• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Too Many Cut Scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZMP

Didnt it seem like KH2 had to many cutscenes. it felt like everytime u went to another part of the world there was a cutscene

LiD

Thats pretty much how it was ><
i was playing it a few hours ago, and i was like wow there is alot of cutscenes
not to mention the 3 hour roxas tutorial,
i skipped all the cutscenes, and finished it in like an hour and a half

stoney1232

Didnt it seem like KH2 had to many cutscenes. it felt like everytime u went to another part of the world there was a cutscene

I liked it but after playing mulitiple the cut scenes do get boring so it is good that you could skip them

Raiko

Come break me down
yeah. it does get boring..watching the same cutscenes over and over and over again. they should have added that option in KH coz they are too long and you have to rewatch it if you dIIEE or something!!

stoney1232

I remember when i kept dying when i fought riku i read a book on the cutscenes

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I agree a lot of scenes were useless, but the most of them were needed if not downright crucial. The lesser ones were at least amusing.
I actually enjoyed it having so many cutscenes; We at least got to enjoy the characters when the plot was MIA, which was most of the time.

Bloodgift

How about it?
I somtimes enjoyed the KH2 cutscenes...but I agree once you finish the game once you realise that the game has too many!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I somtimes enjoyed the KH2 cutscenes...but I agree once you finish the game once you realise that the game has too many!

You tend to grow tired of things you already know. More than there being too many cutscenes, what bugs people is that it's too many cutscenes they know.
I replayed TWEWY for the Secret Reports and fast forwarded the entire game. It hardly meant there were too many cutscenes, it's a DS game for crying out loud; it just means I knew the game.

Rix

:)
Awards
I do agree with you... Waaaay to many unimportant cutscenes that shows you where to go next when it's kinda obvious anyways... I did really recognize this the second time I played through KH2 while I was skipping cutscenes. I would have liked it better without those cutscenes and more gameplay time instead.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
no i liked the cutseens but if you want to see a sucky annoying games with loads of cutseens play final fantasy 12 i have it and i let my freind borrow it and he hasn't givin it back honestly i dont care

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Skip Feature FTW

That's why I heard it called a Cinematic Button Masher. Note the Cinematic.

Thank God for the Skip Feature!

TrueRoxas527

I enjoyed the cutscenes in KH2. It's pretty much a movie that they wanted you to watch. So, if they took out some cutscenes, it wouldn't be as effective and you would know the characters enough. If they took away the gameplay, they would make MORE money because it is a HIGH QUALITY Movie!! That people would pay for.
But I personally liked KH2 because of the cutscenes. Although at first I thought Roxas' story wwas a little long. Now, I just enjoy it but I still think it's long.

Btw, in KH1, the logo KH1 appears on the screen after the song and a short scene about 5-10 mionutes from once you select NEW GAME.
In KH2, once you go through Roxas' story, and he is finally erased, THEN ou see the logo. It's only about 2-3 hours after you hit New Game.

Rix

:)
Awards
I enjoyed the cutscenes in KH2. It's pretty much a movie that they wanted you to watch. So, if they took out some cutscenes, it wouldn't be as effective and you would know the characters enough. If they took away the gameplay, they would make MORE money because it is a HIGH QUALITY Movie!! That people would pay for.
But I personally liked KH2 because of the cutscenes. Although at first I thought Roxas' story wwas a little long. Now, I just enjoy it but I still think it's long.

Btw, in KH1, the logo KH1 appears on the screen after the song and a short scene about 5-10 mionutes from once you select NEW GAME.
In KH2, once you go through Roxas' story, and he is finally erased, THEN ou see the logo. It's only about 2-3 hours after you hit New Game.

It's called the prologue. And KH2 had an incredible long prologue. I must admit that when the logo finally appeared in KH2, it was a good effect.

sora_freak12

It's called the prologue. And KH2 had an incredible long prologue. I must admit that when the logo finally appeared in KH2, it was a good effect.

Yeah it felt kinda good to know that I could finally play as Sora!

I could've done without so many cutscenes. Basically all you do in each world is:

-Arrive / Almost immediately (if not immediately) find a problem

-Move to another area

-Cutscene

-Move to another area

-Cutscene

-Beat the boss

-you guessed right...cutscene...

I can only thank god that they put in the skip feature

Macabre

Gold Member
It's a good thing that the game allowed the players to skip the cutscenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back