• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trinities = Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iforgot

Hey do you think it is a coincidence that all the colors of the trinities correspond to all the forms? (excluding anti because it more like a transformation than a form)

Gamergirl

Silver Member
yea thinkin about it now . . .
trinity colors . . .white, red, blue, yelow, green . . . o wait! there's no green form is there?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
People have speculated this would happen since the Wisdom and Valor Form came about, so it's really nothing new

And like someone said above me, Final form is more Silver, and there is no green form =\

Wrath of Roxas

A green form would be really cool though... Speaking of green form wasnt their a site that said their was a drive form with mickey called the majestic form and it was green? I remeber someone posting something like that.

got_kh2?

i doubt there'd be a final mix either, since the team that worked on kh2 are working on other projects and it would be too much for the disk space

HebrewTaija

there was going to be one more form, but it was white and gold. majestic probably would have been the name.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah, it was a really good edit to, even added in a logo on the pants for the form. There will probably be a Final Mix of KH2 but it seems that only the Japanese will get it. T_T

R

Riku's Dawn

I think the whole point of getting drive was to fuse with Roxas.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I don't, that thing was freakin stupid. I think Anti-Form is better than Might Form anyways =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back