• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Toy Story or "Small" world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iw4nt2r4p3s0r4

I think it would be AWESOME to have a world that is much larger than Sora is(kind of like how the Bizarre Room in Wonderland was), so you have to shimmy up things.

Some good Disney films to use for this would be:

Toy Story! This would make an awesome world! The characters could become toys themselves or just stay the way they are, only shrink so that Andy's house is gigantic!

The Rescuers/The Rescuers Down Under! These movies are definite classics and would also be really fun for small worlds. You could have Bernard on your team and perform stunning Rescuing feats with him and Miss Bianca! How Mahvelous, dahling!

And uh. I can't think of any others. Can you guys?

But seriously, I would love something like this in a new Kingdom Hearts game, if there will be one. Fun fun!

Murphy_is_my_dog

So, the only reason you want a small world is to see sora shimmy up things?
Hah, wow, i guess you've got a lot of free time then.

Uhh..toy story, rescuers, thumbelina maybe? lol, i have no idea.

All in favor of sora shimmy-ing, say I! ( I!)

iw4nt2r4p3s0r4

Lol well that was just a thought. Hahaha maybe I should change the wording so it doesn't seem like I'm a shimmy fiend or something.

I just think the concept would be really neat, like the 'rat' sized maps on Halflife online. Because clearly Halflife and Kingdom Hearts are like synonyms. Ahem.

I!

A

Ansem

yeah sora shimmying everything is a pretty cool concept and sora as a toy? (laughs)
he would look funny so I! :)

Kingdom Hearts11

I think they should make a pirates dead mans chest in the next game but they might not hav enough time 2 put it in the game

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Toy Story: Suburbia
Areas: Andy's House, Cid's House, Cid's Backyard, Andy's Backyard, Stairway [Andy's house], Stairway [Cid's House], Pizza Planet, Stretch of road [End of the street]

Party Members: Woody, Buzz, Rex, Potato Head, Slinky, Etch

Keyblade: Friend-in-Me

iw4nt2r4p3s0r4

Woooaaahhh. Detailed. Interesting. I like the keyblade idea. I think I'd like Woody in my party. I love that little dude!

And Cid.. I don't know if I'd want his house or yard in the game. That's just...

I shudder at the thought.

iw4nt2r4p3s0r4

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I definitely prefer the first Toy Story to the second one. I happen to prefer the Rescuers Down Under well over the first Rescuers movie. Ugh, that first one gave me nightmares.

But shimmying is the way to go in KH3 :p

PumpkinKnight

purified_riku155 said:
Toy Story: Suburbia
Areas: Andy's House, Cid's House, Cid's Backyard, Andy's Backyard, Stairway [Andy's house], Stairway [Cid's House], Pizza Planet, Stretch of road [End of the street]

Party Members: Woody, Buzz, Rex, Potato Head, Slinky, Etch

Keyblade: Friend-in-Me

I can tell you put alot of thought into this, anyway nice idea, I like it.

Santuary

Ty Leonheart said:
Would Sora have a pull string?

Yeah, Sora would be a doll with a pull string.
Donald would be a rubber duck.
And i dunno why, but id imagine Goofy as a ventriloquist dummy.
Oh, and you should be able to have Buzz lightyear on your team.
^^ Oh and to answer RH's question, that was 'Toy soldiors', and thats a Dreamworks movie, so no.

the organization

should this necessarily be in the kh2 forums?

anyways i can imaging how lame rescuers down under would be. how'bout.....the corpse bride or somtin like that. or......the great mouse detective. that was a classic.pirates of the caribean 2 maybe. i cant bekive that they didnt do pocahontis and robin hood there the 2 perfect worlds. there both at war and there huge!
that my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back