• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tomasmccann ART

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomasmccann

Awards
Hello! In this thread i shall post my works of art, i hope you like them!

hawkdroid_01_by_tomasmccann-d37n2ks.jpg

the_pilot__the_inventor_by_tomasmccann-d4emhl4.jpg

mad_eye_mau5head_by_tomasmccann-d3nhcys.jpg

zimmerman_by_tomasmccann-d3lf72v.jpg

duck_in_the_studio_by_tomasmccann-d3j017p.jpg

wayward_wind_3_by_tomasmccann-d3fmrd9.jpg

2cfb61204132abf25e841d50cacec9ff-d3fmrbh.jpg

bronze_frown_by_tomasmccann-d4d7z72.jpg

I hope you like my work! (and i hope this doesn't count as spam lol)

Last edited:

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I'm seriously in love with your art, I am now officialy watching you on DA! Especially the robo-bird is freakin amazing in my honest opinion.

Great job!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I see why your an artist. The LittleBig Planet drawing is true to it's inspiration, and the Wayward Wind Keyblade was one of the most accurate replicas I've ever seen (Is it flimsy?). Also, a lot of your other work is just plain mad, but aren't the real geniuses in the world insane?

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Nice! :D. I really like your shading on this one. It's almost like he's modelled in 3D.

Also the use of only 3 colors on three little places and coloring the rest in grey/black is very nice! Nice little contrast.

Subtly Inspiring
I'm not necessarily a fan of the content of the drawings, but the skill that you utilized is great. Your tones and lighting are wonderful, but I feel like they can be pushed a bit more. Brighter highlights and darker shadows. I like how traditional they look, in terms of the materials used, it adds a texture that complements the steam-punk style you go for.
I'd definitely like to see more original work, but from what I see, you'd do well to continue to work on landscapes and background imagery.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Awesome! The lighting is again amazing Also, the colorful Deoxys together with the black and white background works very well.

Overall, again a very good job.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I love the shading in your work! That Deoxys drawing is great. I like how three dimensional it looks. :D

Shawty

Awards
You're really talented! I really like the deadmau5 drawing, so cool! Keep it up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back