAIZ i thought for surez that Demyx was Riku's nobody! jk lol.

Ugh. God. I hate those BS theories. Nobody in the Org. Is Riku's nobody. Riku never became a heartless himself.
DT said:
OMG NO WAIZ i thought for surez that Demyx was Riku's nobody! jk lol.
lol something to that degree? ^^;;;

So we can pretty much assume no one lied when filling out the application to get into the Org. and all there names are an anagram with and X added somewhere in the mix. So now where does this thread go?
about what i mentioned earlier about Nami=waves. does anyone know if that's possible? i thought i read that somewhere here. what does Kairi's name mean in Japanese again. it was like
Riku - Earth
Sora - Sky
Kairi - Water
(obviously not exactly but it was something like that...)

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I also heard the idea about Namine menaing waves. So I can agree with you. As for the translations of SRK those are fairly correct.

Kiwise

Then why isn't Namine connected to Kairi at all?

Even though Namine isn't an Organization member, it at least clears the fact that Nobodies can have names that don't have anything to do with the original.

Actually, Naminé's and Kairi's names are connected.

In Japanese, 'nami' means 'wave.' (Hence the word 'tsunami', 'tsu' meaning 'habor,' 'nami' meaning 'wave.')
In Japanese, 'kai' means 'sea.' (I've heard it can also mean 'separation,' thought I'm not sure about that. It would fit nicely, though.)
So yes, their names are connected, but since, you're right, Naminé was not an Organization member; her name does not have to be Kairi's anagrammed with an 'x.'
And since Naminé was most likely not named by the Organization, and she mostly likely named herself, being alone in Castle Oblivion for Kingdom Hearts knows how long, her name just as easily could have been Kairi anagrammed with an 'x.' Nothing says it couldn't have been.

The only reason I don't think 7-12 have real names are because:
1. There has never been any confirmation on any of their real names (unless you want Axe to be the Nobody of a drink)

You're right, there hasn't. It was an unimportant detail. It didn't really fit into the story at the time, either. There hasn't, so far, really been in a suitable time to introduce their real names, if they have any. 358/2 Days or BBS (if 7-12s' others appear in BBS) would seem like suitable times to introduce their real names, though.
XD Haha. Nobody of a drink....

2. There aren't any names that are actually real beyond just "looking alright/pronouncable".

What do you mean by "real"? And whose names, 7-12s' names or the possibilities for their others' names?
Nothing says their names have to be real (real, as in, you might see their names in real life with real people). They just have to be names.
Zexion and Ienzo aren't real names.
Xigbar and Braig aren't real names.
Roxas is not a real name.
Axel, however, is a real name. (I'm fairly sure it means 'divine' in Hebrew....Not relevent, I know.)
Anything can be a name. Being "real" names you might see in real life doesn't matter.

3. The first six members are apprentices, which are more signiciant than anyone else. Also Roxas is probably a special exception.
Afterall, if they had to have their real names with an "x", Xemnas would be some different form of Xehanort.

'Ansem' was the name that Xehanort's Heartless took. It would follow that it would be the name that Xemnas would take, too. It didn't have to be, I suppose.
I could say that Xehanort wasn't his real name in the first place, which would make since if Xehanort is actually Terra or MX's apprentice (the Dark Soldier?), but that would be speculating too much and going off-topic. My (very badly made) point is, we can't know exactly why Xemnas' name wasn't a different form of Xehanort's until they tell us.
I'd like to point out that Xemnas was a special exception too, like Roxas. Xemnas said he couldn't remember any emotions besides hatred and rage. (Sora: Xemnas. There's more to a heart than just anger or hate. It's full of all kinds of feelings. Don't you remember? Xemnas: Unfortunately...I don't.) That goes against what Saïx said about Nobodies remembering what it was like when they had hearts. (True, we don't have hearts.... But we remember what it was like. That's what makes us special.) Also, it was emphasized (admittedly, only slightly) that Xehanort was found without memories and that Ansem the Wise (DiZ) thought he was special too. (But is he really the right subject?/Xehanort does indeed exhibit extraordinary talents.../Too extraordinary.../Perhaps they are even superhuman.)
Therefore, Xemnas had to be special also, so there could be any reason why Xemnas' name is different. Xemnas and Roxas are special. However, members 2-6 are not; specifically, I mean that it was neither said nor implied that they are very different from Org. members 7-12. Sure, their others were Ansem's apprentices, along with Xehanort; apparently, that doesn't make them special enough to warrent a picture of them. (We got to see what Xehanort looked like, but nothing about the others. Xehanort is special, remind you.) The names of Ansem's apprentices were only mentioned in passing; it was an appropriate time to mention their names. It doesn't mean they were particularly special.
Granted, it could mean they were special. But I think that it's more likely that it was just a good time to mention their names and to connect the apprentices to the Organization. Without naming them, Ansem (the Wise) would have to have referred to them by only phrases such as "My youngest apprentice," "One of my apprentices," "The oldest," "The smartest," etc. That would have made things rather confusing for younger kids playing the game and reading the reports, no?

Edit: Twilight, the point of "who would care" can also support my point. "Who would care if it has an original as long as they each have an 'x' in their name?" Saying their names had to be linked to their original with an 'x' involved could just be an excude to give each Orgniazation member a name with the letter "x" involved.

Of course their names don't have to be linked to their other. You're right, it's possible that members 7-12s' names are not linked to their respective other. It's also possible that their names will never be revealed. It's possible that they just gave the characters whatever names came to mind that had an 'x' in 'em without thinking about what their real name would be. It's possible. However, I think it's unlikely. There just doesn't seem to me to be any real reason why members 7-12s' names would be different from members 2-6s' names.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
After watching a cutscene from KH2FM+, I would just like to add why the first six members are speical other than being apprentices. Aka, why 2-6 would be different from 7-12.

Xemnas obviously gave Roxas his name, though beforehand it was clear Roxas didn't have a name. So these Nobodies aren't born with names, Xemnas just gave them a name. Xemnas knew who Roxas was, so he was able to create his name. Xemnas is also Xehanort, but he decided to steal Ansem's name and gave himself a name that corresponded with Ansem. He also gave the other members their names since he knew their original names. Although, he did not know the names of the other members who joined afterwards except Roxas since he was obviously special. I know it's not at all for Nomura or any of the other creators to think of names, scramble it up, and throw in an "x".

I'm just simply saying it's a bit coincidental that the people Xemnas knew have names actually decipherable, while the other newcomers do not. It's also possible they were just told to have a name with the letter "x" in it. Do not take this next part too critically, but "Demyx" is obviously in close relation to "Remix", and his weapon seems to go along with it. But, I will accept that this may just be mere coincidence. The reason I say they were told to make up their own name is because Xigbar was the one to recruit Marluxia, yet when he's talking to Zexion, he said he found someone who's name was "Mar-something."

Also as a side note, it's possible this was already mentioned, but if only Larxene didn't have that extra 'r', she would have greatly resembles Elena from the Turks, especially since they also look alike with similar personalities. Axel obviously has a connection (not ingame, though) to Reno, which only leaves Rude with no one. He does seem to have a similar personality as Rude (pure physical force, tall, quiet), but they look far too different and have no connection in their names. This paragraph is not related to theory, just small what if's.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I think the later memders names aside from Roxas were just not discussed. Nobody's have memories or their past selves so they obviously remember their true names. I would guess they all just rearranged the names and added the X.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Yes, they could. But I don't see why Nomura would bother mentioning 2-6's names without any of the others. None of their real names were ever discussed in game, and most of the other members are obviously more popular than many of the apprentices. Many people barely know a thing about Lexaeus for his short screentime, and Zexions remains a mystery to many due to his lack of appearence and fighting during the games, although a fight was finally made with him during the Final Mix + Re:CoM. Characters like Marluxia as the final boss of CoM, or even Saix who held a major role in KH2 are generally more characters.

The only thing I can come up with that breaks through and explains that is the fact Xemnas only knew their original names.

odamin

Just to get the Namine`-Kiari thing right I just wanted to say kiari was a princess of heart meaning of a pure heart so that she wont have an X in her name because she wont kill as a nobody. so that could be the explanation or the name problem. or that when kiari`s heart was inside sora and sora was turned into a heartless that could have made namine` since she is a witch [said in CoM]

anti-keyblade

ill leave as soon as some one answers my question how do i lv up in this forum thing ex. if i was a disney solider how did i get to court mage

Kiwise

After watching a cutscene from KH2FM+, I would just like to add why the first six members are speical other than being apprentices. Aka, why 2-6 would be different from 7-12.

Xemnas obviously gave Roxas his name, though beforehand it was clear Roxas didn't have a name. So these Nobodies aren't born with names, Xemnas just gave them a name. Xemnas knew who Roxas was, so he was able to create his name. Xemnas is also Xehanort, but he decided to steal Ansem's name and gave himself a name that corresponded with Ansem.

OK, that makes sense.

He also gave the other members their names since he knew their original names. Although, he did not know the names of the other members who joined afterwards except Roxas since he was obviously special.

Where does it say that Xemnas gave members 2-6 their names? They could have named themselves, since we are told all the Nobodies (with the clear exception of Roxas) remember their past lives, so we'd assume all the members (except Roxas) remember their names. Roxas didn't remember anything about Sora or his past life, and Xemnas knew he was Sora's Nobody, since he'd met Sora earlier (in KH1: FM), so it was only fitting Xemnas name him, being "The Superior" and all.
When I first saw the scene you're referring to, the first thought that came to mind was that Xemnas was performing some magic trick that simply pulled Roxas' (or anyone's) real name and anagrammed it with a 'x.' I didn't think that it required Xemnas knowing his original name. I'm not saying that's what it was; I'm just saying there are other options besides Xemnas naming them all. Unless it really does say somewhere that Xemnas named 2-6 himself. In that case, I'd have to side with you.
That's true. Xemnas probably didn't know 7-12s' real names. They probably knew their own names, though. So they could have named themselves; they could have been told to anagram their names with an 'x' and go by that. Or Xemnas could have pulled off his magic trick on all of them, if it doesn't require knowing their name. It doesn't necessarily mean they just came up with the first name with an 'x' that came to mind and went with that as their name.

I know it's not at all for Nomura or any of the other creators to think of names, scramble it up, and throw in an "x".

Uh... I don't understand exactly what you mean by that.

I'm just simply saying it's a bit coincidental that the people Xemnas knew have names actually decipherable, while the other newcomers do not.

What do you mean by "decipherable"? Do you mean "real"? And whose names, the Nobodies in the Organization, or their others' names?
"Ienzo" and "Elaus" (people Xemnas would have known) aren't really real names. "Dilan" and "Even" (more people Xemnas would have known) are real names, I guess.
Axel and Larxene are newcomers. "Axel" can anagram to "Lea" or "Ale" which are real (thought in my opinion, dumb) names. "Larxene" can go to "Relena" or "Arlene" which are definitely real names. So it's not true that all of them have names that aren't real.
If you mean their Nobody names, none of them are real. (Except maybe Axel's name.)

It's also possible they were just told to have a name with the letter "x" in it.

It's possible, but I think it's more likely that they were told to take their real name and anagram it with an 'x' themselves.

Do not take this next part too critically, but "Demyx" is obviously in close relation to "Remix", and his weapon seems to go along with it. But, I will accept that this may just be mere coincidence.

Haha. I never realized that. Yeah, that's true.

The reason I say they were told to make up their own name is because Xigbar was the one to recruit Marluxia, yet when he's talking to Zexion, he said he found someone who's name was "Mar-something."

"You shouldn't be able to afford wasting time around here." Zexion
"I'm doing enough work already! Found another one just yesterday. I think his new name is 'Mar' something or other." Xigbar
(Thanks to KH-Vids)
I don't know if the translation is correct, but if it is, I take it to mean that Marluxia was only recently his new name and Xigbar didn't (care to) remember it. (Xigbar doesn't seem the type to remember nor care for remembering names, either.) I'm not sure if that's what you were getting at, but I don't think it implies that either Marluxia was an anagram of his original name or that Marluxia was a whole new name.

Also as a side note, it's possible this was already mentioned, but if only Larxene didn't have that extra 'r', she would have greatly resembles Elena from the Turks, especially since they also look alike with similar personalities. Axel obviously has a connection (not ingame, though) to Reno...

Haha, I noticed that too! Larxene's real name could be Relena, which is similar to Elena's name. If it does, it means that Axel could call Relena "'Lena" just like Reno does to Elena, which would be a cute little comedic callback to FF7.

...which only leaves Rude with no one. He does seem to have a similar personality as Rude (pure physical force, tall, quiet), but they look far too different and have no connection in their names. This paragraph is not related to theory, just small what if's.

=) It also leaves Tseng with no one, if you're going with all the Turks.
I never really thought of Axel being similar to Rude, but I think you're right. Interesting to think about.

Yes, they could. But I don't see why Nomura would bother mentioning 2-6's names without any of the others.

Because there hasn't ever been ta good time to introduce 7-12s' names. When and where could they have done it without adding new scenes, taking up more space, adding more dialogue or lines, all for what he probably considers to be really unnecessary? 2-6, however, have to be in the Secret Ansem Reports, which happens to be a perfect time to introduce their names. In fact, if he hadn't introduced their names, he would have had to have used descriptions (i.e. "The oldest," "The smartest," "The one with brown hair," etc.) to point out which apprentice he was talking about. That would make things unnecessarily confusing, especially for the younger kids reading the reports, right?

None of their real names were ever discussed in game, and most of the other members are obviously more popular than many of the apprentices. Many people barely know a thing about Lexaeus for his short screentime, and Zexions remains a mystery to many due to his lack of appearence and fighting during the games, although a fight was finally made with him during the Final Mix + Re:CoM. Characters like Marluxia as the final boss of CoM, or even Saix who held a major role in KH2 are generally more characters.

When the creators were making the game(s), how were they supposed to know that their North American audience would fall in love with Demyx; no one would care about Xaldin; and it was a (huge) mistake to give Luxord almost no screen-time? They didn't know who would be more popular than whom, they just saw and created a good time to introduce 2-6s' names, and there was no good opportunity for 7-12s'.

The only thing I can come up with that breaks through and explains that is the fact Xemnas only knew their original names.

You mean what explains the lack of explaining 7-12s' names? There just wasn't a very good opportunity or a very good reason. Or maybe it will end up being important later, or there'll be a perfect time for them (7-12s' others) to show up in later games (hopefully, BBS or 358/2 Days). Or maybe they just forgot. I don't know and I'm not sure we can know until later.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Where does it say that Xemnas gave members 2-6 their names? They could have named themselves, since we are told all the Nobodies (with the clear exception of Roxas) remember their past lives, so we'd assume all the members (except Roxas) remember their names. Roxas didn't remember anything about Sora or his past life, and Xemnas knew he was Sora's Nobody, since he'd met Sora earlier (in KH1: FM), so it was only fitting Xemnas name him, being "The Superior" and all.
When I first saw the scene you're referring to, the first thought that came to mind was that Xemnas was performing some magic trick that simply pulled Roxas' (or anyone's) real name and anagrammed it with a 'x.' I didn't think that it required Xemnas knowing his original name. I'm not saying that's what it was; I'm just saying there are other options besides Xemnas naming them all. Unless it really does say somewhere that Xemnas named 2-6 himself. In that case, I'd have to side with you.
That's true. Xemnas probably didn't know 7-12s' real names. They probably knew their own names, though. So they could have named themselves; they could have been told to anagram their names with an 'x' and go by that. Or Xemnas could have pulled off his magic trick on all of them, if it doesn't require knowing their name. It doesn't necessarily mean they just came up with the first name with an 'x' that came to mind and went with that as their name.
I was just assuming he named them since he's the leader of Organization XIII. I know a Nobody isn't required to have an 'X' in their name, but an Organization member does. Since Xemnas is the leader, I basically assumed he came up withthat idea, and out of that named the others. It is also possible the others named themselves, though there's no solid proof stating that, nor is there any proof stating mine. I just took it my way simply for the possibility and how much it could support my statement. But you're right, there probably isn't any solid info as of yet involving Xemnas and him naming anyone else other than Roxas, and most likely himself.

Uh... I don't understand exactly what you mean by that.
That was supposed to go along with my following statement, how only the first six have actual real names, yet none of the others other than Roxas do. You later countered this by revealing some of the names such as Ienzo aren't real. Using google to research this has not helped since only KH-related links pop up, so it's possible some of their names were made up as well.

What do you mean by "decipherable"? Do you mean "real"? And whose names, the Nobodies in the Organization, or their others' names?
"Ienzo" and "Elaus" (people Xemnas would have known) aren't really real names. "Dilan" and "Even" (more people Xemnas would have known) are real names, I guess.
Axel and Larxene are newcomers. "Axel" can anagram to "Lea" or "Ale" which are real (thought in my opinion, dumb) names. "Larxene" can go to "Relena" or "Arlene" which are definitely real names. So it's not true that all of them have names that aren't real.
If you mean their Nobody names, none of them are real. (Except maybe Axel's name.)
Actually, from what I've heard various times on this forum, there's an interview stating how Axel's name is actually Ale, a softdrink. Intended by Nomura for a Reno comparison. But I originally meant their names before becoming nobodies, which I explained in my previous message.

"You shouldn't be able to afford wasting time around here." Zexion
"I'm doing enough work already! Found another one just yesterday. I think his new name is 'Mar' something or other." Xigbar
(Thanks to KH-Vids)
I don't know if the translation is correct, but if it is, I take it to mean that Marluxia was only recently his new name and Xigbar didn't (care to) remember it. (Xigbar doesn't seem the type to remember nor care for remembering names, either.) I'm not sure if that's what you were getting at, but I don't think it implies that either Marluxia was an anagram of his original name or that Marluxia was a whole new name.
I missed the part where he said "new", actually. I assume you just looked that up, so I'll take your word for it. It throws my point a bit off of what I intended it to mean.

=) It also leaves Tseng with no one, if you're going with all the Turks.
I never really thought of Axel being similar to Rude, but I think you're right. Interesting to think about.
I apologize, I made an error here. When I said "He does seem to have a similar personality as Rude", I actually meant to type Lexaeus. If the Nomura interview is true, Axel is similar to Reno. Larxene and Elena can be seen as similar, which only left Rude as a person I couldn't put in. Of course he doesn't have to have someone similar, but what I originally wanted to say was he would probably fit Rude. Rude, I would assume, is one of the more quiet members, like Lexaeus seems to be due to low screentime. I would also want to say Rude is more unnoticed, but Elena joins the Turks later on in the game, which might make her seem to be the less popular. Come to think of it, Larxene is also newer compared to the other two, but mere coincidense.
Tseng briefly crossed my mind, but I was completely unsure where he would go. The last I saw of him, other than Advant Children, was in The Temple of the Ancients, which didn't allow me personally to obtain much on his character.

Because there hasn't ever been ta good time to introduce 7-12s' names. When and where could they have done it without adding new scenes, taking up more space, adding more dialogue or lines, all for what he probably considers to be really unnecessary? 2-6, however, have to be in the Secret Ansem Reports, which happens to be a perfect time to introduce their names. In fact, if he hadn't introduced their names, he would have had to have used descriptions (i.e. "The oldest," "The smartest," "The one with brown hair," etc.) to point out which apprentice he was talking about. That would make things unnecessarily confusing, especially for the younger kids reading the reports, right?
Yeah, that does make sense actually. Moreso, a good reason to state the names of the early members opposed to the other members.

When the creators were making the game(s), how were they supposed to know that their North American audience would fall in love with Demyx; no one would care about Xaldin; and it was a (huge) mistake to give Luxord almost no screen-time? They didn't know who would be more popular than whom, they just saw and created a good time to introduce 2-6s' names, and there was no good opportunity for 7-12s'.
Actually, what I was focusing on more was how little screentime they gave to members like Lexaeus and Zexion, especially since they're in an "extra" part of the more popular CoM. I was thinking if he saw them important enough to bother giving them names, he probably would have given them a better role, while more noticed members such as Marluxia (being the final boss) had no solid name. But your previous message about almost needing to give the apprentices actual name counters what I was trying to say anyway.

You mean what explains the lack of explaining 7-12s' names? There just wasn't a very good opportunity or a very good reason. Or maybe it will end up being important later, or there'll be a perfect time for them (7-12s' others) to show up in later games (hopefully, BBS or 358/2 Days). Or maybe they just forgot. I don't know and I'm not sure we can know until later.

If they ever do explain it, 358/2 days would probably be the best option; especially if it contains anything related to a journal system. If any of the Organizations original selves would be in BBS, it would probably be the apprentices, if any.

Shinn

In a house somewhere on the planet Earth.
I think the most important thing to remember here is is that these guys are dead so who gives a damn. Trying to figure out and decipher the real names of Nobodies who abandoned their real names and who are dead is kinda stupid.

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
1. Xemnas-Ansem

Why does everyone call him Ansem. Did you forget his name is Xehnort?! Xehnort stole that name after taking over Ansem the wise research. I am not trying to spoil the whole X theory, it is just that he already had an X in his name. Unless Xehnort aint his real name either. (to far-fetched).

Another thing I want to add. Some of the stuff thought up I would say is true. Axel being a counterpart of Reno, the keyblade and chains, and Orginization 13. But the problem is that all of these are just theories. No matter what you say in defense of this statement, the only way to prove these theories is to hear it from Tetsuya Normura himself. That is part of the reason why I stop talking about KH3 is because of what people used to believe before KH2. And out of everything mentioned, only one or two theories will become fact.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back