• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trag's Sketches

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
WSZmu.jpg

mJ0l1.jpg

this one's my first ever watercolor painting and i was happy with it c:
F3bq0.jpg

personally i really like what i did here but i wish it had gone a little differently
eVFEf.jpg

mr freeman
W8RTy.jpg

I'll be posting more every week or so to just keep track of my progress here.

EDIT: THEY ARE SO BIG AHHH I WILL FIX THIS

Eioha

I think you have a really great talent for Watercolor, if that really was your first time using it. the colors are nicely blend, and the picture is nicely clean. Very impressive, you should do some more!

You have a decent facial composition - but I don't think you'll have to use so many lines to show, that it's the hair - look how other artists draws their characters hair, sometimes it helps! ;)

Trag

Bronze Member
Yah good call, the only real reason I had the hair in the first picture so line heavy was because i didn't' know how to portray dreds without a reference, and I wanted it to look grungy. Thanks for the feedback ; D I'll keep working at it.

Trag

Bronze Member
Like I said, I'll be updating this regularly. These are my sketches from last week, I did some experimenting with my prismacolors, the lamp is a couple months ago, as is Aku. The rest are from this week and I'll add more comments to them later, the robot is fucked up haha but I wanted to do some robot colors. The island is actually older than the one I uploaded a few days ago, I just wanted to show my progress.
1J8Ea.jpg

RhlRU.jpg

Xt5Pm.jpg

Below is a rough sketch of one of the drawings from above, and some faces. I enjoy drawing simply faces, and learning from my mistakes with them.
6i5Kn.jpg

closeup
DNZBO.jpg

IqlnZ.jpg

shit island
Biz3v.jpg

chibi drawings idk
Q8SER.jpg

i love lamp
h1JEU.jpg

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
These are nice sketches. How long have you been doing this?

Btw my favorite is the 4th one down of the little town. love the discrete details.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
So many fantastic sketches; I really like the lamp, the chibi drawings, the dragon, and the buildings. The water color painting is simply amazing. I look forward to seeing what you post next.

Trag

Bronze Member
Thank you ;3 and the past 6 months or so I've been sketching every couple days, more so in recent time. I really appreciate all the kind words! Criticism is also good to hear if any of you would.

Eioha

It's admirable to see how much you draw. Many people tends to sketch a very little in the start. If you keep up the same pace, you'll see wonders in probably just a year (that is not a long time) - but you still have to focus each pencil stroke you make!

I hope to see much more from you!
I like the last picture with the light!

Trag

Bronze Member
b0lObxq.jpg

Tablet doodles, I am very uncomfortable with it so far but I'm trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back