• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True Names of the Organization members.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I just want this clarified.

I thought only the first six members of Orgniazation XIII had an original name with the exception of Roxas. Each of the other members do not have a clear name, and most of the ones thought up are mixed up letters that can make a clean "sound".

The reason why I post this is because "Axel" is a name itself. Each time I see someone trying to figure out his real name by posting idiotic things like "Ela" or "Ael", etc, makes me want to be sure that only the apprentices and Roxas have actual names.

EDIT: I realized this should probably go into the Kingdom Hearts II serction, unless someone wants to involve this with some sort of future reference.

EDIT 2: Since people seem to be misundersanding my post, the meaning of this thread is not to tell me the names of the 6 apprentices nor is it to guess what the other names could be. I do know the first names of 1-6 and 13, but my point is those should be the only ones with real names. I'm not saying the other members don't have names, I just don't think their current name is their real name with an "x" in there.

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

I thought only the first six members of Orgniazation XIII had an original name with the exception of Roxas. Each of the other members do not have a clear name, and most of the ones thought up are mixed up letters that can make a clean "sound".

The reason why I post this is because "Axel" is a name itself. Each time I see someone trying to figure out his real name by posting idiotic things like "Ela" or "Ael", etc, makes me want to be sure that only the apprentices and Roxas have actual names.

I'll break it down as best I can.

1. Xemnas-Ansem
2. Xigbar-Braig
3. Xaldin-Dilan
4. Vexen-Even
5. Lexaeus-Elaeus
6. Zexion-Ienzo

Those are confirmed names, as they're the first six apprentices of Ansem the Wise. The rest of the names haven't been revealed, however Axel was based off of Reno from FF7, and got his name from Reno's favorite drink, Ale. Twas in an interview I read somewhere.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
^you beat me. curses! jk lolz

EDIT: I realized this should probably go into the Kingdom Hearts II serction, unless someone wants to involve this with some sort of future reference.
no they all had a real name before becoming Nobodies.
Xemnas - Ansem real name was Xehanort

Xigbar - Braig

Xaldin - Dilan

Vexen - Even

Lexeaus - Elaeus (might have spelled it wrong.)

Zexion - Ienzo

those are all their original names. Axel lol his original name believe it or not was based off of Reno's favorite drink Ale. Nomura said it himself weird but true lol.

Last edited:

Stars

リク
1. Xemnas-Ansem
2. Xigbar-Braig
3. Xaldin-Dilan
4. Vexen-Even
5. Lexaeus-Elaeus
6. Zexion-Ienzo
7. Saix-Ias
8. Axel-Ale
9. Demyx-Myde
10.Luxord-Rudol
11.Marluxia-Lumaria
12.Larxene-Relena
13.Roxas-Sora

7-12 are just guessing..XP

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
1. Xemnas-Ansem
2. Xigbar-Braig
3. Xaldin-Dilan
4. Vexen-Even
5. Lexaeus-Elaeus
6. Zexion-Ienzo
7. Saix-Ias
8. Axel-Ale
9. Demyx-Myde
10.Luxord-Rudol
11.Marluxia-Lumaria
12.Larxene-Relena
13.Roxas-Sora

7-12 are just guessing..XP

My guesses for 7-12 would be these...

7. Saix-Ias (Agree with ya there)
8. Axel-Ale (confrmed)
9. Demyx-Dyme (pronounced dime)
10. Luxord-Ludor
11. Marluxia-Lumaria (agree with this one too)
12. Larxene-Arlene

And wow DT, we had damn near identical posts. XD Amazing!

Sacred X

Freshmeat
those are all their original names. Axel lol his original name believe it or not was based off of Reno's favorite drink Ale. Nomura said it himself weird but true lol.

I didn't know that, but that doesn't harm my point either. I'm pretty sure drinks don't have Nobodies, and that was probably something close to an inside joke, easter egg, intended coincidense, or whatever you want to call it. Point is, the drink is not a person, and I doubt they'll give him one.

I do know the first names of 1-6 and 13, but my point is those should be the only ones with real names. I'm not saying the other members don't have names, I just don't think their current name is their real name with an "x" in there.

Edit, also Saix probably isn't Ias. Saix has two i's in his name. People don't spell it like that on boards since most people do not know how to make the real symbol for two i's in one character.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I didn't know that, but that doesn't harm my point either. I'm pretty sure drinks don't have Nobodies, and that was probably something close to an inside joke, easter egg, intended coincidense, or whatever you want to call it. Point is, the drink is not a person, and I doubt they'll give him one.

I do know the first names of 1-6 and 13, but my point is those should be the only ones with real names. I'm not saying the other members don't have names, I just don't think their current name is their real name with an "x" in there.

No. It is. Thats how all Organization's Names are formed. Why wouldn't the rest of them be the same as the first six?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
If it all follows suit then it would end up being there actual names with the X. It is the only common thing with their names and 7 of them have the same pattern.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard

Edit, also Saix probably isn't Ias. Saix has two i's in his name. People don't spell it like that on boards since most people do not know how to make the real symbol for two i's in one character.
the name was based off of it not the person. Ale=Axel. Axel's appearance was based off of Reno. got it? ^_^ Saix would probably equal Sai. they all have names Nomura never released them (i believe) because it's such a small detail. who would care? apparently too many KH fans do... the X anagram is a symbol of their new self why would they change their names?

for further explaination/laughs on Axel's original name visit this link it's a video of a comic of Axel's original name lol. V

YouTube - Cut up comics 4

Sacred X

Freshmeat
No. It is. Thats how all Organization's Names are formed. Why wouldn't the rest of them be the same as the first six?

Then why isn't Namine connected to Kairi at all?

Even though Namine isn't an Organization member, it at least clears the fact that Nobodies can have names that don't have anything to do with the original. The only reason I don't think 7-12 have real names are because:
1. There has never been any confirmation on any of their real names (unless you want Axe to be the Nobody of a drink)
2. There aren't any names that are actually real beyond just "looking alright/pronouncable".
3. The first six members are apprentices, which are more signiciant than anyone else. Also Roxas is probably a special exception.
Afterall, if they had to have their real names with an "x", Xemnas would be some different form of Xehanort.

Edit: Twilight, the point of "who would care" can also support my point. "Who would care if it has an original as long as they each have an 'x' in their name?" Saying their names had to be linked to their original with an 'x' involved could just be an excude to give each Orgniazation member a name with the letter "x" involved.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard

Even though Namine isn't an Organization member, it at least clears the fact that Nobodies can have names that don't have anything to do with the original. The only reason I don't think 7-12 have real names are because:
1. There has never been any confirmation on any of their real names (unless you want Axe to be the Nobody of a drink)
2. There aren't any names that are actually real beyond just "looking alright/pronouncable".
3. The first six members are apprentices, which are more signiciant than anyone else. Also Roxas is probably a special exception.
Afterall, if they had to have their real names with an "x", Xemnas would be some different form of Xehanort.
Namine was a special nobody remember? besides she wasn't an organization member. becoming an organization member you get an anagram X name. and Nomura confirmed the Ale=Axel it was in an interview. Xemnas chose the name he has now jummbled with Ansem because that was the name he stole when he banished the real Ansem/Ansem the Wise from Radiant Garden remember?

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com

Not necessarily. About Xehanort. He took Ansem's name and wrote reports, so he anagrammed his name as such. And Axel isn't the nobody of a drink, thats simply where they got his name. They certainly couldn't make him the nobody of Reno directly. It'd be far too noticeable. All the Org names are made the same. When Xemnas gave Roxas his, he put Sora's name up and spun the letters around and threw an X randomly in the middle. (Scene from Kh2FM+) And I imagine the rest of their names were made similarly.

And Namine does have connection to Kairi, her name isn't rearranged because Namine isn't a member of Org. XIII

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Does the meaning of the name Namine have any connection to Kairi?

The X only comes in for members of the Org. not nobodies in general, just to clarify.

Xemnas has the name that way because that is the identity he assumed and wrote as.

Damn I type slow everyone beat me to the explanation.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Does the meaning of the name Namine have any connection to Kairi?

The X only comes in for members of the Org. not nobodies in general, just to clarify.

Xemnas has the name that way because that is the identity he assumed and wrote as.

Damn I type slow everyone beat me to the explanation.

Yep. Just as I stated in the above post. =P And i'm not sure if Namine's name has any relation to Kairi's.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I'm already aware Xehanort stole Ansem's name, despite it not being his true name. The reason I stated that was to confirm the names of the nobodies didn't need had have any connection to their true name. I do know they they are supposed to have real names connected to them, but do any such names actually exist? I"m just thinking the names were created just to have a name, and weren't thought up from finding real names and scrambling them up with an X.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Yep. Just as I stated in the above post. =P And i'm not sure if Namine's name has any relation to Kairi's.
just as i stated in my above post lol. didn't the part of Namine's name mean something like in Japanese like Nami=Waves or something? i thought that had some connection to her name. that might have just been a theory though...

I'm already aware Xehanort stole Ansem's name, despite it not being his true name. The reason I stated that was to confirm the names of the nobodies didn't need had have any connection to their true name. I do know they they are supposed to have real names connected to them, but do any such names actually exist? I"m just thinking the names were created just to have a name, and weren't thought up from finding real names and scrambling them up with an X.
Nomura probably created a few names or they were in Japanese and scrambled them up. their names nonetheless though...

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I guess that poses the idea that since the org. recruited that the members could have given false names and added an X to it.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com

*facepalm* Xemnas is the only org member whose name works this way, because he took Ansem's. The rest of the Org. had no reason for them to change their names in the same way. All their names are most likely created in the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back