• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tough choice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mix

ok um my bday is kinda far away but i still wanna make up my mind now. well anyway my next bday ill be old enough to buy ff games cuz they are rated T but i can only choose one and i must choose between ff7,ff8,ff9,or ff10. which one should i choose?

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET FINAL FANTASY X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has a great story, graphics, voicovers, replay value. Plus, It has the easiest battle system for an FF beginer.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
No, not X. Becuz it's the newest game. And buying the newest game will make you hate the older games.

So buy either 8 or 7. Theyre kinda the same, if you play 8 first, youll like it better than 7, if you buy 7 first, youll like 7 better than 8. Hahahahaha!

I would buy 8!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
IX/9 is very good, but you probably have to have played a few 2D FF's to fully appreciate it.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
FF7!!! it's the best by faaaar! the graphics aren't the best now so if bad graphics irritate you then don't but the gameplay, characters and story is the best XD

O

omnislasher_VII

FFVII hands down.

FFVII = total pwnage over other FF games.

O

omnislasher_VII

You didn't like 7?

You = someone who's missing out.

Arian

mix said:
ok um my bday is kinda far away but i still wanna make up my mind now. well anyway my next bday ill be old enough to buy ff games cuz they are rated T but i can only choose one and i must choose between ff7,ff8,ff9,or ff10. which one should i choose?

FF9 is a great game to be introduced to Final Fantasy, and ten work your up from 7 to Ten

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
I liked all of the but 9 it just didn't feel right to be a FF game to me... Final Fantasy 7 has way better plot twist than the others do in my oppion.... I love 7 it was the first one i played and beat all the way threw.. Basicly i would work my way for 7 all the way up to Final Fantasy X-2 (ppl seem to forget X-2 I loved that one!! Dresspheres where kewl idead had a old school kinda feel with the job classes ya know?) But all or good 7 is my fave so Get 7.

O

omnislasher_VII

I'm pretty sure X-2 was S-E's answer to those who wanted a new FF7 game. It's so similar.

Same kind of battle system. Some of the names relate to FF7. Eg. Shinra.

S

ssj4 vegeta supreme

get x-2 its easy for begginers but if you wanna jump straight into the deep end get vii its got sephiroth in and he's solid

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Okay ssj4 vegeta, no offence, but you don't have a clue what youre saying, seriously. You want someone to play a sequel, before he plays the original?!!!!

HELLO!!

I would just go from 7 to 10, or 8,7,9,10. (i like 8 better, lol.)

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
i would go with FF7 or 8, they are my 2 faviorites out of that list (my true faviorite is FF3 which was remade and made as VI in america)

mix

evil_kenshin said:
i would go with FF7 or 8, they are my 2 faviorites out of that list (my true faviorite is FF3 which was remade and made as VI in america)

well i already have ff3 for snes so thats not what im getting but i still have to decide on what to get its so freakin hard

New2Ya

I'm lost...
no its not that hard. becuz its very simple actually. if you want to enjoy them all, then buy 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2. in that order.

if you think: "screw the good games, move on with 10" then thats ok...i would play 7 first, since the sequel movie is coming soon. after that definetly 8!

mix

New2Ya said:
no its not that hard. becuz its very simple actually. if you want to enjoy them all, then buy 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2. in that order.

if you think: "screw the good games, move on with 10" then thats ok...i would play 7 first, since the sequel movie is coming soon. after that definetly 8!

i can only buy one so its hard for me cuz i dont know which one is best but i think ill buy ff7 and use my own money to buy the rest

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I can't really tell you since I have only played FFX and FFX-2 (i haven't finished X yet), but I am buying VII and VIII. But like New2Ya said, get VII coz the movies coming out soon.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
mix said:
i can only buy one so its hard for me cuz i dont know which one is best but i think ill buy ff7 and use my own money to buy the rest

well, if you want to know, 7 and 8 are the most popular. both sold 8 million!! thats the most of almost any RPG worldwide...

(definetly buy 7 first, than 8! dont buy 9, lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back